Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 76 77 [78]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Anne  (Read 330382 times)
bumbershoot

Warned
Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1155 on: January 22, 2023, 05:29:01 AM »

I think Anne was closer to her mother than we generally knew. I've always thought of her as Philip's child in terms of character, personality and interest, but now that I think about it, those are the very things that drew Elizabeth to Philip. And I wonder how bereft Anne must be feeling now.  I can remember back when I was in the school chamber orchestra, playing something called ``Sometimes I Feel Like a Motherless Chilld.'' I bet even at her age, Anne must be feeling some of that. What I would give for just five minutes with my own mom, who has been dead 50 years!
Duchess of Verona

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1156 on: January 23, 2023, 09:44:13 PM »

I have always respected the Princess Royal. But her conduct during the late Queen’s death and funeral doubled it. She did not leave her side and rode with the coffin all the way from Balmoral. Well done, dear Princess.
lyndell75

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #1157 on: January 24, 2023, 11:54:31 PM »

https://news.err.ee/16088...-visit-to-estonia-tuesday
Britain's Princess Anne on official visit to Estonia Tuesday

Athena

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #1158 on: February 02, 2023, 04:58:37 AM »

... [New Zealand's] Prime Minister Chris Hipkins says Princess Anne is this month “travelling to NZ at the request of the NZ Army’s Royal New Zealand Corps of Signals, of which she is Colonel in Chief, to attend its 100th Anniversary celebrations at Linton Military Camp in Palmerston North”.

”It’s terrific that Her Royal Highness will be able to connect with past and present members of the Corps and acknowledge the importance of signallers within New Zealand Defence Force operations over the last 100 years.”

Her Royal Highness will be accompanied by her husband Vice Admiral Sir Tim Laurence (Retired).

”The Princess Royal will undertake other engagements during her visit, including attending an Act of Remembrance (wreath laying) at Pukeahu National War Memorial in Wellington. Her Royal Highness will also rededicate the War Memorial at Cathedral Square in Christchurch.”

Princess Anne last visited New Zealand in 2010.

https://www.odt.co.nz/new...cess-anne-visit-announced
Princess MS

Warned
Humongous Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #1159 on: February 02, 2023, 05:26:45 AM »

... [New Zealand's] Prime Minister Chris Hipkins says Princess Anne is this month “travelling to NZ at the request of the NZ Army’s Royal New Zealand Corps of Signals, of which she is Colonel in Chief, to attend its 100th Anniversary celebrations at Linton Military Camp in Palmerston North”.

”It’s terrific that Her Royal Highness will be able to connect with past and present members of the Corps and acknowledge the importance of signallers within New Zealand Defence Force operations over the last 100 years.”

Her Royal Highness will be accompanied by her husband Vice Admiral Sir Tim Laurence (Retired).

”The Princess Royal will undertake other engagements during her visit, including attending an Act of Remembrance (wreath laying) at Pukeahu National War Memorial in Wellington. Her Royal Highness will also rededicate the War Memorial at Cathedral Square in Christchurch.”

Princess Anne last visited New Zealand in 2010.

https://www.odt.co.nz/new...cess-anne-visit-announced

I like Anne - no nonsense but always respectful .... she is there to support the cause and not showcase herself. NZ is a beautiful country with many weather challenges and I'm sure her brand of "royalling" will be welcome
Pages: 1 ... 76 77 [78]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: