Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sweden's National Day 06 June  (Read 91519 times)
genegal43

Huge Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #345 on: June 06, 2020, 04:26:45 PM »

Of course, Snakey and Greasey publish a photo of themselves instead of their cute little boys!   Roll Eyes

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #346 on: June 06, 2020, 04:49:02 PM »

Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #347 on: June 06, 2020, 04:50:30 PM »

Queen’s Tea

Mini Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #348 on: June 06, 2020, 05:30:20 PM »

Lovely pic of M and kids.  I personally think she will always be involved with the RF regardless of where she lives.  She may not make it back for every single event, but she clearly wants her kids to be involved with their heritage.  That makes me hopeful that we’ll continue to see her show up on occasion. 
Booklover

Warned
Medium Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #349 on: June 06, 2020, 08:10:04 PM »

Wonderful photos. Why Snakey and Greaseball think we would be interested in seeing the back of their and their children's heads is beyond me.  Thumb down
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #350 on: June 06, 2020, 09:16:01 PM »

Sops2

Baby Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #351 on: June 06, 2020, 09:22:53 PM »

What's happened to Maddie's eyes? I think she has had work done

Hope she doesn't follow her mother's lead
hrhpita

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #352 on: June 06, 2020, 09:29:03 PM »

What's happened to Maddie's eyes? I think she has had work done

Hope she doesn't follow her mother's lead

I noticed something different, too.  Maybe it's because she has a bit of make-up?

leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #353 on: June 06, 2020, 09:31:22 PM »

Snakey looks like she's wearing an adult diaper in these pictures.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2020, 10:17:09 PM by leatherface » Logged
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #354 on: June 06, 2020, 09:35:11 PM »

I like how Madde picked blue and yellow outfits. A cultural question: Why are only the women wearing traditional dresses and Daniel and the kind don't?
freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

Official TeaSpoon of Royal Dish. Aka TrollSpoon.

Ignore
« Reply #355 on: June 06, 2020, 09:46:10 PM »

I think she's had botox in her forehead (which is looking suspiciously smooth) and around the eyes.  The juxtaposition of smoothness in the top third of her face jars with the usual signs of aging in the bottom two thirds.

Source: I get botox, I love it, and I love to look at other people to see if they have it too.

You can call me TrollSpoon.
Pomme

Huge Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Mary who?

Ignore
« Reply #356 on: June 06, 2020, 09:48:49 PM »

I like how Madde picked blue and yellow outfits. A cultural question: Why are only the women wearing traditional dresses and Daniel and the kind don't?

I love how you accidentally use kind (which is Dutch for child as well) for Oscar, who looks indeed like he has a kind personality 

Talk to the hair, you slitherin' Skank
http://i.imgur.com/2mUIe.jpg
amethyst

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #357 on: June 06, 2020, 10:10:15 PM »

absolutely delightful photos all around (except for CP and S - we want to see your adorable kids, not you!!) and I especially love the Duchy dress from Vic and fam. I too am very confused why the men never seem to wear national dress in this family??
periwinkle

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #358 on: June 06, 2020, 10:48:55 PM »

I just love love love seeing these adorable children wearing their national costumes and national colors! It is clear that even though Madeleine lives far away that she loves Sweden and wants her children to love it too. Why on earth am I looking at a picture of Sofia's backside in those horrible pants just cute kids please none of you and Greasy. Mad's eyes do look different I don't know from Botox and other fillers but I thought it was because she isn't wearing a ton of eye makeup but there are weird lines on the upper outsides of her cheeks that don't seem like normal laugh lines. She does have a full face anyway even when her weight is down. Anyway they all look happy and Estelle is such a big girl now you can really start to see her as an adult. She seems grounded and happy thank goodness.
SvenskaSarah

Medium Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #359 on: June 06, 2020, 10:56:45 PM »

I just love love love seeing these adorable children wearing their national costumes and national colors! It is clear that even though Madeleine lives far away that she loves Sweden and wants her children to love it too. Why on earth am I looking at a picture of Sofia's backside in those horrible pants just cute kids please none of you and Greasy. Mad's eyes do look different I don't know from Botox and other fillers but I thought it was because she isn't wearing a ton of eye makeup but there are weird lines on the upper outsides of her cheeks that don't seem like normal laugh lines. She does have a full face anyway even when her weight is down. Anyway they all look happy and Estelle is such a big girl now you can really start to see her as an adult. She seems grounded and happy thank goodness.

The first thing my eyes saw in the Prinsparets video was Sofias ass! I guess she knew that her screen time would be limited so decided to show off her "assets" as best she could.

I seem to remember CP wearing a national costume and St Lucia outfit as a child, but not as an adult. It is a bit unusual, though I have to say the regional costumes for men aren't quite as beautiful as the women's, but that's still no excuse to not participate- for me anyway but I am sat here in my costume!! I've noticed Norwegian make royals tend to wear just a suit with a red ribbon.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: