Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Borromeo Sisters - "Working"  (Read 28850 times)
Odette

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: October 05, 2011, 04:09:12 PM »

A butter brain!!!
KittyHeaven

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: October 05, 2011, 09:00:58 PM »

Quote from:
why is beatrice borromeo "irritating"? my italian is only limited to reading skills so I wouldn't know if she is irritating as a television personality?

How would you find a girl who's born into riches and nobility who names herself a communist and an atheist, and that says she would marry a worker, when she well integrated in the circles of the rich and famous instead? A girl that declares to hate the Americans and the goes to the  U.S to study journalism?
A girl that makes huge grammar mistakes in her articles, and is allowed to work for a newspaper with high circulation figures, without starting to work from the scratch like most applicants do, just by virtue of her connections an family ties?

She sounds silly, not to mention phony as a $7 bill. Princess Caroline has had a bit of a checkered past but is in fact a rather serious Catholic. I cannot imagine her being pleased with her youngest son marrying an atheist...if it's true that Beatrice is one.

What will she do if she marries Pierre...only agree to a civil wedding and forego the blessing of the Church?! BTW...if she "hates the Americans" someone should clue her in that her boyfriend had a very famous American grandmother...which means HE has American blood as well. What a twit.

I used to wonder why so many people online don't really seem to like her, but now I know. Thumb down
« Last Edit: October 05, 2011, 09:06:11 PM by KittyHeaven » Logged
Miss Waynfleet

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: October 05, 2011, 11:21:41 PM »

Maybe someone hit her on the head and she thinks sometimes she is in Soviet Russia 1950.

(yes, bad joke...)
BaronessLee

Large Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: October 06, 2011, 12:00:21 AM »

Maybe someone hit her on the head and she thinks sometimes she is in Soviet Russia 1950.

(yes, bad joke...)

Well the founder of anarchist communism was a Russian Prince, perhaps she was inspired.
KittyHeaven

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: October 06, 2011, 12:24:11 AM »

Hmmm...I thought communism was founded by Karl Marx...who was neither Russian nor a Prince?!  Thinking

In any case, Beatrice needs to either put a lid on it or give up her jet set lifestyle and live among the "workers" she feels  so passionate about. It is unseemly for a dedicated Commie like herself to live the life of the rich and famous.  Thumb down
BaronessLee

Large Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: October 06, 2011, 01:11:58 AM »

Hmmm...I thought communism was founded by Karl Marx...who was neither Russian nor a Prince?!  Thinking

In any case, Beatrice needs to either put a lid on it or give up her jet set lifestyle and live among the "workers" she feels  so passionate about. It is unseemly for a dedicated Commie like herself to live the life of the rich and famous.  Thumb down

I didn't say 'communism' I say anarchist communism, if you read my post. Anarchist communism is a branch, which one of the dominate theorists of the branch is one Peter Kropotkin, who was a Russian prince. And was nicknamed the anarchist prince, because of his beliefs, and writings.
shoshanah

Humongous Member

New Zealand New Zealand

getting ready for a date with Shosh

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: October 06, 2011, 01:35:41 AM »

Thank goodness for that masters in European History!  Champagne

KittyHeaven

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: October 06, 2011, 01:47:29 AM »

I didn't say 'communism' I say anarchist communism, if you read my post. Anarchist communism is a branch, which one of the dominate theorists of the branch is one Peter Kropotkin, who was a Russian prince. And was nicknamed the anarchist prince, because of his beliefs, and writings.

I stand corrected. Thank you.  Roll Eyes
prinzheinelgirl

Baby Member

Philippines Philippines

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: October 06, 2011, 06:13:21 AM »

How would you find a girl who's born into riches and nobility who names herself a communist and an atheist, and that says she would marry a worker, when she well integrated in the circles of the rich and famous instead? A girl that declares to hate the Americans and the goes to the  U.S to study journalism?
A girl that makes huge grammar mistakes in her articles, and is allowed to work for a newspaper with high circulation figures, without starting to work from the scratch like most applicants do, just by virtue of her connections an family ties?

Thank you for the information!

She does seem to be such a "contradiction". Although to be fair, well-connected people everywhere  do have it easier than most when it comes to their "career". Some people I know, writing for newspapers or lifestyle magazines, have ghost writers if their writing skills aren't very good or they don't really want - or do not have the brains to put together an article - to write. I'm surprised B. B. doesn't have one!  
Why

Micro Member

Germany Germany

Herr und Frau Googleberg

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: October 07, 2011, 10:57:49 AM »

Beatrice Borromeo and Pierre Casiraghi - Simple Times - A Love Story?

'The first generation earns the money, the second administates the money, the third studies history of art and the fourth sinks into poverty totally'.
Otto von Bismarck
Purple

Large Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: October 07, 2011, 12:46:38 PM »

Oh my God!  Is that his hand on her "you-know-what"!? ... I think I just fainted ...  Go into a room somewhere and do it there for heaven's sake guys!   Shocked

I think I'll just gather my crinoline skirts, lie down and fan myself.  Blink

KittyHeaven

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: October 07, 2011, 04:36:37 PM »

Oh Purple...they are always like that with one another...they are a very ummm...DEMONSTRATIVE young couple.

On a purely physical/aesthetic  level they are perfection, imo.   
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: October 07, 2011, 04:40:15 PM »

Oh my God!  Is that his hand on her "you-know-what"!? ... I think I just fainted ...  Go into a room somewhere and do it there for heaven's sake guys!   Shocked

I think I'll just gather my crinoline skirts, lie down and fan myself.  Blink

Laugh bounce , thanks for the morning giggle, Purple  Star yeah...he seems to be a hands-on boyfriend. Maybe he was helping her with her zipper  Wink

Nathalie

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: October 08, 2011, 06:07:10 PM »

I remember that pic. Caroline and Charlotte were there!  Crazy
They always are so demostrative in public. They are crazy for each other.

I don't know if Beatrice is an hypocrital or not, but she looks very in love with her billonaire boyfriend, LOL.
And billonaire boyfriend looks very in love too.
Why

Micro Member

Germany Germany

Herr und Frau Googleberg

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: December 03, 2011, 09:33:03 AM »

Mathilde and Antonius pose for Italian Vogue

'The first generation earns the money, the second administates the money, the third studies history of art and the fourth sinks into poverty totally'.
Otto von Bismarck
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: