Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Borromeo Sisters - "Working"  (Read 28834 times)
Odette

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: September 30, 2011, 12:25:19 AM »

As for Pierre?? I have seen nude photos of that kid...she ain't going anywhere soon TRUST ME!  Cool

I can't see Andrea marrying Tatiana or anyone soon...I think he will have a late marriage.

But Lizard Boy Alex Dellal pretty much has Charlotte in the bag.

Love you "insider news" about those Cashies.  Pierre is hot, hot, hot.  Brother ain't bad, but seems to have some issues.  Lotte is still young, but she may like her bread buttered rough.   Cool Cool inquiring minds want to know  Yes  Star
Actarus

Baby Member

Charlaine who?

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: September 30, 2011, 09:25:06 AM »

Beatrice is a pretty girl, but her pretentious and precious pseudo radical yappings make me laugh..." I want to marry a worker??" Yes..of course she does.

That is why she has spent the last four years exclusively dating the multi-millionaire son of a billionaire Hereditary Princess. Laughing

And before Pierre there were  Stavros Niarchos; the son of Franca Sozzani (the woman with her in the last pic); and a man who was 20 years her senior who ran a model agency (most likely a ponce  ). There were hot pics of the two of them kissing in a famous disco of Milan.
And now she's playing the vestal virgin by criticizing the girls who do not hesitate to prostitute themselves to work in the showbiz. I guess is she were named Maria Rossi, as narcissistic as she as, she would be the first to tap at the gates of Arcore.
KittyHeaven

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: September 30, 2011, 04:21:28 PM »

Gosh...I didn't know Beatrice had a go with Stavros Niarchos? He's Paris Hilton's ex and a bit of a pig despite being mega rich and kind of hot.  Thumb down

That Casi social circle is very close, almost incestuous it seems. Lotte is BFF's with Stav's sister Eugenie. If Stav was a classier kid he and Charlotte would make a good couple.

But Stavros is not the type of guy Charlotte would give the time of day to, fortunately. Cool
prinzheinelgirl

Baby Member

Philippines Philippines

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: October 03, 2011, 06:12:56 PM »

like the miller sisters because of the veeeery good catches, yes.. but from their family they only have inherited the prestige of nobility, and not much money (like almost the old noble families in italy, not much wealth is left, just the name!)

hello griet,

you're from italy (which part? Smiley )  so i'd like to ask you this...how high is the borromeo family in terms of noble rankings? counts, yes? how come in wikipedia (not always reliable, of course), their family is termed as "house of borromeo"? that term (House) is usually used only if their ancestors had sovereign rights over some territory or under the emperor of the holy roman empire (imperial immediacy)....they're from milan so under the old duchy of milan, ruled by the spanish and austrian habsburgs but i have never encountered the name borromeo yet in all my readings on the habsburgs (mostly from the 17th-18th centuries though). were they as influential and rich as, say, the pallavicini,  doria-pamphili-landi and cavriani families?

thank you for any information you may provide!

« Last Edit: October 03, 2011, 06:20:30 PM by prinzheinelgirl » Logged
thtregoddess11

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: October 04, 2011, 10:30:25 AM »

Of all the Casiraghis, i actually see Pierre getting married to his current girlfriend.
The others don't seem to end in marriage, imo.

I agree. I don't see Andrea marrying Tatiana. I see Charlotte marrying Alex, and it not lasting more than a few years.

~Marcia<br />\"Theatre is life, Film is art, television is furniture.\"~Unknown
griet

Small Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: October 04, 2011, 05:32:38 PM »

like the miller sisters because of the veeeery good catches, yes.. but from their family they only have inherited the prestige of nobility, and not much money (like almost the old noble families in italy, not much wealth is left, just the name!)

hello griet,

you're from italy (which part? Smiley )  so i'd like to ask you this...how high is the borromeo family in terms of noble rankings? counts, yes? how come in wikipedia (not always reliable, of course), their family is termed as "house of borromeo"? that term (House) is usually used only if their ancestors had sovereign rights over some territory or under the emperor of the holy roman empire (imperial immediacy)....they're from milan so under the old duchy of milan, ruled by the spanish and austrian habsburgs but i have never encountered the name borromeo yet in all my readings on the habsburgs (mostly from the 17th-18th centuries though). were they as influential and rich as, say, the pallavicini,  doria-pamphili-landi and cavriani families?

thank you for any information you may provide!

hello! wow you are really interested... and what a detailed question! Wink I'll try to answer... the B. family, from what I know, had sovereign rights over the small territory of the lake Maggiore (where the famous islands are) and surroundings, they were one of the many noble family in Italy (the country was then divided in many small and bigger indipendent "micro-states" (dutchies, fiefs, counties...). The duchy of milan was indipendent and ruled by the Visconti dukes, before the spanish and then the austrians defeated them and took over. Yes they were quite influential and rich (the most famous archbishop of Milan was a Borromeo, and the castle contains a lot of art pieces of great value), but the difference from the other families you mention is that those were in Rome, where the center of the power was, because of the state of the Chuch and the Popes.
I hope my information is clear...and is what you wanted to know! Wink
As for me...I'm from Venice!
Odette

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: October 04, 2011, 05:37:57 PM »

I see Charlotte marrying Alex, and it not lasting more than a few years.

A rerun of Caro's silly marriage to Junot.
KittyHeaven

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: October 04, 2011, 05:52:44 PM »

Odette...Lotte has been with Lizard Boy for at least five years now, so they have a stronger foundation than Caroline/Junot. I think the Caroline/Junot thing was based on Caroline's youthful rebellion and lust, and Junot's ego...and they only dated a year or so before the wedding.

As much as I hate to admit it it, Lotte and Lizard seem to be a more grounded couple. STILL...I don't necessarily think they will go the distance if they get married..I see at least one divorce in Charlotte's life.
prinzheinelgirl

Baby Member

Philippines Philippines

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: October 04, 2011, 05:56:47 PM »

hello! wow you are really interested... and what a detailed question! Wink I'll try to answer... the B. family, from what I know, had sovereign rights over the small territory of the lake Maggiore (where the famous islands are) and surroundings, they were one of the many noble family in Italy (the country was then divided in many small and bigger indipendent "micro-states" (dutchies, fiefs, counties...). The duchy of milan was indipendent and ruled by the Visconti dukes, before the spanish and then the austrians defeated them and took over. Yes they were quite influential and rich (the most famous archbishop of Milan was a Borromeo, and the castle contains a lot of art pieces of great value), but the difference from the other families you mention is that those were in Rome, where the center of the power was, because of the state of the Chuch and the Popes.
I hope my information is clear...and is what you wanted to know! Wink
As for me...I'm from Venice!

Very clear, griet! And thank you very much!  

I'll see if I can find any mention of the Borromeo family  when the Spanish and Austrian Habsburgs ruled Milan. So far I have not encountered the family name yet at the Viennese court, where the most influential noble families from Milan, Mantua, Parma and Tuscany  were also attached in various capacities.... Perhaps Borromeo family's influence declined when the Habsburgs ruled over the duchy?  But I still have to read about the rule of Archduke Ferdinand (1754-1806), son of Empress Maria Theresa, who was Governor of Milan.  

You're from Venice, Empress Maria Theresa's children loved Venice, they met up there for family holidays (Joseph, Maria Amalia, Leopold, Ferdinand, and Maximilian; Maria Amalia had many friends in Venice and the brothers - together with their brother-in-law Duke Ferdinand of Parma - also watched the regatta there!).

What you shared is a great start, so again, thanks!  Smiley

=========

Seems like Pierre's girlfriend Beatrice is indeed from a very prestigious lineage - I read (in Wikipedia! not always reliable) that the Casiraghi family is also a minor noble family in Milan -- that seems a bit of a stretch for me!  I did not find the name Casiraghi in the Libro d'Oro della Nobilta de Mediterranea, for instance. I know it said "minor" but still.... it's probably just the sugars trying to make the Casiraghis "better".  

why is beatrice borromeo "irritating"? my italian is only limited to reading skills so I wouldn't know if she is irritating as a television personality?

« Last Edit: October 04, 2011, 06:17:58 PM by prinzheinelgirl » Logged
griet

Small Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: October 04, 2011, 06:25:01 PM »

that of the casiraghi as minor nobles is really b*****it! no way... they are just a wealthy middle-class family.
 how comes that from Philippines you are so interested (and you have a good knowledge of!!) in our history of that period? or are you form here and just temporarely living over there? sorry if I'm too curious! Smiley
prinzheinelgirl

Baby Member

Philippines Philippines

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: October 04, 2011, 06:30:05 PM »

that of the casiraghi as minor nobles is really b*****it! no way... they are just a wealthy middle-class family.

i knew it-- it's just the sugars making up casiraghis as from minor nobility! and if the family is not mentioned in the libro d'oro nobilta, why bother?! 

how comes that from Philippines you are so interested (and you have a good knowledge of!!) in our history of that period? or are you form here and just temporarely living over there? sorry if I'm too curious! Smiley

sending you a private message.....  Smiley

thtregoddess11

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: October 05, 2011, 08:17:50 AM »

I see Charlotte marrying Alex, and it not lasting more than a few years.

A rerun of Caro's silly marriage to Junot.

Exactly.

~Marcia<br />\"Theatre is life, Film is art, television is furniture.\"~Unknown
Actarus

Baby Member

Charlaine who?

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: October 05, 2011, 10:07:47 AM »

Quote from:
why is beatrice borromeo "irritating"? my italian is only limited to reading skills so I wouldn't know if she is irritating as a television personality?

How would you find a girl who's born into riches and nobility who names herself a communist and an atheist, and that says she would marry a worker, when she well integrated in the circles of the rich and famous instead? A girl that declares to hate the Americans and the goes to the  U.S to study journalism?
A girl that makes huge grammar mistakes in her articles, and is allowed to work for a newspaper with high circulation figures, without starting to work from the scratch like most applicants do, just by virtue of her connections an family ties?
griet

Small Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: October 05, 2011, 03:45:03 PM »

Thumb up  Star
Miss Waynfleet

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: October 05, 2011, 04:05:23 PM »

What a pea brain 
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up