Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Anne  (Read 239893 times)
TexasBear

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #885 on: April 22, 2021, 03:41:31 AM »

Genes are so fascinating. My friend and her husband have two children and both kids are the spitting image of Dad. She was tempted to have a third just to see what the genetics would be, but decided that wasn't a good enough reason to have a kid 

That is hilarious!  Laugh bounce

I'm rereading some Anne of Green Gables novels (no surprise, given my user name) and I love the phrase used to describe someone who looks like neither parent nor any known relative: "hop out of kin"

My two month old’s middle name is supposedly from my mother in law’s middle name, which is Ann. I insisted we use Anne for our daughter, for reasons.  Grin
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #886 on: April 22, 2021, 04:04:29 AM »

Genes are so fascinating. My friend and her husband have two children and both kids are the spitting image of Dad. She was tempted to have a third just to see what the genetics would be, but decided that wasn't a good enough reason to have a kid 

That is hilarious!  Laugh bounce

I'm rereading some Anne of Green Gables novels (no surprise, given my user name) and I love the phrase used to describe someone who looks like neither parent nor any known relative: "hop out of kin"

My two month old’s middle name is supposedly from my mother in law’s middle name, which is Ann. I insisted we use Anne for our daughter, for reasons.  Grin

That’s my middle name too Texas Bear. I used to resent it because it was so plain, but now I like it (it does have that sexy “e”, after all).
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #887 on: April 22, 2021, 08:54:33 AM »

Be grateful for it. Boring can be good. I was cursed with the name of a Disney villain as a middle name... it would be funny, if it wasn't so butt ugly...

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Gemsheal

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #888 on: April 22, 2021, 01:37:07 PM »

I dislike my first name, but my middle name is Jane which I love for its historical associations. 

"sweet spring is your
time is my time is our
time for springtime is lovetime
and viva sweet love"
ee cummings
Skirt Queen

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #889 on: April 22, 2021, 01:47:53 PM »

Be grateful for it. Boring can be good. I was cursed with the name of a Disney villain as a middle name... it would be funny, if it wasn't so butt ugly...

Ursula, Druscilla, ....?  Thinking Smiley
dwi

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #890 on: April 22, 2021, 03:00:12 PM »

Ursula, Druscilla, ....?  Thinking Smiley

Laugh bounce  i know.  what  a teaser!   you know we really are curious now, fairy!
Lady Willoughby

Warned
Gigantic Member

Circa Regna Tonat

Ignore
« Reply #891 on: April 22, 2021, 03:02:43 PM »

Laugh bounce  i know.  what  a teaser!   you know we really are curious now, fairy!

Ahh Fairy, I need to know now  Beer

anneboleyn

Warned
Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #892 on: April 22, 2021, 04:25:52 PM »

I love the names such as Anne and Jane - they make my history heart so happy.

I'm going to guess Fairy's middle name is... Maleficent! LOL! I'm guessing it's probably Ursula, though.
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #893 on: April 22, 2021, 04:30:18 PM »

Tell us or we’ll continue guessing!

Scar or Cruella?
Paulina

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #894 on: April 22, 2021, 08:41:38 PM »

Scar or Cruella?

I'm going with Ursula, but the one from Mad About You and Friends (Phoebe's sister or cousin)
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Denmark Denmark

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #895 on: April 22, 2021, 08:48:20 PM »

Ursula, Druscilla, ....?  Thinking Smiley

Laugh bounce  i know.  what  a teaser!   you know we really are curious now, fairy!

Yes, we most definitely need to know Fairy!

Until told otherwise, I’m guessing Gothel or Yzma. Or Jafar or Gaston.

casie

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #896 on: April 22, 2021, 10:02:14 PM »

I share my name with a certain cartoon ghost, so I can feel your pain. Laugh bounce
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #897 on: April 22, 2021, 10:44:52 PM »

I share my name with a certain cartoon ghost, so I can feel your pain. Laugh bounce

Can only think of Caspar.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #898 on: April 22, 2021, 10:45:38 PM »

Scar or Cruella?

I'm going with Ursula, but the one from Mad About You and Friends (Phoebe's sister or cousin)

I'm also for Ursula.
PruNordstrom

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #899 on: April 22, 2021, 11:02:09 PM »

Don't tell us! The guessing is more fun. Smiley

The only thing most people do better than anyone else is read their own handwriting.
Spacetime tells matter how to move; matter tells spacetime how to curve. ~JWheeler
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: