Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 46   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Caroline  (Read 277212 times)
Miss Waynfleet

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #165 on: May 06, 2012, 12:40:41 AM »

Princess Caroline of Hanover attends the 45th International 'Concours de Bouquets' Opening on May 5, 2012 in Monaco, Monaco.
Looking fab  Cool

http://www.daylife.com/search?q=princess+caroline+may+5+2012
Chris

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #166 on: May 06, 2012, 02:47:09 AM »

You know, as much as I dislike the Monaco family I'll have to admit that I admire Caroline for aging gracefully.  She's starting to show some wear and tear on her face but so far she appears to have refused plastic surgery to "freshen up."   She has some character in her face...as opposed to some others I could name who have been smoothed, sculpted, and Botoxed to within an inch of their lives and consequently look like identical Barbie dolls.     

Hibou

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #167 on: May 06, 2012, 03:56:11 PM »

You know, as much as I dislike the Monaco family I'll have to admit that I admire Caroline for aging gracefully.  She's starting to show some wear and tear on her face but so far she appears to have refused plastic surgery to "freshen up."   She has some character in her face...as opposed to some others I could name who have been smoothed, sculpted, and Botoxed to within an inch of their lives and consequently look like identical Barbie dolls.     

Just think what she would have looked like if she hadn't smoked. I agree she looks fabulous.
swanlake

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #168 on: May 06, 2012, 05:43:38 PM »

Just think what she would have looked like if she hadn't smoked. I agree she looks fabulous.
or sunbathed.  Her sense of style is almost always perfect.  She is born with it, it comes from within, "the girl can't  help it".
Amina

Small Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #169 on: May 06, 2012, 07:24:26 PM »

I think she's gr8 and really stepped up when her mother died.  She is an excellent ambassador for Monaco.  I know people say she hasn't aged well but i'm glad she's been brave enough not to go down the botox etc route.

She would look better if she hadn't smoked so much and sunbathed. 

Still she has aged well.  I like her.
Royalfan 72

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #170 on: May 06, 2012, 07:37:29 PM »

Very well said, Chris! Star She had to go through hard times in her life and that's what you can see in her face. And that she doesn't hide it is just great!
Snow Queen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #171 on: May 08, 2012, 05:07:41 PM »

I agree. She is still attractive even with the wear and tear of the aging process. Caro's figure is fantastic and she has great legs so that works in her favor. The woman scares the crap out of me but I can't deny that she is a beautiful lady and she seems to do her part for Monaco.  Thumb up
swanlake

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #172 on: May 08, 2012, 07:24:29 PM »

I agree. She is still attractive even with the wear and tear of the aging process. Caro's figure is fantastic and she has great legs so that works in her favor. The woman scares the crap out of me but I can't deny that she is a beautiful lady and she seems to do her part for Monaco.  Thumb up

Why does she  Nerves scare you?  Just curious
FlyingFlunky
Banned
Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #173 on: May 10, 2012, 12:30:09 AM »

Why does she  Nerves scare you?  Just curious

...because she's a psycho bitch and has "connections" ??perhaps Spiteful
christina01
Board Helper
Humongous Member

Australia Australia

Play Time after a long day of Dishing.

Ignore
« Reply #174 on: May 10, 2012, 11:24:35 AM »

wow  Huh?
brilliantstarshining

Baby Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #175 on: May 12, 2012, 12:45:02 AM »

Double wow... IMO.. Caroline is a class act who is a terrific mother.. She has certainly had her share of misfortune , but she seems to be aging "gracefully" ( no pun) and is gorgeous and, most importantly REAL....She is also very SMART.... and would learn Zulu if she were in South Africa ... Another ?    Why would one choose a wife who could not talk INTELLEGENTLY to the varied and interesting peole that she would be meeting. ISnt being a princess  a JOB ?   KAtherine is one of the smartest of the Brits and has the highest level of education in that family.. So nice to see LOVE  and friendship between those two and Daniel and Victoria too ....
FlyingFlunky
Banned
Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #176 on: May 12, 2012, 02:54:07 AM »

Double wow... IMO.. Caroline is a class act who is a terrific mother.. She has certainly had her share of misfortune , but she seems to be aging "gracefully" ( no pun) and is gorgeous and, most importantly REAL....She is also very SMART.... and would learn Zulu if she were in South Africa ... Another ?    Why would one choose a wife who could not talk INTELLEGENTLY to the varied and interesting peole that she would be meeting. ISnt being a princess  a JOB ?   KAtherine is one of the smartest of the Brits and has the highest level of education in that family.. So nice to see LOVE  and friendship between those two and Daniel and Victoria too ....

I dont believe Frau Von Hannover ever saw being a princess as a job...she has been quoted on more than one occasion saying" why do I have to be a princess,? I hate it "
I wonder does she also "hates" the privileges and lifestyle it brings..One wonders if it werent for her rich Daddy and succession of rich husbands how she would have fared in the freaking REAL world... Sure, she can speak seven languages, but she still a tart.
christina01
Board Helper
Humongous Member

Australia Australia

Play Time after a long day of Dishing.

Ignore
« Reply #177 on: May 12, 2012, 04:11:13 AM »

Blink
swanlake

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #178 on: May 12, 2012, 07:03:44 AM »

Those born into great wealth do not have the same expectation from life in regards to how the bills are paid or what their occupation will be.  Being a "Trust Baby" is a job occupation.  Princes and princesses are accustomed to telling the shopkeeper to send the bill to the palace.  Maybe now they use their own credit cards.  

I read a story about Prince Charles’s experience in a shop; he did not know how to use money and did not have a credit card. Someone on his staff is there to take care of such matters.  

Monegasque princesses are not raised with the expectation of working at a job.  They do not know any other way of living.  All of the friends are uber rich too.  Guests and Mommies and Daddies palace include popes, princes and prime ministers. Parties, vacations, travel is their life.  Read deep books and talk about ideas. Learn to live well and do it properly.   A must to start life is to have training in finishing schools, tennis, piano lessons, marry well and into the right class.  Caroline is no slacker, she does put a lot of effort into her role in Monaco.

They can search for the meaning of life if they want to.  Charlotte’s “Ever Manifesto”,  a free print publication that "aims to inspire positive transformations in how we live by generating sustainable solutions for both work and play that are aimed at protecting our planet for future generations Tatiana Santa Domingo has a clothing shop, ““We are committed to finding ethically sourced materials, for them to be made in proper work conditions and to pay craftsman, artisans, and weavers a fair price.” Pierre will start out at the top managing his father's businesses.  The eldest son of a Monaco prince becomes an absolute monarch, qualified or not. This is their "normal".

It is nothing like struggling to find work and figure out how to advance yourself in the pays scales.  But that is not their problem or situation in life.  When they want to start a hobby (job for you and me), they start at the top. The privileges and lifestyle that being a princess or daughter of a wealthy father brings is the only thing that they know.  How would they fare in the “real” world?  Who knows, they might actually be happier people.

Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #179 on: May 13, 2012, 07:16:48 PM »

Caroline came to Baden-Baden yesterday to celebrate the 900th birthday of the house of Baden. She looked great, IMO.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 46   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: