Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sweden's National Day 06 June  (Read 142305 times)
Aubiette

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #420 on: June 06, 2022, 02:23:18 PM »

Estelle is a natural
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #421 on: June 06, 2022, 03:44:19 PM »

I love this whole little family!  Thanks for these pictures; such a breath of fresh air!
genegal43

Gigantic Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #422 on: June 06, 2022, 03:48:38 PM »

I just adore Oscar. The grumpiest little nugget I think he's just seriously taking everything in but he's precious. His tiny suits are to die for too. I'd love to see him and Louis Cambridge running around together pulling hysterical faces

Yes!  Come on universe, make it happen!

Need a documentary for the classroom?  Hit me up here: https://historydoctube.weebly.com/
Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #423 on: June 06, 2022, 04:03:45 PM »

CP attended the changing of the guard ceremony

anneboleyn

Warned
Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #424 on: June 06, 2022, 04:38:38 PM »

Estelle is a natural

Yes, it's a good thing she was born first. I don't think Oscar would be embracing his role quite the same way she has!

“And she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.” - Annabelle M. Ramos
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #425 on: June 06, 2022, 05:29:12 PM »

Official photos

Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #426 on: June 06, 2022, 06:56:52 PM »

« Last Edit: June 06, 2022, 07:09:02 PM by Lady Adelaide » Logged
anneboleyn

Warned
Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #427 on: June 06, 2022, 07:09:51 PM »

I get that Dan and Victoria needed their own carriage with the kids but it doesn't sit right with me that CP and Sofia sat with the King and Queen - kind of looks like they're the crown couple (again!).

“And she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.” - Annabelle M. Ramos
Paulina

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #428 on: June 06, 2022, 07:11:25 PM »

Just wow. They should just have their own carriage then. Spot on, Anneboleyn.

The problem with incompetent, corrupt, fascist government is incompetence, corruption and fascism,  not government (Jerome ŕ Paris - paraphrased)
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #429 on: June 06, 2022, 07:27:37 PM »

« Last Edit: June 06, 2022, 08:36:03 PM by Lady Adelaide » Logged
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #430 on: June 06, 2022, 07:41:48 PM »

Madeleine created nothing but bad headlines in the past five years. As she seems to be very happy in Florida I could imagine that she will call public appearances a day one day and just visit her family privately.

Plus: It would be a lovely concept and transition if CG and Victoria did some work together, getting Silvia and Dan into the boat when necessary. But because CG has the snake and CP there as well all the time it already looks silly - having six adult royals at one event? No other royal family does that. If Madeleine showed up now as well, CG would look like mama duck bringing all the kids out for a swim at a lake.

How did Madde create "bad headlines" - she has stayed away except for significant occasions and does not cost the taxpayer any money. She does not show up to something that she should not be at - unlike her brother and tacky wife

I would say: the past five years the Swedish press has piled on one shitty untrue headline about Madeleine and her family after another. The two years with corona limiting her time in Sweden has perhaps made her realise that no matter what she does, the Swedish press will use her as a prügelknabe and it’s just not worth it, especially since she’s well aware (unlike others) that she and her family are not part of the future of the SRF and also she has created a wonderful life on her own (unlike others) so she doesn’t need to go back either.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2022, 08:13:33 PM by Maria » Logged
leatherface

Humongous Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #431 on: June 06, 2022, 07:50:35 PM »

Really Skank?!

With the shit tonne of hair gel owned by your husband, you couldn't grab a handful to keep your hair under control?
Miss Marple

Ginormous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #432 on: June 06, 2022, 09:00:44 PM »

Madeleine created nothing but bad headlines in the past five years. As she seems to be very happy in Florida I could imagine that she will call public appearances a day one day and just visit her family privately.

Plus: It would be a lovely concept and transition if CG and Victoria did some work together, getting Silvia and Dan into the boat when necessary. But because CG has the snake and CP there as well all the time it already looks silly - having six adult royals at one event? No other royal family does that. If Madeleine showed up now as well, CG would look like mama duck bringing all the kids out for a swim at a lake.

How did Madde create "bad headlines" - she has stayed away except for significant occasions and does not cost the taxpayer any money. She does not show up to something that she should not be at - unlike her brother and tacky wife

I would say: the past five years the Swedish press has piled on one shitty untrue headline about Madeleine and her family after another. The two years with corona limiting her time in Sweden has perhaps made her realise that no matter what she does, the Swedish press will use her as a prügelknabe and it’s just not worth it, especially since she’s well aware (unlike others) that she and her family are not part of the future of the SRF and also she has created a wonderful life on her own (unlike others) so she doesn’t need to go back either.

That's exactly it. I was about to write the same thing. Madeleine at this stage can't win - whatever she does the press won't approve. CP and the snake have gotten totally out of hand - but the press does not question that.
Miss Marple

Ginormous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #433 on: June 06, 2022, 09:02:35 PM »

P.S. In a country as small as Sweden and given CG's and Silvia's ages there should be Victoria working a lot (which she seems to do), Daniel being promoted way more than he is and CP and Snake maybe seen four to five times a year at some occassions, having a useful occupation (maybe even work like normal people?) in the meantime.
Larzen

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #434 on: June 06, 2022, 10:24:23 PM »

CG wishing everyone happy mid-summer
https://www.vg.no/#/video...campaign=overlay-main-ios
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: