Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sweden's National Day 06 June  (Read 142568 times)
anastasia beaverhausen

Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #405 on: June 08, 2021, 03:32:39 AM »

I like the fact that Crown Princess Margareta had so many various interests and used her talents so beautifully.  Smiley

I agree Cyril. Her story is very tragic.
cecile

Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #406 on: June 08, 2021, 08:36:04 AM »

I would love to know what Dan said to her in the gif. It looks like old Vic and Dan and Vicís smile in that moment  Blush
Lovis

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #407 on: June 08, 2021, 09:29:11 AM »

Victoria and Dan have a beautiful family. It would be fun to see the men in the traditional clothes as well, though.

Sofia looks pretty. Tired but happy is accurate.

I think it's strange we got a picture of her. Where ist the born prince CP or the boys?  Crazy

Looking after the boys? Thinking

Yes

At least we got pictures of the other royal children. Imagine Vic would publish a picture of Dan or Madeleine a picture of Chris. Crazy Laugh bounce
anneboleyn

Warned
Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #408 on: June 08, 2021, 05:14:09 PM »

I would love to know what Dan said to her in the gif. It looks like old Vic and Dan and Vicís smile in that moment  Blush

Swooooon! I just love them.

ďAnd she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.Ē - Annabelle M. Ramos
Chandrasekhi

Gigantic Member

Vanuatu Vanuatu

The Memorial Wall along the Southbank in London

Ignore
« Reply #409 on: June 08, 2021, 05:23:31 PM »

I would love to know what Dan said to her in the gif. It looks like old Vic and Dan and Vicís smile in that moment  Blush
Where are lip-readers when you need them?  Lolipop  

Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #410 on: May 21, 2022, 12:00:46 PM »

The court updated the calendar for National Day June 6
https://www.kungahuset.se...center/officiella-program

Opening the gates to the Royal Palace at 10:00 
Victoria and Daniel

National day celebrations in Olofström
CG and Silvia

Changing of the Guard ceremony at the Royal Palace
CP

Official celebration at Skansen
CG, Silvia, Vic, Dan, CP and Sofia

Reception at the Royal Palace
CG, Silvia, Vic, Dan, CP and Sofia
ralf103

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #411 on: May 21, 2022, 01:10:43 PM »

The court updated the calendar for National Day June 6
https://www.kungahuset.se...center/officiella-program

Changing of the Guard ceremony at the Royal Palace
CP

Really?? God CG is still trying to make it up to his little boy that he'll never be King so seems happy to let him play soldiers. Victoria is the heir and must therefore surely rank above her brother in anycase. I really really hope to see her dress up Elizabeth II style or Princess Anne style when she is Queen
SvenskaSarah

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #412 on: May 21, 2022, 05:31:16 PM »

Im surprised Madde isn't scheduled to attend. I'd presume (and have read some articles) that Madde intends on being home for her 40th birthday, which is only 4 days after nationaldagen.

Edit: Vic does do military engagements and training. Sure she's not a soldier a la CP (I think he's one above Captain now...something that he would never have if he wasn't born a Prince), but she never gets a look in at official military events like the flag ceremonies or guard inspections.
Miss Marple

Ginormous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #413 on: May 21, 2022, 11:48:25 PM »

Madeleine created nothing but bad headlines in the past five years. As she seems to be very happy in Florida I could imagine that she will call public appearances a day one day and just visit her family privately.

Plus: It would be a lovely concept and transition if CG and Victoria did some work together, getting Silvia and Dan into the boat when necessary. But because CG has the snake and CP there as well all the time it already looks silly - having six adult royals at one event? No other royal family does that. If Madeleine showed up now as well, CG would look like mama duck bringing all the kids out for a swim at a lake.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #414 on: June 06, 2022, 10:53:59 AM »

Victoria, Daniel and the kids opened the gates to the Royal Palace

« Last Edit: June 06, 2022, 11:20:15 AM by Lady Adelaide » Logged
Princess MS

Warned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #415 on: June 06, 2022, 11:03:52 AM »

Madeleine created nothing but bad headlines in the past five years. As she seems to be very happy in Florida I could imagine that she will call public appearances a day one day and just visit her family privately.

Plus: It would be a lovely concept and transition if CG and Victoria did some work together, getting Silvia and Dan into the boat when necessary. But because CG has the snake and CP there as well all the time it already looks silly - having six adult royals at one event? No other royal family does that. If Madeleine showed up now as well, CG would look like mama duck bringing all the kids out for a swim at a lake.

How did Madde create "bad headlines" - she has stayed away except for significant occasions and does not cost the taxpayer any money. She does not show up to something that she should not be at - unlike her brother and tacky wife
cecile

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #416 on: June 06, 2022, 11:36:28 AM »

Victoria, Daniel and the kids opened the gates to the Royal Palace

Oscars unimpressed face is so still cute. Although I would be fine if he wouldnít be there since it looks like heís not enjoying these kind of things and looks much more relaxed at photos taken private. But looks like the court/Victoria & Daniel decided against the traditional national day photo of their children this year.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #417 on: June 06, 2022, 01:35:27 PM »

Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #418 on: June 06, 2022, 01:40:54 PM »

thecrownjewelthief

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #419 on: June 06, 2022, 02:10:21 PM »

I just adore Oscar. The grumpiest little nugget I think he's just seriously taking everything in but he's precious. His tiny suits are to die for too. I'd love to see him and Louis Cambridge running around together pulling hysterical faces
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: