Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Caroline  (Read 248059 times)
Gemsheal

Baby Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #675 on: September 30, 2019, 01:34:32 AM »

Minus the shoes she's really good dressed.

I like the blouse, but I think it would have paired better with a black skirt and black heels.  Or perhaps, a dark brown skirt, to avoid a Halloween vibe 😁😉
Paulina

Warned
Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #676 on: September 30, 2019, 03:30:38 AM »

quote author=cordtx link=topic=8620.msg1203325#msg1203325 date=1553963630]
And as far as we know Albert has had a good relationship with his children with partners he wasnít married to. Itís just been mainly out of the cameras eye until they come of age ( like Jasmine)
In this day and age heíd probably rather not have people ask why Jasmine isnít the heir,  since sheís the oldest and confuse the issue with people who arenít royal watchers

Well, he forcefully denied paternity with Jasmine. The childís mother basically dragged her as a toddler to an event Albert was attending and shoved Jasmine in his face and shouted ďhere is your daughter!Ē He finally had to take a paternity test, establish child support and acknowledge that she was his child. It seems like the two have made peace with a difficult beginning and have established some kind of relationship. My heart still breaks for her, and his other son, to be always a bit in the shadows.

As far as is known, Albert had at most a three-week, vacation-based (on her part) sexual-only relationship with Jazmin's mother, so can hardly blame him [perhaps] for being wary as regards her paternity.  I would imagine it was almost the same with Alexandre's mother.  I don't blame their moms, I don't say he didn't owe these children his support - he was the equal partner in their creation.  But it was massively stupid of him not to use protection - and foolhardy given the Russian roulette he played with his health and theirs.   
[/quote]

I think I read years ago that Albertís relationship with Alexanderís mother was more long term and not a fling.
Antiroyalist

Warned
Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #677 on: September 30, 2019, 08:03:29 PM »

quote author=cordtx link=topic=8620.msg1203325#msg1203325 date=1553963630]
And as far as we know Albert has had a good relationship with his children with partners he wasnít married to. Itís just been mainly out of the cameras eye until they come of age ( like Jasmine)
In this day and age heíd probably rather not have people ask why Jasmine isnít the heir,  since sheís the oldest and confuse the issue with people who arenít royal watchers

Well, he forcefully denied paternity with Jasmine. The childís mother basically dragged her as a toddler to an event Albert was attending and shoved Jasmine in his face and shouted ďhere is your daughter!Ē He finally had to take a paternity test, establish child support and acknowledge that she was his child. It seems like the two have made peace with a difficult beginning and have established some kind of relationship. My heart still breaks for her, and his other son, to be always a bit in the shadows.

As far as is known, Albert had at most a three-week, vacation-based (on her part) sexual-only relationship with Jazmin's mother, so can hardly blame him [perhaps] for being wary as regards her paternity.  I would imagine it was almost the same with Alexandre's mother.  I don't blame their moms, I don't say he didn't owe these children his support - he was the equal partner in their creation.  But it was massively stupid of him not to use protection - and foolhardy given the Russian roulette he played with his health and theirs.   

I think I read years ago that Albertís relationship with Alexanderís mother was more long term and not a fling.
[/quote]
Shouldn't this be in the thread about Albert?
Paulina

Warned
Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #678 on: October 01, 2019, 02:44:17 AM »

Good point. I often forget what thread Iím in.  Smiley
MarieQueenie

Warned
Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #679 on: October 15, 2019, 12:23:06 AM »

Just to let you know, Philippe Junot, Caroline's first husband, is among Jeffrey Epstein's French contacts
(https://www.valeursactuel...de-jeffrey-epstein-109910).

Oh my Gosh ! Caroline was always attracted to playboys, bad boys. Junot, Ernst August, Guillermo Villas, and Vincent Lindon and even stefano had missteresses in their closets.

Her more famous dates :
https://www.famousfix.com...caroline-of-monaco/dating
« Last Edit: October 15, 2019, 02:18:51 AM by MarieQueenie » Logged
MarieQueenie

Warned
Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #680 on: October 15, 2019, 12:46:23 AM »

Poor Caroline hasnt had it easy. Her husband stefano died two days before my own father, so I will always remember that time. I do wonder had he lived, would they have ended up staying together? Anyway Caroline is lovely, not fake, and also no photoshop in these pics  Smiley

I'd hope so, I believe they were in good terms before he died. But the what ifs always have a down side. Would have been nice for Caroline and his kids to have him. But if he hadn't died, then there would be no Alexandra.
They where rumors and unfortunetely pictures of Caroline, intimate with Vincent Lindon, in Februry 1990, the year poor Stefano lost his life.
Stefno, on the other side was seen with his long time mistress, to whom he was returning time to time. He never cut the links with her, even when he met and married Caroline.

I agree that she looked very happy during her mariage to Stephano. But maybe she was just happy to have 3 young childen. You never know what lies inside of a couple.

My favorite picture of this happy family, Caroline cooking pasta to her Italian husband, addicted to his mamma's pasta:
https://www.famousfix.com...siraghi-10115866/p1727044
« Last Edit: October 15, 2019, 02:22:42 AM by MarieQueenie » Logged
MarieQueenie

Warned
Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #681 on: October 15, 2019, 02:44:21 AM »

Many pictures of the Grimaldis I've never seen. Maybe because they were taken by the Grimaldis themselves. The hashtag says #andreacasiraghi
https://www.instahu.net/tag/andreacasiraghi

Beautiful picture of princess caroline with her sweet Charlotte. How cute that they are coordinated they clothes and hair accessories !!!
https://www.pinterest.com...424956914839429403/?nic=1
MarieQueenie

Warned
Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #682 on: October 15, 2019, 07:26:13 AM »

I never saw this picture of Caroline walking with Stefano, with very short hair.
Hair loss after qhe gave birth to Pierre, her third child ?
https://www.famousfix.com...siraghi-10115843/p1727044
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: