Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Anne  (Read 239908 times)
Princess MS

Warned
Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #870 on: April 20, 2021, 08:30:19 AM »

Those are great pictures but really all I see is that Philip was a DISH.

He was that rare one that came out of the cousin marriages that was distinctive and HAAAWWWT. Too bad his kids got beat with the Windsor Ugly StickTM for the most part. It's pretty much down to Peter Phillips that has won out genetically, with James Wessex still to be determined.

There are photos of Anne when younger that shows her as pretty but she lost it ... Charles never was... Andrew was probably the best of them in terms of aging well and Edward was unlucky in terms of genetics as he looked old way before his time
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #871 on: April 20, 2021, 09:12:43 AM »

Princess Anne's sitting room

That room is a nightmare for the cleaning staff.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Pomme

Gigantic Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Mary who?

Ignore
« Reply #872 on: April 20, 2021, 10:06:34 AM »

Then again, an uncluttered, dust free  room is quite 'non U'.  ;-)

Talk to the hair, you slitherin' Skank
http://i.imgur.com/2mUIe.jpg
anneboleyn

Warned
Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #873 on: April 20, 2021, 04:30:17 PM »

I will say that the rooms look lived in and it must be her cosy spot. It would drive me absolute bonkers, though!
RainbowUnicorn68

Baby Member

Denmark Denmark

Ignore
« Reply #874 on: April 20, 2021, 08:43:27 PM »

I thought the same thing!

I do get a welcoming feeling, though. I have visited homes where I was afraid to breathe for fear of damaging anything. A bit like Elizabeth in "Keeping up Appearances".
Gemsheal

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #875 on: April 20, 2021, 08:51:58 PM »

Those are great pictures but really all I see is that Philip was a DISH.

He was that rare one that came out of the cousin marriages that was distinctive and HAAAWWWT. Too bad his kids got beat with the Windsor Ugly StickTM for the most part. It's pretty much down to Peter Phillips that has won out genetically, with James Wessex still to be determined.

There are photos of Anne when younger that shows her as pretty but she lost it ... Charles never was... Andrew was probably the best of them in terms of aging well and Edward was unlucky in terms of genetics as he looked old way before his time

I dunno, I think Anne is attractive for her age, certainly trim & fit and relatively unwrinkled at 70.   She always had a great smile.  Edward is looking a lot more like George VI as he grows older, which is not a bad thing.         

"sweet spring is your
time is my time is our
time for springtime is lovetime
and viva sweet love"
ee cummings
jolene

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #876 on: April 20, 2021, 11:21:19 PM »

I dunno, I think Anne is attractive for her age, certainly trim & fit and relatively unwrinkled at 70.   She always had a great smile.  Edward is looking a lot more like George VI as he grows older, which is not a bad thing.         
I don't think Edward is unattractive, but he would look better if he shaved it all off. So should William.
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #877 on: April 21, 2021, 12:16:16 AM »

For as stunning as both Elizabeth and Philip were, it is surprising how ordinary-looking all of their children are.  Although there are some pictures of a young Anne where she looks gorgeous. 
anneboleyn

Warned
Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #878 on: April 21, 2021, 03:10:59 AM »

For as stunning as both Elizabeth and Philip were, it is surprising how ordinary-looking all of their children are.  Although there are some pictures of a young Anne where she looks gorgeous. 

So true.
Lovis

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #879 on: April 21, 2021, 07:48:19 PM »

It's the same as in Luxembourg. Genes are weird sometimes. Grin
anneboleyn

Warned
Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #880 on: April 21, 2021, 09:16:21 PM »

Genes are so fascinating. My friend and her husband have two children and both kids are the spitting image of Dad. She was tempted to have a third just to see what the genetics would be, but decided that wasn't a good enough reason to have a kid 
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #881 on: April 21, 2021, 11:22:52 PM »

Genes are so fascinating. My friend and her husband have two children and both kids are the spitting image of Dad. She was tempted to have a third just to see what the genetics would be, but decided that wasn't a good enough reason to have a kid 

That is hilarious!  Laugh bounce

I'm rereading some Anne of Green Gables novels (no surprise, given my user name) and I love the phrase used to describe someone who looks like neither parent nor any known relative: "hop out of kin"
anneboleyn

Warned
Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #882 on: April 21, 2021, 11:23:58 PM »

Loooove Anne of Green Gables! And I agree - that's a great term!
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #883 on: April 22, 2021, 01:13:18 AM »

I don't think Edward is unattractive, but he would look better if he shaved it all off. So should William.

I always thought he was very horsey looking, even when younger, and I hope Lady Louise escapes that particular curse.

I agree about Anne. She has kept her figure, which is no easy thing at her age.
thecrownjewelthief

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #884 on: April 22, 2021, 02:40:17 AM »

That is hilarious!  Laugh bounce

I'm rereading some Anne of Green Gables novels (no surprise, given my user name) and I love the phrase used to describe someone who looks like neither parent nor any known relative: "hop out of kin"

My brother has three kids and his wife says she's just accepted that she is a vessel for his clones at this point. Interestingly she has what should be stronger genes (darker hair, eyes, and skin vs his pale and ginger/blonde) but all three take after our side of the family.
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: