Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: what happened to Iben, Joachims former girlfriend  (Read 32293 times)
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #30 on: June 07, 2011, 09:02:47 PM »

BTW, I met Tomas Villum and Maria Montell at a big party about four years ago. They both looked really nice and had a good vibe about them. They looked happy together.

Pretty cool Thumb up They seem like a really nice and happy couple. He was on one of those dinner shows on tv - funnily enough with her ex Morten Remar (?). They are apparently close friends now. Such small circles..
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Denmark Denmark

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: June 07, 2011, 09:07:06 PM »

I didn't see that but it makes me happy to hear that they are friends. When Maria Montell's name is mentioned on this board I always think of that Morten Remar song "hvordan ku du gøre det" which was inspired of their breakup. I always felt sorry for him.

Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #32 on: June 07, 2011, 09:13:52 PM »

Yeah, it did seem rather nasty. Funny, how Fred was never blamed for anything. Had he been a woman..
abs

Humongous Member

Svalbard and Jan Mayen Svalbard and Jan Mayen

Illegal substances? MOI???!!!

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: June 07, 2011, 09:23:46 PM »

BTW, I met Tomas Villum and Maria Montell at a big party about four years ago. They both looked really nice and had a good vibe about them. They looked happy together.

Pretty cool Thumb up They seem like a really nice and happy couple. He was on one of those dinner shows on tv - funnily enough with her ex Morten Remar (?). They are apparently close friends now. Such small circles..

Smiley
I actually have met Maria Montell twice. I THINK I´ve told you here that way back when she was with Frederik, I sat RIGHT NEXT TO Floppy Frodo in a Cinema in Copenhagen. Maria was on his other side.
I was a little late and my friends had already taken their seats and lights were out, so I tried to make it fast to my seat. I stumbled in Maria Montell´s clothes, which were tossed over the seat in front of her, reaching all the way to the floor, I almost fell and had to grab the armrests of the seat next to her.....with Floppy in it! I almost touched his face with mine (I am not making this up!), but I didn´t at once realize it was him, he looked like any boy-next-door from Denmark. When I did, I was quite surprised!
My friends had obviously been too shy to sit next to him, so the seat was mine. I had a hard time concentrating about the film. First of all because I was sitting so very close to the Crown Prince, secondly because said Crown Prince was slurping Coca Cola through a straw most of the time (he made a lot of noise  Confused) and thirdly because he was teasing MM quite a lot because she sobbed a few times over the movie. Frodo laughed/giggled at that.
When the movie was over, Maria got out of her seat quickly and left. This incident is from the very, very early days of their relationship, they obviously did not want to be seen together. Derf pulled his hat (hue in Danish) well down over his face and stayed behind. He stood up with his head down and went to the aisle so we could pass. When we got out of the cinema, we could see a big car waiting for him. There must have been bodyguards around him in the cinema, but we didn´t notice them.

This was the story of Derf and me.  Wink

SEXY,SEXY!!!
Marianne
Banned
Small Member

Denmark Denmark

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: June 07, 2011, 09:43:55 PM »

Abs

What a fun story  Grin

I can just picture You falling and the chock when you realise who you are face to face with - and then the slurping 

I have seen him several times but nothing like this. And Frederik has always looked very smiling and friendly towards people - that is my impression. Very non arrogant if that is an expression.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #35 on: June 07, 2011, 09:44:18 PM »

I actually saw Fred when he was with Maria too. It was on a ferry from Jutland to Sealand. The news of their presence on the ferry spread like wildfire - all the girls/women were looking for Fred and all the boys/men were admirering his car Cool
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Denmark Denmark

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: June 07, 2011, 09:44:43 PM »

abs, I think it's so cool that you met him IRL!!!  Star Really good story Smiley

abs

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: June 07, 2011, 09:51:46 PM »

Thanks, gurrls!  Grin
 Star Star all around - if I haven´t already...which I think I have. 24.

Freddles is very down to earth, true Marianne.

About the slurrrrping - kinda makes you think of someone...

SEXY,SEXY!!!
danishorphan

Warned
Gigantic Member

Papua New Guinea Papua New Guinea

Lives to fill her hollow leg!

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: June 26, 2011, 12:53:14 PM »

Star abs! i luv it! just WOW! Star

colas are so baaaaad for you. Poor Freddles. Im really surprised he has held up as well as he has with all the bad food, drugs, alcohol, etc that he has inflicted upon his system.

The truth will eventually be revealed!
abs

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: June 26, 2011, 01:00:25 PM »

Thank you danishorpjhan. :-)  Star

SEXY,SEXY!!!
royalfamily

Muted
Medium Member

Portugal Portugal

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: April 19, 2014, 09:11:04 PM »

what about other relations? Do you have the articles about Iben and joachim?

my forum: crownroyals.proboards.com - active members only
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: April 19, 2014, 09:55:43 PM »

Here is an article I found http://go.tv2.dk/articleu...one-og-k%C3%A6rester.html

Prince Joachim : Ex - wife and girlfriends.

In 1987, Prince Joachim began his career as a recruit soldiers at the Queen's Regiment. Then he moved to the infantry sergeant school in Sønderborg, where he became a regular guest in the nightlife.

It was here in Southern Jutland, the young prince met his first girlfriend sergeant student Charlotte Oersted. The relationship between Joachim and Fr. Oersted held for nearly two years, when the two young lovers soldiers marched in opposite directions.

Around 1990 Prince Joachim met his next great love photo model Iben Detlef. Their relationship ended abruptly in 1995 when Joachim phoned home from Hong Kong and put an end to his five years long relationship with the Danish model.

Joachim ended his relationship with Iben Detlef in March 1995. Already in May, he announced his engagement to the beautiful businesswoman Alexandra Manley, daughter of an Austrian mother and a Chinese father. The prince's love developed very quickly; Maybe this was love at first sight - or could there be a little sweetheart overlap ...

Be that as it may, on November 18, 1995, Joachim married Alexandra and all of Denmark had a wonderful princess. And we had the pleasure of admiring them for ten years, until the couple divorced in November 2005.

If you believe Trine Villemann's book about the royals, Joachim and Alexandra never been married out of deep love. According Villemann they married for practical reasons and not much else: Prince Joachim knew that a foreign princess would be a hit at Amalienborg - unlike his Danish model girlfriend - And Alexandra wanted to get away from Hong Kong. So it was a good working match.

This practical union was, as we know not sustainable. Let us hope that Joachim's second and impending marriage, has a more happy future in store. In any case, the Prince will marry Marie Cavallier on Saturday, May 24th and transforms the French Miss to Princess Marie of Denmark .

Helene Bjerg-Pedersen

Prince Joachim and Helene Bjerg-Pedersen were classmates and boy/girl friend while they both went on Øregaard Gymnasium.

Charlotte Ørsted

Charlotte Oersted met her prince in Sergeant School in Sønderborg but dropped after a few years later.

Model Iben Detlefs aka Iben Hviid

« Last Edit: April 19, 2014, 10:03:45 PM by PeDe » Logged

royalfamily

Muted
Medium Member

Portugal Portugal

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: April 21, 2014, 04:39:15 PM »

thanks.

my forum: crownroyals.proboards.com - active members only
MadMissManton
Banned
Banned
Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: June 13, 2014, 08:31:21 AM »

why doesn't margarethe want her sons to date/marry Danish women?
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: June 13, 2014, 09:59:24 AM »

Smiley
I actually have met Maria Montell twice. I THINK I´ve told you here that way back when she was with Frederik, I sat RIGHT NEXT TO Floppy Frodo in a Cinema in Copenhagen. Maria was on his other side.
I was a little late and my friends had already taken their seats and lights were out, so I tried to make it fast to my seat. I stumbled in Maria Montell´s clothes, which were tossed over the seat in front of her, reaching all the way to the floor, I almost fell and had to grab the armrests of the seat next to her.....with Floppy in it! I almost touched his face with mine (I am not making this up!), but I didn´t at once realize it was him, he looked like any boy-next-door from Denmark. When I did, I was quite surprised!
My friends had obviously been too shy to sit next to him, so the seat was mine. I had a hard time concentrating about the film. First of all because I was sitting so very close to the Crown Prince, secondly because said Crown Prince was slurping Coca Cola through a straw most of the time (he made a lot of noise  Confused) and thirdly because he was teasing MM quite a lot because she sobbed a few times over the movie. Frodo laughed/giggled at that.
When the movie was over, Maria got out of her seat quickly and left. This incident is from the very, very early days of their relationship, they obviously did not want to be seen together. Derf pulled his hat (hue in Danish) well down over his face and stayed behind. He stood up with his head down and went to the aisle so we could pass. When we got out of the cinema, we could see a big car waiting for him. There must have been bodyguards around him in the cinema, but we didn´t notice them.

This was the story of Derf and me.  Wink

Just think   :hugesmile:what might have ensued if you had rubbed his chest!!!!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: