Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 46   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Caroline  (Read 247496 times)
Flor

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: February 10, 2012, 12:22:09 AM »

AMADE: 475 000 Euros raised for Burundian children

Video: http://www.youtube.com/wa...p;feature=player_embedded

http://www.palais.mc/mona...ews-in-pictures.2062.html
christina01
Board Helper
Humongous Member

Australia Australia

Play Time after a long day of Dishing.

Ignore
« Reply #136 on: February 10, 2012, 11:06:49 AM »

Poor Caroline hasnt had it easy. Her husband stefano died two days before my own father, so I will always remember that time. I do wonder had he lived, would they have ended up staying together? Anyway Caroline is lovely, not fake, and also no photoshop in these pics  Smiley
BaronessLee

Large Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #137 on: February 11, 2012, 04:19:39 AM »

Poor Caroline hasnt had it easy. Her husband stefano died two days before my own father, so I will always remember that time. I do wonder had he lived, would they have ended up staying together? Anyway Caroline is lovely, not fake, and also no photoshop in these pics  Smiley

I'd hope so, I believe they were in good terms before he died. But the what ifs always have a down side. Would have been nice for Caroline and his kids to have him. But if he hadn't died, then there would be no Alexandra.
christina01
Board Helper
Humongous Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #138 on: February 11, 2012, 04:21:54 AM »

I'd hope so, I believe they were in good terms before he died. But the what ifs always have a down side. Would have been nice for Caroline and his kids to have him. But if he hadn't died, then there would be no Alexandra.
Things have a way of working out I guess  Cute
FlyingFlunky
Banned
Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #139 on: February 12, 2012, 03:00:33 AM »

Yes, she has had many husbands, . It is said ,however, that only 3 were her own  Whistle
I am quite sure she would have shagged a friend's husband whether Mr. Casiraghi had lived or not and gotten herself pregnant again to suit her own agenda.
Miss Waynfleet

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #140 on: February 12, 2012, 03:09:51 AM »

^Are you serious?  Snare
christina01
Board Helper
Humongous Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #141 on: February 12, 2012, 03:11:17 AM »

:(i think it is serious
Tulip of Nonsense

Large Member

Monaco Monaco

Je chante donc je suis...

Ignore
« Reply #142 on: February 14, 2012, 08:41:23 PM »

/quote/Yes, she has had many husbands, . It is said ,however, that only 3 were her own
I am quite sure she would have shagged a friend's husband whether Mr. Casiraghi had lived or not and gotten herself pregnant again to suit her own agenda. /quote/

I’m not a big fan of Princess Caroline, and I certainly disapprove of adultery (I said as much in one of my recent posts), but I have no doubt whatever that Stefano Casiraghi was the love of PC’s life. I believe that she would never be interested in Ernst the Hangover or any other husband should her own dearly beloved soul mate lived (btw I know nothing about ‘many husbands’ but you can always enlighten me, pls... Smiley)

"I was given a degree by a college of unbeautiful nonsense... And I have kissed a prince in a land where men grind their wheat in the sky..."
Melville Davisson Post
KittyHeaven

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #143 on: February 14, 2012, 11:38:09 PM »

I think Caroline and Stefano were a lovely couple with beautiful children, but I agree with the poster who said that they are not 100% convinced they would have been together forever.

Stefano was young, almost too young when he married Caroline. I was hearing rumors about his roving eye quite consistently before his death. The fact that he died young tempts many people to romanticize him and romanticize his relationship with Caroline...but the sad fact is that even though Caroline loved him and he made her happy, they were not together for a terribly long time and there is simply no way to know for sure. It's all speculation, or what we hoped might have happened.

He died before he could really disappoint her, imo.
FlyingFlunky
Banned
Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #144 on: February 15, 2012, 02:59:55 AM »

/quote/Yes, she has had many husbands, . It is said ,however, that only 3 were her own
I am quite sure she would have shagged a friend's husband whether Mr. Casiraghi had lived or not and gotten herself pregnant again to suit her own agenda. /quote/

I’m not a big fan of Princess Caroline, and I certainly disapprove of adultery (I said as much in one of my recent posts), but I have no doubt whatever that Stefano Casiraghi was the love of PC’s life. I believe that she would never be interested in Ernst the Hangover or any other husband should her own dearly beloved soul mate lived (btw I know nothing about ‘many husbands’ but you can always enlighten me, pls... Smiley)

dont really know...I cannot understand what might have attracted her to (snare) the billionaire Casiraghi  Whistle. She got whar she wanted from him and then moved on to her bigger prize (a faux HRH....)
BaronessLee

Large Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #145 on: February 15, 2012, 04:09:29 AM »

You make it sound like she is some social climber. She married for money and then a title. She has both the money and title in her own right. And she didn't move on to bigger and better things, she was widowed.Caroline and Ernst had known each other for years, and it was said her mother wanted the marriage before her death.

Stefano and Caroline were married for 7 years before he died. That isn't a short period of time. Yes he was only 30, and she 33, but 23 is not that young for marriage back then either. 

dont really know...I cannot understand what might have attracted her to (snare) the billionaire Casiraghi  Whistle. She got whar she wanted from him and then moved on to her bigger prize (a faux HRH....)
KittyHeaven

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #146 on: February 15, 2012, 05:57:55 AM »

Stefano wasn't a billionaire, but he was very wealthy. My understanding is that he was also attentive, gentle and low key...in other words just what she needed after the disastrous Junot experience.

She fell for a young man who was the exact opposite of her worldly playboy much older first husband. I am not a bit surprised she was open to someone like that after her divorce.

BTW...I don't think there is anything at all "faux" about Ernst-August' title. He might not have a throne, but he can trace his lineage unbroken all the way back to King George III.

In other words he is just as "Royal" as the Queen and but for an accident of history might have been King himself.

But all things considered, thank Heaven he isn't!  No Blink
BaronessLee

Large Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #147 on: February 15, 2012, 08:55:34 AM »

Stefano wasn't a billionaire, but he was very wealthy. My understanding is that he was also attentive, gentle and low key...in other words just what she needed after the disastrous Junot experience.

She fell for a young man who was the exact opposite of her worldly playboy much older first husband. I am not a bit surprised she was open to someone like that after her divorce.

BTW...I don't think there is anything at all "faux" about Ernst-August' title. He might not have a throne, but he can trace his lineage unbroken all the way back to King George III.

In other words he is just as "Royal" as the Queen and but for an accident of history might have been King himself.

But all things considered, thank Heaven he isn't!  No Blink

I don't know about Stefano himself, but his family was definitely rich. They made their money in oil and industry following the war.

I agree, there is nothing fake about EA's title. It may not be recognized in Germany any more, but it was a real title, and recognized still by courtesy, not a 'last name' as some people refer to it. His blood is as royal as the queen's, he actually had to have her official permission to wed. It just happens Germany has abolished theri titles and other countries have not. And I agree, I think Germany is greatful not to have such a king.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #148 on: February 15, 2012, 08:18:57 PM »

dont really know...I cannot understand what might have attracted her to (snare) the billionaire Casiraghi  Whistle. She got whar she wanted from him and then moved on to her bigger prize (a faux HRH....)

Star

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #149 on: February 15, 2012, 08:35:48 PM »

dont really know...I cannot understand what might have attracted her to (snare) the billionaire Casiraghi  Whistle. She got whar she wanted from him and then moved on to her bigger prize (a faux HRH....)

But all things considered, thank Heaven he isn't!  No Blink

I don't know about Stefano himself, but his family was definitely rich. They made their money in oil and industry following the war.

I agree, there is nothing fake about EA's title. It may not be recognized in Germany any more, but it was a real title, and recognized still by courtesy, not a 'last name' as some people refer to it. His blood is as royal as the queen's, he actually had to have her official permission to wed. It just happens Germany has abolished theri titles and other countries have not. And I agree, I think Germany is greatful not to have such a king.

Of course it is fake, or non-existent, if you like that expression better. As you realised yourself, Germany abolished ALL privileges and immunities of royals in 1919! The only thing not abolished was nobility itself as a part of society, hence hereditary titles were transformed into part of each noble's legal surname.

Therefore, Ernst-Idiot's HRH title has no legal standing whatsoever. Caroline thought she married up in the hierarchy of royalty and nobility, but since his title does not exist in the country of his origin, it doesn't exist anywhere else. Unless you count la-la-land!

Example
before 1919 his name would have been:  H.R.H. Prince Ernst August of Hanover (Duke of Brunswick-Lüneburg, Prince of GB & Ireland)
after 1919 until today his name is:          Herr (Mr.) Ernst August, von Hannover zu Braunschweig und Lüneburg

But in daily life in Germany he would go by: Herr Ernst August von Hannover
« Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 08:49:05 PM by PeDe » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 46   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: