Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 76 77 [78] 79 80 ... 100   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Anne  (Read 406190 times)
bumbershoot

Warned
Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1155 on: January 22, 2023, 05:29:01 AM »

I think Anne was closer to her mother than we generally knew. I've always thought of her as Philip's child in terms of character, personality and interest, but now that I think about it, those are the very things that drew Elizabeth to Philip. And I wonder how bereft Anne must be feeling now.  I can remember back when I was in the school chamber orchestra, playing something called ``Sometimes I Feel Like a Motherless Chilld.'' I bet even at her age, Anne must be feeling some of that. What I would give for just five minutes with my own mom, who has been dead 50 years!
Duchess of Verona

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1156 on: January 23, 2023, 09:44:13 PM »

I have always respected the Princess Royal. But her conduct during the late Queen’s death and funeral doubled it. She did not leave her side and rode with the coffin all the way from Balmoral. Well done, dear Princess.
lyndell75

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1157 on: January 24, 2023, 11:54:31 PM »

https://news.err.ee/16088...-visit-to-estonia-tuesday
Britain's Princess Anne on official visit to Estonia Tuesday

Athena

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #1158 on: February 02, 2023, 04:58:37 AM »

... [New Zealand's] Prime Minister Chris Hipkins says Princess Anne is this month “travelling to NZ at the request of the NZ Army’s Royal New Zealand Corps of Signals, of which she is Colonel in Chief, to attend its 100th Anniversary celebrations at Linton Military Camp in Palmerston North”.

”It’s terrific that Her Royal Highness will be able to connect with past and present members of the Corps and acknowledge the importance of signallers within New Zealand Defence Force operations over the last 100 years.”

Her Royal Highness will be accompanied by her husband Vice Admiral Sir Tim Laurence (Retired).

”The Princess Royal will undertake other engagements during her visit, including attending an Act of Remembrance (wreath laying) at Pukeahu National War Memorial in Wellington. Her Royal Highness will also rededicate the War Memorial at Cathedral Square in Christchurch.”

Princess Anne last visited New Zealand in 2010.

https://www.odt.co.nz/new...cess-anne-visit-announced
Princess MS
Banned
Banned
Humongous Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #1159 on: February 02, 2023, 05:26:45 AM »

... [New Zealand's] Prime Minister Chris Hipkins says Princess Anne is this month “travelling to NZ at the request of the NZ Army’s Royal New Zealand Corps of Signals, of which she is Colonel in Chief, to attend its 100th Anniversary celebrations at Linton Military Camp in Palmerston North”.

”It’s terrific that Her Royal Highness will be able to connect with past and present members of the Corps and acknowledge the importance of signallers within New Zealand Defence Force operations over the last 100 years.”

Her Royal Highness will be accompanied by her husband Vice Admiral Sir Tim Laurence (Retired).

”The Princess Royal will undertake other engagements during her visit, including attending an Act of Remembrance (wreath laying) at Pukeahu National War Memorial in Wellington. Her Royal Highness will also rededicate the War Memorial at Cathedral Square in Christchurch.”

Princess Anne last visited New Zealand in 2010.

https://www.odt.co.nz/new...cess-anne-visit-announced

I like Anne - no nonsense but always respectful .... she is there to support the cause and not showcase herself. NZ is a beautiful country with many weather challenges and I'm sure her brand of "royalling" will be welcome
Athena

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #1160 on: February 14, 2023, 05:59:23 AM »

Wondering whether Princess Anne's visit will keep to its schedule, given the severe effects of Cyclone Gabrielle on the North Island, its predicted path south, and the declaration of a national State of Emergency:

From NZ's MetService:
Currently northeast of East Cape, Cyclone Gabrielle is expected to continue moving slowly southeast. Extremely strong winds, heavy rain and large swell have affected many regions. Severe Weather Warnings are still in place.

From Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyclone_Gabrielle
Aubiette

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1161 on: February 15, 2023, 02:44:10 AM »

Princess Anne arrives in Wellington, visits Cyclone Gabrielle response staff at the Beehive Bunker
https://www.nzherald.co.n...h_tw#Echobox=1676416458-1

Statement Released on behalf of her Royal Highness the Princess Royal, during her visit to New Zealand for the Royal New Zealand Corps of Signals Centenary Event.
15 FEBRUARY, 2023

My thoughts are with all New Zealanders whose homes or livelihoods have been affected by Cyclone Gabrielle.

I have been given the opportunity to visit the national disaster and crisis headquarters today and I am impressed by the major efforts being undertaken by first responders, local and national agencies to ensure the best possible support for everyone, especially those still at risk.

I admire the courage of the people of Aotearoa during this alarming and difficult time.

You should all be proud of the resilience, strength and care for your communities you are showing in the face of adversity.

Kia Kaha.

- The Princess Royal

Princess Anne and Sir Timothy Lawrence with Dame Cindy — The Governor General of New Zealand — at Government House, Wellington, yesterday!

shared by govgeneralnz
lyndell75

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1162 on: February 17, 2023, 01:52:16 AM »

2/15/23
The Princess Royal and her husband Vice Admiral Sir Timothy Laurence speak after the Service of Remembrance at Pukeahu National War Memorial in Wellington

Nappyolean

Warned
Medium Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #1163 on: February 17, 2023, 02:23:57 AM »

That citrine color coat Anne is wearing is beautiful. Somehow it’s bright and cheerful, but understated. However, the weird smirk in the photo with the red dress is ghastly.
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #1164 on: February 17, 2023, 03:59:27 AM »

That citrine color coat Anne is wearing is beautiful. Somehow it’s bright and cheerful, but understated. However, the weird smirk in the photo with the red dress is ghastly.

That isn’t a smirk - it’s her wry amused smile!
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #1165 on: February 17, 2023, 11:53:18 AM »

so Anne and Tim are in NZ as are Vic and Dan?

party time

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #1166 on: February 17, 2023, 12:15:37 PM »

That isn’t a smirk - it’s her wry amused smile!
It is , isn't it? I quite like it...
bumbershoot

Warned
Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1167 on: February 27, 2023, 05:42:59 AM »

I wonder what kind of a role Anne might have to play at the coronation and what she'll wear. Do you think she opt for military uniform or a lovely gown? Somehow I see her tending toward the military uniform with the fancy hat.
Aubiette

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1168 on: March 17, 2023, 03:11:36 PM »

Cheltenham this week

« Last Edit: March 17, 2023, 03:18:50 PM by Aubiette » Logged
Mariola

Large Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #1169 on: March 17, 2023, 05:36:09 PM »

The blue and red suit from today is actually very nice but then I have seen a full-length foto and she wears it with black boots to the knees and many centimetres of thin white leg in between Sad.
Pages: 1 ... 76 77 [78] 79 80 ... 100   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: