Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How would you......?  (Read 2141 times)
lupina

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« on: August 31, 2007, 11:00:23 PM »

How would you react if, by some quirky coincidence, you were ‘obliged’ to meet CPMosh, and exchange a few words!…….I mean, in relation to the freedom of expression enjoyed through posting on this board. Would you for example be able to conceal your thoughts (especially if she was wearing a greige cardie, and some supermarket bling, or that you were confronted by a completely un-airbrushed person, with all the cracks and imperfections visible at close quarters, etc) - could you restrain from a little inner giggle, and be the epitome of diplomacy, or would your inner opinion show on your face like flashing red light?  Thinking 

lupina

Be who you are, and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind - Dr Seuss

The other RD - http://richarddawkins.net/
hanzo1

Most Exalted Member

Costa Rica Costa Rica

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2007, 11:28:06 PM »

Even If I wouldn't want to my inner opinion would show on my face , I'm actually quite famous in that and allthough I'm polite and nice person to others (If I may say so) apparently when I don't like something It shows without me saying even one word  Nerves
I won't courtsy, I propably would look down on her (that's of course If she won't wear any mega heels ) only cold chill Drool between us, I might even say something which show my feelings towards her through It's subtext though I don't think she'l understand Wink

Are the shades of Pemberley to be thus polluted?

lupina

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2007, 11:52:00 PM »

Thanks for your response Hanzo1  Smiley

lupina

Be who you are, and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind - Dr Seuss

lynda

Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2007, 12:15:46 AM »

I would respect the position (not the person).  And guess what I couldn't care less if she thought my respect was for her (cause I don't think she is capable of thinking beyound herself) , but I would know, and for me that is what would count.  I do respect the Queen and what she stands for.
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2007, 12:32:08 AM »

I would pretend to simply adore her and be totally impressed, and if i had five minutes I'd gain the princess's confidence. I'd join every damn charity she is involved with, be seen out and about at every function, and gradually insinuate myself past her artificially constructed 'inner circle' and get to see how Mary operates. Then I'd write a book!
lupina

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2007, 12:35:24 AM »

I'll buy it!  Grin

lupina

Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2007, 12:48:13 AM »

I don't believe in curtseying, especially to someone like Mary who's a newbie (ditto for Maxima, Letizia et al.) Margrethe would be a different story.....

However, I'd be polite and civil, no more, no less.

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
CD.

Humongous Member

Finland Finland

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2007, 09:21:13 AM »

I would pretend to simply adore her and be totally impressed, and if i had five minutes I'd gain the princess's confidence. I'd join every damn charity she is involved with, be seen out and about at every function, and gradually insinuate myself past her artificially constructed 'inner circle' and get to see how Mary operates. Then I'd write a book!

You wouldn't last Laughing....you'd end up slapping her. Cmon admit it.

If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and military consequences of the lie.The truth is the greatest enemy of the State"

J Goebbels
lupina

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2007, 10:15:22 AM »

I think her accent would cripple me, that sorry mix that she perceives as ‘received’ English, but what is effectively a cocktail, and her own recipe, masquerading as plum, upper crust, quite hilarious! A mouthful of ‘Strine’ would be far more appetizing……she’s just not a serious contender, more a pretender, so I think I’d greet her with tongue in cheek.

lupina

Cece

Ginormous Member

presque-zizi

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2007, 02:11:40 AM »

It would be so hard, probably, but I would attempt to do what Hester suggests. I think I could get a million more blog postings just out of a quick in person meeting with her. The real Mary is hard to hide!!!

I do, however, have a fantasy of standing in the front of the crowd at Amalienborg whenever she is scheduled to be on the balcony holding a sign with lots of hearts that says, Mary, You're Bogan Fig Jam!!!!
CD.

Humongous Member

Finland Finland

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2007, 02:51:22 AM »

I wouldn't want to meet her. Nerves

If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and military consequences of the lie.The truth is the greatest enemy of the State"

J Goebbels
Henny

Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2007, 03:04:00 AM »

I wouldn't want to meet her. Nerves

I wouldn't either but I would like to be a "fly on the wall" when she is mixing with real royals Laughing
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: