Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Anne  (Read 310255 times)
luvcharles

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #1065 on: September 22, 2022, 10:09:28 AM »

I think Anne will certainly have a role going forward, likewise Edward and Sophie. I can see Charles giving his siblings narrower remits in some ways - maybe less flying overseas for foreign tours 

Edward is already overseas - he is in Estonia. Had one day off after the funeral and then off overseas.
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1066 on: September 22, 2022, 03:38:54 PM »

The Princess Royal, as Commodore-in-Chief Portsmouth, will visit Portsmouth Naval Base tomorrow to meet Royal Navy personnel who took part in Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth’s funeral procession.

The Princess Royal will also visit St Omer Barracks in Aldershot. Her Royal Highness will meet personnel from across the Corps’ who played a central role providing logistical support during Her Majesty’s funeral and other ceremonial duties.

Some pictures:

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
Paulina

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1067 on: September 22, 2022, 06:30:49 PM »

God, how does she do it? If I were her, I'd want to be curled up in bed with a cup of tea for the next week.

She's her mother's daughter, for sure, getting on with it. Hopefully she will get some downtime soon. Grieving is different for everyone. I loved her statement the best. Then the Wales's. And then KC3's.

The problem with incompetent, corrupt, fascist government is incompetence, corruption and fascism,  not government (Jerome à Paris - paraphrased)
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1068 on: September 22, 2022, 06:48:49 PM »

The Royal Family @RoyalFamily

In Portsmouth and Aldershot, The Princess Royal today met service personnel and thanked them for the role they played in Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth’s funeral.

https://www.royal.uk/prin...-queen-elizabeths-funeral

ralf103

Gigantic Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #1069 on: September 22, 2022, 07:35:07 PM »

I think Anne will certainly have a role going forward, likewise Edward and Sophie. I can see Charles giving his siblings narrower remits in some ways - maybe less flying overseas for foreign tours 

Edward is already overseas - he is in Estonia. Had one day off after the funeral and then off overseas.

Visiting military though so not quite the same right?
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #1070 on: September 23, 2022, 01:51:01 AM »

Very strange way to carry the purse.
luvcharles

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #1071 on: September 23, 2022, 02:19:22 AM »

Visiting military though so not quite the same right?

How is Anne visiting the military in the UK different to Edward visiting the military overseas. They both lost their mother two weeks ago.
Lady Liebe

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1072 on: September 23, 2022, 02:40:21 AM »

Very strange way to carry the purse.

I wondered about that too. Perhaps it kept slipping off her shoulder and she just tucked it under her arm so it wouldn't be a bother. Awkward, but very much Anne to just carry on.

That's an interesting brooch she has on.

“Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.”    Stanley Horowitz
Countess of Cows

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1073 on: September 23, 2022, 02:44:02 AM »

Chin UP, carry ON.  She's a treasure (so is Eddie & family)

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1074 on: September 29, 2022, 06:01:57 PM »

From yesterday:

@BangorRaces
Today we had the pleasure of welcoming The Princess Royal for The Clwyd Special Riding Centre Charity Day.
The Princess joined Riding for the Disabled (RDA) as its Patron in 1971, later becoming President in 1985.

It's great to be able to support such a great cause🐴

Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: