Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Rosenborgs  (Read 26265 times)
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2018, 10:58:15 PM »

going fast then, this Tinder romance
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2018, 07:19:10 PM »

going fast then, this Tinder romance

I wonder if she's the first titled person to start a relationship by Tinder.  Thinking
Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2018, 10:19:53 PM »

Camilla of Rosenborg and her Tinder match fiancÚ Ivan Ottesen will marry on August 25th in the Lyngby Church.

https://www.billedbladet....an-fandt-jeg-kaerligheden
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2018, 11:08:50 PM »

On Tinder  Nerves
I think I would have to lie and say match.com or something else  Grin
Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2018, 09:50:49 PM »

Camilla and Ivan Ottesen got married today.

They look happy together I wish them all the best !

After the ceremony Camilla put some of the wedding flowers on her parents' grave ( both are buried in the Lyngby's church graveyard)

https://www.billedbladet....enborg-har-faaet-sin-ivan
https://www.seoghoer.dk/n...-rosenborg-er-blevet-gift
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2018, 09:59:07 PM »

Camilla and Ivan Ottesen got married today.

They look happy together I wish them all the best !

After the ceremony Camilla put some of the wedding flowers on her parents' grave ( both are buried in the Lyngby's church graveyard)

https://www.billedbladet....enborg-har-faaet-sin-ivan
https://www.seoghoer.dk/n...-rosenborg-er-blevet-gift

Pretty dress.  Did any of the DRF show up for this wedding? 

Does anybody know the origin of the tiara she's wearing?  I don't recall seeing that one before.
Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2018, 10:27:25 PM »

Other than Count Ingolf, Countess Sussie, and Camilla's sisters no DRF attended judging by the pictures ( in the linked articles)

Camilla's tiara belongs to the Rosenborgs, she wore it many times already. It was a wedding gift from her grandparents Prince Knud and Princess Caroline-Mathilde to their daughter-in-law Anne-Dorte:

http://bijoussimo.centerb...lla-comtesse-de-rosenborg
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2018, 10:37:49 PM »

Other than Count Ingolf, Countess Sussie, and Camilla's sisters no DRF attended judging by the pictures ( in the linked articles)

Camilla's tiara belongs to the Rosenborgs, she wore it many times already. It was a wedding gift from her grandparents Prince Knud and Princess Caroline-Mathilde to their daughter-in-law Anne-Dorte:

http://bijoussimo.centerb...lla-comtesse-de-rosenborg

Thank you, Elissa!   Star  I don't recall ever noticing it before.  The Rosenborgs must have at least four tiaras?  I'm assuming that Elisabeth left her tiara to these girls when she died? 

Shame that none of the DRF attended.
Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2018, 11:13:25 PM »

For now there is no info about what Elisabeth decided about her tiara and jewels in her will.

Concerning the Rosenborgs tiaras they also have those ones :

The Queen Alexandrine Fringe tiara 

The Queen Alexandrine sapphire tiara

The 25th anniversary diamond tiara

The ruby and diamond bracelet tiara

A diamond tiara belonging to Count Ingolf (his first wife Inge was pictured wearing it)

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2018, 11:22:00 PM »

I love that sapphire tiara and I even like the fringe tiara despite the big space between fringes. Well, actually, I like all these tiaras.  I didn't realize they had that diamond tiara in the last picture.  So, with the one from today, it looks like they've got five that we know of.  That's quite the collection. It's far more than Mosh has.
anastasia beaverhausen

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2018, 11:35:40 PM »

I love that sapphire tiara and I even like the fringe tiara despite the big space between fringes. Well, actually, I like all these tiaras.  I didn't realize they had that diamond tiara in the last picture.  So, with the one from today, it looks like they've got five that we know of.  That's quite the collection. It's far more than Mosh has.

I thought I heard a piercing scream from the Faroes.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2018, 11:42:11 PM »

Laugh bounce Laughing Star

Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: August 25, 2018, 11:56:38 PM »

I love that sapphire tiara and I even like the fringe tiara despite the big space between fringes. Well, actually, I like all these tiaras.  I didn't realize they had that diamond tiara in the last picture.  So, with the one from today, it looks like they've got five that we know of.  That's quite the collection. It's far more than Mosh has.

Laugh bounce
Especially when , as Daisy once said in a documentary abour the royal jewels : "We don't count in carats, but in centuries."
Some of the Rosenborgs tiaras date back to Imperial Russia...
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: August 25, 2018, 11:59:07 PM »

I love that sapphire tiara and I even like the fringe tiara despite the big space between fringes. Well, actually, I like all these tiaras.  I didn't realize they had that diamond tiara in the last picture.  So, with the one from today, it looks like they've got five that we know of.  That's quite the collection. It's far more than Mosh has.

Laugh bounce
Especially when , as Daisy once said in a documentary abour the royal jewels : "We don't count in carats, but in centuries."

Ooh!  That's even more fabulous when you consider the fact that Mosh's tiaras date back to, well, a local jewelry store who lends her one, and two of unknown origins picked up at minor auction houses.  Laugh bounce Laughing Laugh bounce Laughing
leatherface

Big Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: August 26, 2018, 02:54:56 PM »

Laugh bounce

Ooh!  That's even more fabulous when you consider the fact that Mosh's tiaras date back to, well, a local jewelry store who lends her one, and two of unknown origins picked up at minor auction houses.  Laugh bounce Laughing Laugh bounce Laughing

Oooh burn pixiecat  Star 🔥
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: