Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Now that she's in England, Will Harry and Chelsey make it to the Alter?  (Read 1803 times)
Princess H.

Micro Member

United States United States

Ignore
« on: September 08, 2007, 05:06:50 AM »

Already, there is speculation about the survival of the relationship between Harry and Chelsey. Will they marry? Was it a BIG mistake for her to move to England to "date" Harry? 

http://www.dailymail.co.u...80658&in_page_id=1879
Ash314

Medium Member

jn

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2007, 05:55:59 AM »

I'm not sure if they'll marry and only time will tell if they're relationship survives. Harry's certainly had his share of indiscretions: the barmaids, Natalie, massaeus, that 40 something year old lady who said she had some fun with him ect. The papers always say he is so in love with her but if he was really that in love would be humiliate her in such a way? I just don't think he's ready for a commited relationship yet...though maybe he'll prove me wrong..along with his brother (who despite all the stories of soon being engaged to his long-standing 'waiting' gf doesn't seem any more ready for marriage). I do admire Chelsy for furthering her education though and she seems like a nice young lady...having more back bone than her on/off counterpart  Yes

Your comment on Chelsy moving to England just to 'date' Harry is interesting I certainly wouldn't make such a big move without a serious commitment (a proposal)...however many royal gf's seem to have no problem moving half away across the world in the hopes of snatching a royal.  Confused
« Last Edit: September 08, 2007, 06:12:57 AM by Ash314 » Logged
dwi

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2007, 03:04:50 AM »

I usually don't think that women should follow men unless they have a ring on their finger (& even that & marriage is no guarantee), however, since it seems she's serious about continuing her studies, then it is okay; it will also give them an opportunity to see if they really do have strong feelings for one another.  Afterall, long distance relationships are like holidays when you do see the person.  This should be more like a 'normal' relationship and being able to see even more annoying things about the person and if you can deal with it. 

I don't know how long it would've lasted if they continued a long distance relationship.  He is too hunky, rich & royal to be off the market for long.  The interesting part will be if he does cheat on her in anyway and how she will react.  She is also lucky because her dad is rich, so that if something happens, she can just go home, whereas mere mortals can't always do such things.
Leesa
Banned
Humongous Member

Australia Australia

"Mary who?" asks Marsha!

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2007, 03:27:56 PM »

Nah, no way! Harry is way too young. In another ten years, perhaps.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2007, 09:29:13 PM »

I really hope not...

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Ash314

Medium Member

jn

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2007, 05:04:29 PM »

I don't know how long it would've lasted if they continued a long distance relationship.  He is too hunky, rich & royal to be off the market for long.  The interesting part will be if he does cheat on her in anyway and how she will react.  She is also lucky because her dad is rich, so that if something happens, she can just go home, whereas mere mortals can't always do such things.

With all of the reports that have came out over time I do think he's already cheated 
lynda

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2007, 03:23:37 AM »

In the strange royal close-friends circle Chelsy may be the best/normal person Harry will ever come across.  If he and his brother William had moved/and went to a foreign college they would have had a better chance of meeting others not in their close-knit circle, but that didn't happen.  Almost all the other Royals were sent away to school to "further" their social education.
kittytart

« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2007, 02:44:04 PM »

God I hope not, I couldn't bear Princess Chelsy Skank 
Princess H.

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2007, 05:43:52 PM »

In the strange royal close-friends circle Chelsy may be the best/normal person Harry will ever come across.  If he and his brother William had moved/and went to a foreign college they would have had a better chance of meeting others not in their close-knit circle, but that didn't happen.  Almost all the other Royals were sent away to school to "further" their social education.

Lynda, I agree with you. I also think that Chelsey is very normal and perhaps, given Harry's options, she is the best normal person Harry will come across. Sandhurst did not provide many options for dating/marital partners.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: