Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 52   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Anne  (Read 193748 times)
rogue

Big Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: April 15, 2012, 01:57:15 PM »

Why and where were they doing that  Laugh bounce The Queen  Laughing
MeandI
Banned
Muted
Small Member

Barbados Barbados

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: April 15, 2012, 06:31:36 PM »

eriee similarity

Wow!  I wonder if Princess Anne and Princess Barbra are related?
LadyBunion

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: April 15, 2012, 06:48:53 PM »

Why and where were they doing that  Laugh bounce The Queen  Laughing

31.12.1999 millennium dome .... she did not  look like she was enjoying it!
esther angeline

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: April 16, 2012, 01:38:20 AM »

Thanks Yap!   Star  on the Diana Thread.  Owe you in 24.  Thumb up
Honnish

Large Member

Togo Togo

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: April 16, 2012, 04:04:59 AM »

Oh Anne  Champagne she WAS so beautiful!

Frodo wouldn't have got far without Sam.
gudgeon

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: April 16, 2012, 04:33:20 PM »

Yaay I didnīt even know we have Princess Anne thread  Blush
 Thumb up  Thumb up  Thumb up thanks editorathome  Star
I like Anne. She might not be a beauty queen (although she looked nice), but she sure is more interesting than any of her spineless brothers.

OMG...the 70s were so funny. The second picture looks straight out of some ad for a summer's eve "feminine hygiene product" or something. So funny!

My adventures in baking: http://bakedtoorder.blogspot.com/ 
Curtains

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: April 18, 2012, 05:58:25 PM »

Why and where were they doing that  Laugh bounce The Queen  Laughing

They are singing "Old Lang Syne" (lipreading) so that's about as far as I know.  It has to be some New Year's celebration because I really don't know if anyone sings that song at any other time these days.

"Some of it's magic, and some of it's tragic: but I had a good life, all the way." - Jimmy Buffet, America's premiere poet
Molly2101

Huge Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: April 20, 2012, 12:08:03 AM »

she hasn't a classic beauty, but personally i find that she was an amazing young lady with an uncommon beauty  Thumb up

I think she still is amazing (although not young anymore) lady. Just look at this.
Laugh bounce  Laugh bounce  Laugh bounce I wonder who is Anne kicking in that picture, even Phill
think itīs funny. The Queen doesnīt look amused, but I assume it has something to do with PM and his wife Wink

Oh my goodness, that is brilliant.  Anne is definitely enjoying it, as are the other people, yet the Queen has her "One is not amused" face.  Priceless.

"All my heart is yours, sir: it belongs to you; and with you it would remain, were fate to exile the rest of me from your presence forever." Jane Eyre, Charlotte Bronte.
SeenItAllBefore

Medium Member

New Zealand New Zealand

Doubtful Kitteh does not believe the hype.

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: July 03, 2012, 12:12:41 PM »

This is more about Princess Anne's ex, than Princess Anne, but I thought this thread would be a good place to post it:

http://www.dailymail.co.u...mits-great-parenting.html

As usual, the DM reader comments are more telling than the article itself.  Lots of reminders in there about his life outside and after the royal marriage.

Back in 1989 when Anne left Mark, I wasn't aware of how much of a cad he was.  A lot has happened since then.  She has never embarrassed him publicly, and she allows him to live on a farm property on her estate (she lives in the main house of course).  What I don't understand, is why she ever married him?

Was she swept off her feet by a tall dark and handsome army officer with excellent equestrian skills? 

If ever there was a royal marriage that was better off being over, it was that one.

Champagne

"A long habit of not thinking a thing wrong gives it a superficial appearance of being right." Thomas Paine
Countess of Cows

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: July 03, 2012, 04:13:04 PM »

JMO but he didn't age well and seems to be a total cad, i admire Anne even more after reading this article.  she a real class act, wish she were going to be queen.

Yikes " The 34-year-old added: 'Would I leave my children in the care of my father? Probably not, to put it bluntly. I think he’d possibly get distracted by something horse-related and wander off leaving them"

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
PrincessMLA
Banned
Large Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: July 03, 2012, 06:40:40 PM »

Yeah a real prize there.  Dead Anne sure did better with her second husband, and not simply in looks.  Thumb up Tim sure aged better. Smiley
Miss Waynfleet

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: July 05, 2012, 07:18:51 PM »

http://www.daylife.com/se...ncess+anne+july+4%2C+2012

LOUGHBOROUGH, ENGLAND - JULY 04: Princess Anne, Princess Royal receives a signed shirt from Chris Finch, Coach of the Mens GB Basketball team during the Team GB kitting out event ahead of the London 2012 Olympic Games at Loughborough University on July 4, 2012 in Loughborough, England

PrincessMLA
Banned
Large Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: July 05, 2012, 08:40:25 PM »

Anne and Zara are British looklike version of Caroline and Charlotte

She looks really beautiful in this picture

Oh God, for a second looking at the photos I thought why is Trashlene walking with Mike? Not a good photo of Zara. No
IToldYouSo

Baby Member

Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Republic of

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: July 05, 2012, 09:29:29 PM »

IMO Capt. Phillips has been a mode ex. as he has not spoken publicly about their marriage or their difficulties before, during or since. I also admire his honesty about his parenting abilities particularly with Zara as he was unsure for some years if he was in fact her father at all.

I also notice that he wasnt made a Prince nor indeed is Lady Sarah's husband known as Lord Chatto. It is a pity that the female commoner consorts are not kept in their place too.
Lolly

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: July 05, 2012, 09:33:47 PM »

Yeah, except for that illegitimate daughter in New Zealand fathered during his marriage to Anne, and having an affair with a woman 30 years his junior during his second marriage, he's been a model ex-spouse. Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 52   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: