Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 78   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Duchess of Cambridge shopping  (Read 357997 times)
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2011, 03:48:50 AM »

I was looking through a magazine I have with pictures of Kate in her first year at St. Andrews, it is stunning how much weight she has lost, in that way she reminds me of Mary so much.
MoonFlower

Medium Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2011, 08:36:57 PM »

Moonflower, I just reread my reply & realized it sounded kinda mean (IMO). I wasn't attacking you. Just commenting on Waity's situation. Keep up your sweet and snark-free posts.

Heya SouthernBelle. No worries. Your reply wasn't mean at all. I ALWAYS find your comments very insightful & keeping it real -honest too.  Star  Thumb up It is so true what you said about Waity and her choice to be Royal or not. I think it will take a while for everything to sink in for Catherine. She did not realise how much media attention she would get after the wedding and most probably thought that she could make the attention go away magically like in the past when she was only a "girlfriend" - whenever she couldn't take the heat someone would step in and complain and the media would back off.

BTW, I can understand what you are trying to say - As You come across like a strong minded, independent, educated modern woman that earns anything through hard work and sweat without resorting to marrying a guy with a title & lots of $$$$ to make life sweet.... I admire you and like it that you claim your own power and sparkle 'n' shine in your own unique magical way. Cool beans. Thumb up Star

editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2011, 09:58:37 PM »

Why doesn't she do something useful so she can gain some respect. She is a disgrace, imo.

ITA!
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: June 11, 2011, 10:01:04 PM »

...so she doesn't need to do the choosing personally.

She's obviously not interested in doing anything else. Without shopping, she would be twiddling her thumbs 24/7.
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: June 11, 2011, 10:07:23 PM »

Kate didn't have to marry Willy. She could have settled for a normal guy that didn't come with castles and nice jewels.

Oh, but then mummy Carole would have been sooooooooooooo disappointed in her... Nono
Eliza B

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: July 23, 2011, 12:34:19 AM »

I didn't know where to post this... but it was an amusing first hand encounter of Kate shopping the other day (21-Jul-2011) at Zara...

via "tindi-rindi" at thefashionspot

tindi-rindi: woohoo, she came in today to our zara and bought a woman silver jacket and basic simple white skirt with black sides... she was sooo nice and humble

TFS member: ^cool! did you manage to take some pics of her? what was she wearing?

tindi-rindi: no, she had people watching after her and they approached us with strictly "no pictures" position She was wearing really simple though, black leggings and a light off white jumper with some letter on the front, she looked kind of sporty, like after a practice - but her hair were perfect and she had her famous strong eye make up. She had almost all customers watching and seemed to be trying not to look at anyone or cause too much fuss.

TFS member: oooh, this skirt?

tindi-rindi: yeah, thats the skirt, JillianS! But I cannot find the jacket she bought, but its from Woman collection, silver with zips on the sides, it is a best selling jacket in our store and she really loved it. She also grabbed these http://www.zara.com/webap...cs/store...PED%2BTROUSERS trousers on the way out and some socks from kidswear section, dont ask me why
hanzo1

Most Exalted Member

Costa Rica Costa Rica

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: July 23, 2011, 12:38:48 AM »

Thank you for sharing  Smiley

The jacket sounds like this one http://www.zara.com/webap...4540/BLAZER%2BWITH%2BZIPS

she doesn't sound vain at all I'll give her that

Are the shades of Pemberley to be thus polluted?

A_little_bird
Banned
Medium Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: July 24, 2011, 11:32:59 PM »

Bicester Village ay be reasonably priced but it's still a designer outlet.
http://www.bicestervillag...directory/brand-directory

My sister bought a gorgeous Fendi bag here.

It does negate the need for a dresser if she can spend time at designer outlets shopping.

Hibou - i'm guessing the dresser will be for when she and Wills permenantly move back to London and start working full time as Royals.

Looks like Kate hasn't much to do then?  It's a problem with Will's working full time in Wales.  It seems to me that Kate is isolated in Wales and hasn't much to do.  I feel kind of sorry for her.

Shopping King's Road. Must suck to be her.  Shocked 
Sorry, but I don't feel sorry for her.  Dead
fogdancer
Banned
Banned
Big Member

Brazil Brazil

An explosive mix of blonde and ginger with blue ey

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: July 25, 2011, 03:51:59 AM »

don't get me wrong BUT as far as I remember katie would have 2 years away of the spots before hard work as a duchess, am I wrong or what is going on? Thinking

In the lack of the words, be fluent in diamonds.
Diana Again
Banned
Large Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: July 25, 2011, 04:22:42 AM »

After living for more than a half a century i still don't understand why people generally reach Nirvana through shopping for clothes.  What does a piece of cloth you are wearing have ANYTHING to do with what you look like or who you are?   I only focus on what i look like naked.
chicken

Mini Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: July 25, 2011, 12:15:05 PM »

After living for more than a half a century i still don't understand why people generally reach Nirvana through shopping for clothes.  What does a piece of cloth you are wearing have ANYTHING to do with what you look like or who you are?   I only focus on what i look like naked.

LOL! good one and a  Star for you!

however i have to say i'm the opposite.  I don't spend much money on clothes or jewellery, but i hate wearing clothes or jewellery that aren't "me".  I have classic and unfortunatley expensive taste, don't like to keep up with fashion.  if someone buys me something and i don't like it, or i get given it, i will usually donate it to charity after keeping it in my cupboard for two years!

chick
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: July 25, 2011, 12:30:27 PM »

LOL! good one and a  Star for you!

however i have to say i'm the opposite.  I don't spend much money on clothes or jewellery, but i hate wearing clothes or jewellery that aren't "me".  I have classic and unfortunatley expensive taste, don't like to keep up with fashion.  if someone buys me something and i don't like it, or i get given it, i will usually donate it to charity after keeping it in my cupboard for two years!

chick
At least you wait 2 years. My mother volunteered at a charity shop and she said that they used to be inundated with donations the first week of January!  Grin

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
Diana Again
Banned
Large Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: July 27, 2011, 04:18:32 AM »

chick

Heya chick, i totally get where you're coming from.  I think its superb when people dress in a way that represents their persona or their inherent values, rather than using clothes to portray a contrived image of themselves.  

I try not to shop for clothes, but when I do, they are cheap. Kookai is probably the most expensive brand i wear, and the rest is made up of Valley Girl or Chica Booti.  Jewellery is usually from Diva or Forever New.  Not sure why I go for the cheapest end of the market.  And quite ironically, I cannot do without German cars; i love the quality, the style, and the power - I could never drive a cheap car.  
BaronessLee

Large Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: July 27, 2011, 04:30:56 AM »

A woman under pressure and what's with the blonde strreaks in her hair?

Catherine looks gorgeous. I really love the colour of the dress, the jacket and shoes - excellent combo that really works.

I think it must be stressful to be a public figure, especially part of a Royal household that is so popular like the BRF. For Catherine to have the media 24/7/365 follow her every move..she must be beginning to feel tired and stressed out = the unhappy look.

I'm wondering if Catherine is lightening her hair with blonde streaks to look more and more like Diana - and play mummy to give Wills his "mummy" back so he will be keep happy & content, love her more.

A few lighter streaks and she is trying to be Diana? Streaks are extremely popular. Now if she cut her hair and died her hair blonde   Angry
danifaul

Big Member

sorry for my bad english

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: November 18, 2011, 08:41:00 PM »

Kate Middleton Stops to Shop at Zara!
The Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton, stopped by a Zara in London today with her royal protection officer.
Kate left the shop with a bag full of new goodies, and already looked quite chic for the outing in a black pleated skirt and knee-high boots.
The Duchess is prepping for her first Christmas as a full-fledged member of the royal family, and is expected to visit with the Queen and
Prince Philip at their Balmoral estate. Kate Middleton has taken shooting lessons as well in preparation for the traditional Boxing Day
pheasant shoot there on Dec. 26, and has had personal help from Prince Charles’s hunt attendant.
http://www.popsugar.com/K...ng-Zara-Pictures-20469726

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 78   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: