Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sweden's National Day 06 June  (Read 91513 times)
Chandrasekhi

Big Member

Vanuatu Vanuatu

Ignore
« Reply #360 on: June 06, 2020, 11:18:52 PM »

adorable munchkins all.
 Star Lady Adelaide for gorgeous pics.

“Do or do not. There is no try.”

– Yoda
Tizianna

Baby Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #361 on: June 07, 2020, 08:01:17 PM »

I just love love love seeing these adorable children wearing their national costumes and national colors! It is clear that even though Madeleine lives far away that she loves Sweden and wants her children to love it too. Why on earth am I looking at a picture of Sofia's backside in those horrible pants just cute kids please none of you and Greasy. Mad's eyes do look different I don't know from Botox and other fillers but I thought it was because she isn't wearing a ton of eye makeup but there are weird lines on the upper outsides of her cheeks that don't seem like normal laugh lines. She does have a full face anyway even when her weight is down. Anyway they all look happy and Estelle is such a big girl now you can really start to see her as an adult. She seems grounded and happy thank goodness.

Yes they are beuatiful these children. And I think they have good upbringings. They are nog forced to much. At least I hope so.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #362 on: June 08, 2020, 10:22:36 AM »

Wonderful photos. Why Snakey and Greaseball think we would be interested in seeing the back of their and their children's heads is beyond me.  Thumb down

Don't forget Snakey's butt Wink
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #363 on: June 08, 2020, 10:23:12 AM »

So sweet, all those Swedish royal munchkins 
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #364 on: June 08, 2020, 11:19:04 AM »

So sweet, all those Swedish royal munchkins 

Indeed
Eve

Medium Member

Estonia Estonia

Ignore
« Reply #365 on: June 11, 2020, 07:51:55 AM »

Big thanks for sharing all the pictures here  Star
Lovely pictures of Victoria's and Madeleine's family. Have to say that I don't get the pictures CP and Sofia shared. Sofia's outfit looked fugly and who want to see their backsides? Also the flag stand seemed to be somewhere in the middle of the trees. Weird. I liked Madeleine's blue-yellow color theme. Its good she keeps up traditions and celebrate even while far away from home. Adrienne's curls look so cute. I had forgotten that Madeleine had curly hair too as a child.

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: