Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Caroline  (Read 174761 times)
mylady

Medium Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #570 on: January 25, 2017, 07:19:41 PM »

People have not to exxagerat, Albert confides too in her  wife and said nice words about his wife and also about his other sister Stephanie, as William is saying about his brother Harry, William Alexander said about his brothers Friso and Constantin,it was a day of goodness of Albert about all the family
Albert said also nice words about his children, and his holidays with his wife and family in Ireland.
Christina of Sweden, Astrid of Norway were also first ladies near their father , grandfather or brother but they have very still lives without lovers, weddings and after divorces. Monaco was  no more a principauty but a soap opera with  the lifes of Stephanie and Albert who had two illigitimat children and the life of Caroline  during the years 80 and 90.
Caroline is still now , she is more agged   but she was ambitious for her children, it is finished now with Jacques and Gabriella, I hope they will follow the example of their father, and aunts 
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #571 on: January 25, 2017, 07:34:33 PM »

^^^^  Star

Martina91

Gigantic Member

Italy Italy

Princess Gabriella rules the world!

Ignore
« Reply #572 on: January 25, 2017, 09:16:36 PM »

Honestly, I don't know why Charlene must be brought up in every thread. Confused I don't understand why there is so much heat over here and why Caroline always needs a comparison to either her sister or Charlene:o My post was just a happy one about a woman who represented the principality, who, for good or for bad (like many other royal women) was discussed and debated over her glamour years. I'm very much aware that now Albert's family is the "their one".... what is this need to remind me of this every time?  Really. My post was just a tribute to Caroline. Why should Albert exaggerate? He didn't descredit his wifee, nor did he sought competiton between Caroline and Charlene.  He merely talked about his sister like a loving brother would do. I'm genuily interested  tinhis "pit" of Caro vs Charlene. Shocked Shocked Shocked Crazy Crazy Crazy

Princess Gabriella doesn't have time for Monaco's outdated succession law!
ortensia

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #573 on: March 02, 2017, 09:45:18 AM »

http://www.oggi.it/people...ive/?foto=11&view=big

carolina, all by herself at Zurs. I always admired and will always admire how carolina dresses well even while skiing because we all know that ski attire = (very easily) doom .

ciao belle!
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: