Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Anne  (Read 291938 times)
Princess MS

Warned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #1005 on: April 11, 2022, 04:03:15 PM »

Is Anne travelling to other nearby nations after Australia? From what I've read it says her visit is a two-day one. If so I admire/envy her energy after such a long-haul flight for a fairly short trip!

As always, she epitomises class and grace. I really would love to spend an evening with her and Camilla having a couple of gins or beer!
Yes Papua Guinea and possibly others
Lady Liebe

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1006 on: April 11, 2022, 04:11:40 PM »

The press release posted by Aubiette lists only Sydney, New South Wales and Papua New Guinea.

An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

Winston Churchill
SvenskaSarah

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #1007 on: April 11, 2022, 09:02:22 PM »

Thank you! Sorry I didn't scroll back, was on my lunch break earlier!
Aubiette

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1008 on: April 11, 2022, 10:06:12 PM »

Here you go Sarah

The Princess Royal is welcomed to Papua New Guinea by Prime Minister James Marape.

Her Royal Highness is visiting the country on behalf of The Queen in celebration of Her Majestyís #PlatinumJubilee.

Alamy Editorial
@Alamy_Editorial
The Princess Royal gives a speech, watched by the Prime Minister of Papua New Guinea James Marape and his wife Rachel Marape, on day one of the royal trip to Papua New Guinea on behalf of the Queen, in celebration of the Platinum Jubilee.

« Last Edit: April 11, 2022, 11:15:46 PM by Aubiette » Logged
Aubiette

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1009 on: April 11, 2022, 10:12:55 PM »

Final day in Australia before leaving for Papua New Guinea

You can read more about the entire trip here https://www.royal.uk/prin...alia-and-papua-new-guinea

🇦🇺 Last day in Australia: Princess Anne met with Australian Army soldiers from 145th Signal Squadron during her visit to Holsworthy Barracks in Sydney.
📸SGT Tristan Kennedy/Australian Department of Defence via Getty Images

« Last Edit: April 11, 2022, 10:18:24 PM by Aubiette » Logged
PruNordstrom

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1010 on: April 12, 2022, 05:42:25 AM »

The Queen has an excellent emissary in Anne, doesn't she?
One has to walk a careful and thoughtful path when on these representation trips and Anne does that very well. Takes a lot of research, observation and conversation with the monarch to represent HM so well.

The only thing most people do better than anyone else is read their own handwriting.
Paulina

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1011 on: April 12, 2022, 07:01:42 AM »

Star
One has to walk a careful and thoughtful path when on these representation trips and Anne does that very well. Takes a lot of research, observation and conversation with the monarch to represent HM so well.

Well said, Pru.  Star

The problem with incompetent, corrupt, fascist government is incompetence, corruption and fascism,  not government (Jerome ŗ Paris - paraphrased)
Princess MS

Warned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #1012 on: April 12, 2022, 08:53:37 AM »

Star

Well said, Pru.  Star

Indeed she is always professional
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #1013 on: April 12, 2022, 11:19:44 AM »

Wow - Papua New Guinea LOVES Anne!
Lady Liebe

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1014 on: April 12, 2022, 02:21:12 PM »

I really admire the way Anne has chosen her wardrobe for the trip. That lovely green silk dress is my favorite thus far. Notice she has not tied a pussy bow at the neck but just a simple knot . . .

Here's a bit on the brooch Anne is wearing, not only with the dress, but for all her engagements in PNG it seems.  Thumb up I haven't found much on the brooch's provenance, but I wouldn't be surprised to find it was given to HM or Anne on a previous trip to Papua New Guinea.

https://www.express.co.uk...och-bird-papua-new-guinea

The brooch appears to feature the national bird of Papua New Guinea, the Raggiana bird-of-paradise.

The golden brooch shows the two birds sitting side by side on a branch, and added the perfect amount of glam to Anne's green outfit.

Here's the bird in all it's glory:

An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

Winston Churchill
Aubiette

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1015 on: April 13, 2022, 03:43:14 AM »

The Royal Family
@RoyalFamily

🇵🇬 Today in Papua New Guinea, The Princess Royal visited a local school, laid a wreath on behalf of The Queen at Bomana War Cemetery, and opened both the new National Cardiac Diagnostic Centre and a Womenís Resource Centre in Vabukori Village.

Read more about the visit👇
https://www.royal.uk/prin...alia-and-papua-new-guinea

getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #1016 on: April 13, 2022, 08:00:17 AM »

Can we all donate a pound or two to buy Tim a new hat or at least get this one's brim ironed and starched again?

it is bugging me on formal events like these ones... no worries if he wears it to the beach... Secret

TIA

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
karma chamelion

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1017 on: April 13, 2022, 08:07:43 AM »

Can we all donate a pound or two to buy Tim a new hat or at least get this one's brim ironed and starched again?

it is bugging me on formal events like these ones... no worries if he wears it to the beach... Secret

TIA

G Smiley

I was just going to say the same thing, he looks so sloppy. Coat pocket half tucked in, shapeless suit, floppy hat. Looks like a tourist living out of a suitcase. Kind of disrespectful if you ask me.
LadyBunion

Huge Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #1018 on: April 13, 2022, 08:10:18 AM »

Standard British Gentleman's summer hat - probably had it for decades, - handy for cricket etc - wouldn't look right with a stiff brim at all
Zazoo

Small Member

Cyprus Cyprus

Ignore
« Reply #1019 on: April 13, 2022, 09:04:10 AM »

He seems that he put something in it, the pocket is full.
I donít know why but tim has something endearing about him, maybe is the stoic Britishness he displays. Anne is amazing in this trip but when she isnít really 

"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." ? Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: