Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Anne  (Read 112433 times)
Mary Stuart

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #510 on: September 09, 2016, 06:06:53 PM »

I hope she gets well soon.
Lapalooza
Banned
Warned
Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #511 on: September 09, 2016, 08:34:30 PM »

Bad she gets so serious chest infection but travelling from hot Brazil to cold Russia and Scotland is perhaps not good idea in her age. I do not mention Zika danger Nerves
CathyJane

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #512 on: September 09, 2016, 10:52:49 PM »

I'm surprised an germ would have the nerve to get close to Anne; she seems to be very forceful. 

That said, I hope she gets well soon.
luvcharles

Warned
Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #513 on: September 09, 2016, 11:45:59 PM »

How cold was St Petersburg at the end of August. I know that in July this year it was over 30 degrees celcius with air conditioning needed to sleep at night. I went to Europe for a few weeks and the last week was in St Petersburg and Moscow and no day in those cities was under 30 - the only time I was in northern Europe this year with any days over 25 (or saw the sun).

The last time I was in Scotland in August it was also in the high 20s to low 30s.

Lapalooza
Banned
Warned
Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #514 on: September 11, 2016, 08:44:14 PM »

No idea Luv Charles I do not pick up fights. It was my suggestion. Brazil was dangerous anyway, for Zika reasons, a lot of royals refused to go. She is UK Olympic ambassador. If Russia was warm now as I did not check the weather, Scotland is cold if you see Queen's clothing for this weekend shooting party. It was my idea, but generally she can be cold or have chest infection for many reasons. Travelling from warm to cold weather is one of the major reasons for that although it is maybe not her case. She is also 70, no spring chicken.
bumbershoot

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #515 on: September 11, 2016, 09:50:58 PM »

Also flying hither and yon can't help. You end up breathing in the germs of everyone else on the plane.  Frankly, considering how on the go so many royals are -- and how few of them now have dedicated royal flights but have to go on commercial flights -- it's a wonder more of them aren't down with rotten colds half the time.  I'm not surprised in the least that some evil germ had the temerity to land on Anne. Hope she shakes it off soon.
LDJJ

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #516 on: September 11, 2016, 09:53:11 PM »

It is my sincere wish that Princess Anne beats this chest infection like The Boss she is. 
ralf103

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #517 on: September 17, 2016, 12:08:46 AM »

http://royalcentral.co.uk...wing-medical-advice-68689

Anne has cancelled visits to Botswana and Mozambique this week, her brother Andrew will go in her place. She obviously hasn't recovered fully though she was seen out supporting Zara at a horse show recently.
Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #518 on: September 17, 2016, 01:21:20 AM »

Hope she is getting better soon. I think cancelling those trips was a good idea if she isn't 100% ok. 
Princess BlueEyes

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #519 on: September 17, 2016, 03:03:08 AM »

http://royalcentral.co.uk...wing-medical-advice-68689

Anne has cancelled visits to Botswana and Mozambique this week, her brother Andrew will go in her place. She obviously hasn't recovered fully though she was seen out supporting Zara at a horse show recently.

Poor Anne! I know that flying while suffering from chest congestion - or any congestion is terrible. It can make you feel worse, the change in altitude can make it impossible to clear the ears and sinuses and cause intense pain and even damage.

While I would rather see Anne (especially over Andrew) I bet this is on her doctor's advice and hope that she is soon back to her healthy self.

QueenEM

Large Member

Argentina Argentina

I'm SWexxy and I know it

Ignore
« Reply #520 on: September 19, 2016, 04:13:20 PM »

I hope she gets better soon. She is not a MM to just take whatever excuse to not work  Sad
Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #521 on: September 22, 2016, 12:14:24 PM »

Ok not news but Lux Wort published this pic from her and MT from 1999 when Anne visited St George's International School in Lux.
Jonathan

Huge Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Life's hard being fabulous

Ignore
« Reply #522 on: October 06, 2016, 12:04:14 PM »

Do we know how she is now?

Advice to my Brother on his wedding day

Never say

I know you do
I've had better
Did you say something
luvcharles

Warned
Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #523 on: October 07, 2016, 12:32:46 AM »

She has been undertaking engagements in the UK while Andrew did her tour to Africa.
stunking

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #524 on: October 07, 2016, 01:10:20 AM »

I've gotten sick many a time from the recycled air in the plane. I'm glad she fly to Africa.
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: