Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Anne  (Read 256854 times)
anneboleyn

Warned
Large Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #930 on: July 28, 2021, 01:40:50 AM »

She is such an asset to that family!

“And she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.” - Annabelle M. Ramos
anastasia beaverhausen

Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #931 on: July 28, 2021, 02:46:05 AM »

I think she works hard to serve her mother, the monarch. I wonder if she will keep up the pace when her brother ascends.

I think she'll take after her mother and serve the crown (whether that is her mother or brother) for as long as she can.
I also don't think Charles will 'throw her over' when he becomes King so she will carry on.

I agree ralf. She is too valuable and works harder than any other royal. Charles knows what he has. 
Paulina

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #932 on: July 28, 2021, 04:51:50 AM »

I also can see her continuing to serve the crown. She’s not petty and wouldn’t just stop.

Princess MS

Warned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #933 on: July 28, 2021, 06:44:33 AM »

I think she works hard to serve her mother, the monarch. I wonder if she will keep up the pace when her brother ascends.

If any it will be her age and possible future illnesses that might stop her. Charles also knows what an asset his sister is.

I agree. I could see her cutting back on engagements from her current workload as time progresses
anneboleyn

Warned
Large Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #934 on: July 28, 2021, 03:32:28 PM »

She will eventually slow down but she seems to be in great health and has great genetics on either side. I suspect she will be pulling big numbers for a while yet!

“And she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.” - Annabelle M. Ramos
anastasia beaverhausen

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #935 on: July 28, 2021, 04:18:50 PM »

I also can see her continuing to serve the crown. She’s not petty and wouldn’t just stop.

I agree. She takes her duties and responsibilities very seriously, and the engagement numbers bear that out.
Lady Liebe

Gigantic Member

Provence Amaryllis

Ignore
« Reply #936 on: July 28, 2021, 04:26:38 PM »

I think Anne and Charles are the closest of all the siblings, and of course she will continue to support her brother once he is King. Her nephew too, if it comes to that. I could see her following in PP's footsteps, gradually tapering off her duties, passing on her patronages, and retiring at 95.

Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.       Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Ghost

Medium Member

Romania Romania

Ignore
« Reply #937 on: August 01, 2021, 02:48:50 PM »

I’ve just read that Anne is to become Captain General of the Royal Marines. Dale, you’ll be honoured!
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #938 on: August 01, 2021, 08:39:49 PM »

I’ve just read that Anne is to become Captain General of the Royal Marines. Dale, you’ll be honoured!

Congratulations Champagne
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #939 on: August 01, 2021, 08:43:51 PM »

I think Anne and Charles are the closest of all the siblings, and of course she will continue to support her brother once he is King. Her nephew too, if it comes to that. I could see her following in PP's footsteps, gradually tapering off her duties, passing on her patronages, and retiring at 95.

The BRF definitely need Anne.
The Kents and Gloucesters will be too old once William is King (I think they should retire under Charles).

That leaves Charles, Camilla (who also seems to have health issues), Edward, Sophie and the Cambridges.

And Anne...

At least until the Cambridgetties are old enough Anne, Edward and Sophie need to stay on.
CathyJane

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #940 on: August 02, 2021, 05:32:07 PM »

Agrees. Perhaps Louise will start doing some engagements; she looks like the most poised and regal young woman.
Eliza B

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #941 on: August 02, 2021, 06:29:55 PM »

Agrees. Perhaps Louise will start doing some engagements; she looks like the most poised and regal young woman.

She'll do as many as the York ladies.  Few and far between. But maybe an occasional event with the Queen.
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #942 on: August 02, 2021, 06:52:11 PM »

Well Sophie is her mom, so if that rubs of, she is safe enough. But: She is so far down the line and she will be so irrelevant in future that it is wiser to leave her out of the royal circus and make sure she gets a sound education and goes on in a non-public life. Way easier for her as well. You see now how Peter and his ex-wife are being chased.
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #943 on: August 15, 2021, 03:57:00 PM »

Happy Birthday, Princess Anne!

Cool your jets, everyone
anastasia beaverhausen

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #944 on: August 15, 2021, 04:57:50 PM »

Yes indeed - I was just coming here to say that!
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: