Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Gracia Patricia (1929-1982)  (Read 40935 times)
Miss Waynfleet

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« on: July 03, 2011, 02:54:24 PM »

« Last Edit: July 03, 2011, 03:10:19 PM by Miss Waynfleet » Logged
Miss Waynfleet

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2011, 02:55:50 PM »

With Oleg

This kiss was more real than this yesterday 

southport

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2011, 02:57:45 PM »

Stunning! Thanks a little to her West of Ireland and German roots.
Lolita

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2011, 02:58:10 PM »

What a beautiful, beautiful woman. Grace was really the perfect name for her. Can someone explain to me how such a marvellous creature like her gave birth to a tool like Albert?
esther angeline

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2011, 03:08:45 PM »

Beautiful photos!  Hate to nitpick but Grace died in 1982 instead of 1981.
Miss Waynfleet

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2011, 03:09:49 PM »

What a beautiful, beautiful woman. Grace was really the perfect name for her. Can someone explain to me how such a marvellous creature like her gave birth to a tool like Albert?

If she was still there, I guess we would have celebrated her grandsons/daughters wedding yesterday. Because Albert would have married long time ago and had children in Charlottes age. And this couple would be a huge competition to Will&Kate.  Cool

EA: fixed it Smiley
thrilla

Gigantic Member

Desperately seeking one's kabuki makeup& Photoshop

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2011, 08:08:13 PM »

Star

You nailed it, Lolita. I was thinking the same thing myself!   Jumping
A_little_bird

Medium Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2011, 08:08:58 PM »

If she was still there, I guess we would have celebrated her grandsons/daughters wedding yesterday. Because Albert would have married long time ago and had children in Charlottes age. And this couple would be a huge competition to Will&Kate.  Cool

EA: fixed it Smiley

Oh, let's face it, she had quite the past.
Miss Waynfleet

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2011, 08:18:23 PM »

Grace wasnīt a saint, but decent. Albert will be remembered as Playboy prince with dozens of children out of wedlock. Grace not  Smiley
michelle j

Gigantic Member

You should be jealous, you ugly fat fraus.

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2011, 08:33:40 PM »

This kiss was more real than this yesterday 

Huh?

I'm sorry, but it looks like he is smelling her cheek rather than kissing her. 

Though many people see Grace as the perfect woman so kind and elegant in every aspect humanly possible... she wasn't.  Far from it.  Cool

Bitter Aging Ugly Fat Fraus taking a break from bitching & posting on their favorite royal board & on their way to Krispy Kreme's to buy 48 dozen glazed donuts. Then rushing home to post again whilst shoving ten donuts down their throats.
Miss Waynfleet

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2011, 09:20:43 PM »

It was a joke MJ! Like the kiss yesterday (sorry I canīt stop  Halo, but both kissed each other like someone forced a brother and sister).

Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2011, 11:11:55 PM »

I am aware of all the potential creepiness and fakeness concerning this couple but I have to say they could also simply be a couple who didn't feel like kissing with a lot of people watching.
michelle j

Gigantic Member

You should be jealous, you ugly fat fraus.

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2011, 11:17:59 PM »

Grace wasnīt a saint, but decent. Albert will be remembered as Playboy prince with dozens of children out of wedlock. Grace not  Smiley

I know. Wink

As for the couple not feeling all that jazzed about smooching in front of people... that was my belief. 

Bitter Aging Ugly Fat Fraus taking a break from bitching & posting on their favorite royal board & on their way to Krispy Kreme's to buy 48 dozen glazed donuts. Then rushing home to post again whilst shoving ten donuts down their throats.
Lady Alice

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2011, 01:52:50 AM »

I am aware of all the potential creepiness and fakeness concerning this couple but I have to say they could also simply be a couple who didn't feel like kissing with a lot of people watching.

The same could be said for W&K, with their reluctance to show overt affection in public, but their abbrievated balcony kiss was far more WAS genuine, compared to the farce we witnessed this weekend. If what half of what's posted in the "charlene's tried to run 3 times" thread is true, then it explains everything. Lord, have mercy.

Back on topic:

One of my favorite movies is Grace's last picture, High Society (a screenshot of which was posted above), made the year she married Rainier. I think that theirs was also a business arrangement in many ways, but certainly Rainier treated Grace better than Albie will ever treat poor Charlene.

Miss Waynfleet

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2011, 03:29:31 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/wa...QZogE&feature=related

Nice song (I heard Bing Crosby was a psycho dad  Blink )

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: