Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Charlene 2020 - News & Events  (Read 40256 times)
Booklover

Warned
Medium Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: December 21, 2020, 05:40:08 PM »

I hope the rumours about Albert aren't true, but if they are, what's wrong with this guy?
Countess of Cows

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #136 on: December 21, 2020, 07:41:51 PM »

Same thing that's always been wrong with him  IMO he's just not comforable in his own skin, spoiled and according to more than one friend in Dallas, at the least bi-sexual with all that Catholic guilt.

The first pic I saw of cha cha and faTal, were getting off a boat.  At first it looked like 5 or 6 guys larking about but a stand out was a tall "man" in big white suit and white fedora.  The "man" turned out to be cha cha.  I've never seen those pics again. I always assumed she knows his kinks and either thought he'd change with a family or sold her soul and the possibility of losing her children for a title, perks and freedom of her own.  I wonder how much time she really lives in the same place with him. 

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
Hibou

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #137 on: January 02, 2021, 12:37:36 AM »

Same thing that's always been wrong with him  IMO he's just not comforable in his own skin, spoiled and according to more than one friend in Dallas, at the least bi-sexual with all that Catholic guilt.

The first pic I saw of cha cha and faTal, were getting off a boat.  At first it looked like 5 or 6 guys larking about but a stand out was a tall "man" in big white suit and white fedora.  The "man" turned out to be cha cha.  I've never seen those pics again. I always assumed she knows his kinks and either thought he'd change with a family or sold her soul and the possibility of losing her children for a title, perks and freedom of her own.  I wonder how much time she really lives in the same place with him. 

I think she spends very little time, that being said Albert has always been fond of children when they are small so I think he sees more of the twins than he does Charlene. Charlene is trapped and has been since the day she married him. She knew what she was getting into and chose to take the title and the money.  There are so many rumors about Albert over the decades. It's hard to know the truth at this point. Same for Charlene. The new hairstyle almost seems like it was to spite Albert.
Countess of Cows

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #138 on: January 02, 2021, 04:41:35 PM »

Jumping  WTG on 4500 posts!  congratulations

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
Booklover

Warned
Medium Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #139 on: January 02, 2021, 05:41:28 PM »

4500 posts! Wow, congratulations!  Jumping
tsarinya

Small Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #140 on: January 03, 2021, 08:41:01 PM »

Is he meant to have fathered this child recently? Or was it pre marriage? I’m getting muddled with all his children.
mylady

Large Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #141 on: January 04, 2021, 07:17:55 PM »

The lawer of prince Albert said it was hoax, and the prince will sue this wife for blackmail
The lawer said that  it was not true that Albert  has a relation with this wife, he will not go to the  justice because he is not the father  of that child, there are no photos  or witness as proofs, Albert is protected by his diplomatic immunity
I will believe all this affair  when there will be proofs of this paternity

This wife said that their relation was in 2004, the child is born in juni 2005,  Albert met  Charlene in 2001 but there was nothing between them after untill january 2006 when their love story began, Charlene has nothing to do in this affair

Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #142 on: January 05, 2021, 12:12:08 PM »

Having not just one but two, possibly more (!) children by accident puts any blame squarely on Albert. He has obviously been a total slob about birth control which, given his position, is quite remarkable really. He seems to love all his children but still it can’t be easy to very obviously being an illegitimate, accidental child like that. And I certainly wouldn’t blame Charlene either if she is occasionally annoyed or bothered by it, if there are problems caused by the situation behind the scenes.

I hope she’s well and happy and can love her precious kiddos with no issues.
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Denmark Denmark

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #143 on: January 05, 2021, 06:16:43 PM »

Perfectly put, Maria.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: