Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: what happened to Iben, Joachims former girlfriend  (Read 32318 times)
Marianne
Banned
Small Member

Denmark Denmark

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2011, 08:26:57 PM »

Right back at you  Star
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2011, 08:57:57 PM »

I find it quite interesting how both Iben and Katja are working with creative arts. I don't think neither Alex, Mary or Marie seem very arty or particularily interested arts or in being creative Thinking
CD.

Humongous Member

Finland Finland

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2011, 10:56:33 AM »

She was lucky J didn't propose.

Nice looking lady.

If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and military consequences of the lie.The truth is the greatest enemy of the State"

J Goebbels
dutchess

Huge Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2011, 09:29:39 AM »

I've found her.

She is now a painter and calls herself Iben Hviid.

Still looking good.

http://www.ibenhviid.dk/default.asp?menuid=195

She's older then Jokke as well then. She reminds me of Fred's Katja....
Cara

Humongous Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2011, 11:26:40 AM »

I've found her.

She is now a painter and calls herself Iben Hviid.

Still looking good.

http://www.ibenhviid.dk/default.asp?menuid=195

She's older then Jokke as well then. She reminds me of Fred's Katja....

she does! similar face and bone structure. very pretty woman.
very odd that both guy went for similar looking girls.
first katia/iben. then mary/marie.
Marianne
Banned
Small Member

Denmark Denmark

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2011, 07:42:53 PM »

Actually Frederik has been dating several girls that did not look like eachother. But funny - his former girlfriends has married men looking like Frederik...

Malou Aamund - blond director at IBM, MP; married anchor or tv host Mikael Bertelsen - looking like Frederik

Nina Klinker - brunette law student now journalist; married Erik Stephensen (tv director or film) - looking like an older Frederik.

Katja Storkholm - brunette catalog model now conserving paintings; married a man looking not at all like Frederik (his name I think was Plinius, lawyer I think)

Maria Montell - blond sing and songwriter; married Tomas Villum film instructor - he is a blond Frederik.

Bettina Ødum - brunette married some one but don't know who. And they actually was apart for the most as he was in Greenland for several months.

Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2011, 08:16:28 PM »

Actually Frederik has been dating several girls that did not look like eachother. But funny - his former girlfriends has married men looking like Frederik...

Malou Aamund - blond director at IBM, MP; married anchor or tv host Mikael Bertelsen - looking like Frederik

Nina Klinker - brunette law student now journalist; married Erik Stephensen (tv director or film) - looking like an older Frederik.

Katja Storkholm - brunette catalog model now conserving paintings; married a man looking not at all like Frederik (his name I think was Plinius, lawyer I think)

Maria Montell - blond sing and songwriter; married Tomas Villum film instructor - he is a blond Frederik.

Bettina Ødum - brunette married some one but don't know who. And they actually was apart for the most as he was in Greenland for several months.

Mikael Bertelsen

Erik Stephensen

Katja and husband

Tomas Villum Jensen

Bettina and husband

These guys all look like the ordinary Danish male. Just like Fred Cool

And who cares how long Fred was with Bettina. He was still with her when he met Mary and stayed with her for a while. He cheated on her with Mary too, the scumbag.
thrilla

Gigantic Member

Desperately seeking one's kabuki makeup& Photoshop

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2011, 08:23:28 PM »

I wouldn't say Mikael Bertelsen looks like Frederik. Firstly, he's actually cute. Secondly, he isn't a dork. Thirdly, he isn't weak and a crybaby.

The only thing he has in common with Fred is dark hair.

Tomas Villum a blond Fred? 'Splain  Thinking
Snow Queen

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2011, 08:27:02 PM »

Hmmm, I don't see a resemblance to Fred in any of these men. IMO, Katja looks a bit like Martha Louise of Norway in her wedding picture but that's the only royal resemblance I can spot.
abs

Humongous Member

Svalbard and Jan Mayen Svalbard and Jan Mayen

Illegal substances? MOI???!!!

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2011, 08:28:14 PM »

I wouldn't say Mikael Bertelsen looks like Frederik. Firstly, he's actually cute. Secondly, he isn't a dork. Thirdly, he isn't weak and a crybaby.

The only thing he has in common with Fred is dark hair.

Tomas Villum a blond Fred? 'Splain  Thinking

Actually my husband said some time ago that he thought that Maria Montell had chosen a husband who resembled Frodo. I didnīt think about it until he said that, so I guess it depends on the eyes that see.
I can see a resemblence to Tomas Villum - but not so much the others.

SEXY,SEXY!!!
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Denmark Denmark

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2011, 08:30:41 PM »

Tomas Villum Jensen has kinda boyish features (like Fred does) but I'm not sure if I think it means they resemble each other - at least I never thought they did...

abs

Humongous Member

Svalbard and Jan Mayen Svalbard and Jan Mayen

Illegal substances? MOI???!!!

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2011, 08:34:40 PM »

Tomas Villum Jensen has kinda boyish features (like Fred does) but I'm not sure if I think it means they resemble each other - at least I never thought they did...

No, they donīt exactly look alike, but they do have those boyish featres, as you say, same type. Which basically must mean that Maria Montell prefers men with boyish features.
BTW, I met Tomas Villum and Maria Montell at a big party about four years ago. They both looked really nice and had a good vibe about them. They looked happy together.

SEXY,SEXY!!!
Cara

Humongous Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2011, 08:35:17 PM »

they don't look like alike but i can see some similarities between fred and tomas as well as with mikael.

can't see any similarit between katja and marie-louise of norway. katja no longer looks like the young girl fred dated. but she is still a pretty woman.
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Denmark Denmark

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2011, 08:37:39 PM »

No, they donīt exactly look alike, but they do have those boyish featres, as you say, same type. Which basically must mean that Maria Montell prefers men with boyish features.
BTW, I met Tomas Villum and Maria Montell at a big party about four years ago. They both looked really nice and had a good vibe about them. They looked happy together.

Cool that you met them!  Champagne It's also the feeling I always had about them from magazine pictures.

Marianne
Banned
Small Member

Denmark Denmark

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: June 07, 2011, 08:40:42 PM »

How exciting Abs, that you have met Maria Montell and Tomas Villum.  Star

Well

Here is a beautiful weddingpicture of Nina Klinker and Erik Stephensen.

http://www.bt.dk/nyheder/...0-aar-nina-klinker-33-aar

no wedding picture of Malou and Mikael

But separate photos here Malou (actually best friend with Helena Christensen)

http://www.elle.dk/artikl...2009_07_Malou-Aamund.aspx

and Mikael

http://www.bt.dk/kendte/b...og-scorede-malou-aamund-0

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: