Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 154 155 [156]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Charlotte Casiraghi News  (Read 757468 times)
CurleySharon

Baby Member

Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Republic of

Ignore
« Reply #2325 on: July 21, 2020, 04:20:23 PM »

it depends of the pics, sometimes i find her face beautiful and somtimes not at all, but here she is really very pretty

i read somewhere, that she wants to continue her studies, wonder if she is doing that to work after that or just because she is bored, her little sister alexandra took philosophy courses in new york by intellectual curiosity as she said  Roll Eyes
caroline's children, except for pierre, don't seem in a hurry to enter the active life Snore

What puts me off sometimes isn't her face or facial structures, but her posture.
I agrees that she has terrible posture. Also she does not seem to smile very much and, to me, gives off an entitled vibe, so yes, very like her mother
Gemsheal

Small Member

United States United States

I make all my memes

Ignore
« Reply #2326 on: July 23, 2020, 01:42:55 AM »

it depends of the pics, sometimes i find her face beautiful and somtimes not at all, but here she is really very pretty

i read somewhere, that she wants to continue her studies, wonder if she is doing that to work after that or just because she is bored, her little sister alexandra took philosophy courses in new york by intellectual curiosity as she said  Roll Eyes
caroline's children, except for pierre, don't seem in a hurry to enter the active life Snore

It's a shame.  They have money, and the means to education, to the best teachers.  They could be movers & shakers. Really helping to make a difference in so many areas - anything they choose. Instead they (like so many other very rich/semi-royal-semi-celebrity types) don't ever shake up anything but gossip columns.  (Sorry to sound preachy.  I hate to see potential wasted talent though!!)

My fondest childhood memory is ... not having to pay bills and taxes 🤓
CyrilSebastian

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #2327 on: July 23, 2020, 01:49:56 AM »

Do you think that Charlotte might come up with a program to promote The Arts?
LittleThunder

Huge Member

France France

Forever my Queen.

Ignore
« Reply #2328 on: July 23, 2020, 09:39:48 PM »

It's a shame.  They have money, and the means to education, to the best teachers.  They could be movers & shakers. Really helping to make a difference in so many areas - anything they choose. Instead they (like so many other very rich/semi-royal-semi-celebrity types) don't ever shake up anything but gossip columns.  (Sorry to sound preachy.  I hate to see potential wasted talent though!!)

But to waste talent, you have to have talent to begin with... Halo   

imo, younger she had a beautiful face, now her features are more masculine, she has still a pretty face but i can't say she has an amazing face as some magazines say
about her posture, she has a very  bad way to stand

She also often has her shoulders bowed to the front. More a kind of hanging in herself / her ligaments. For me recognizable, as I have similar items with regard to posture.

That outfit isn't flattering her.  Crap

Chandrasekhi

Huge Member

Vanuatu Vanuatu

Ignore
« Reply #2329 on: July 23, 2020, 10:19:59 PM »

i read somewhere, that she wants to continue her studies, wonder if she is doing that to work after that or just because she is bored, her little sister alexandra took philosophy courses in new york by intellectual curiosity as she said  Roll Eyes

Living with excess and no purpose must be tough.

“Do or do not. There is no try.”

– Yoda
Duchess of Verona

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #2330 on: July 24, 2020, 03:40:27 AM »

I'll be nice and just say she has nice legs.
Picar

Micro Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #2331 on: July 27, 2020, 05:07:08 PM »

I find her beautiful, but I honestly don't find her appealing to me. She seems to me to be boring. She always has this bored/sad/depressed look on her face.

When she is not really produced she looks indeed bland, but well, most people do...But dressed in a more classic way and with good make up I think she looks very pretty.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #2332 on: July 27, 2020, 05:47:54 PM »

I find her beautiful, but I honestly don't find her appealing to me. She seems to me to be boring. She always has this bored/sad/depressed look on her face.

When she is not really produced she looks indeed bland, but well, most people do...But dressed in a more classic way and with good make up I think she looks very pretty.

IMO she often has a empty and / or bland look in her eyes. In general, standard terms she is beautiful, but I wonder how she is in the inside. Wondering if she has something substantial and such like to offer or not.
Picar

Micro Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #2333 on: July 27, 2020, 07:14:38 PM »

IMO she often has a empty and / or bland look in her eyes. In general, standard terms she is beautiful, but I wonder how she is in the inside. Wondering if she has something substantial and such like to offer or not.

Star
Your choice of wording with "empty" was spot on.  It's the same feeling I have. I also wonder if there is any essence there.
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #2334 on: July 28, 2020, 03:16:18 AM »

that's why I call her the Ming Vase. she looks gawgeous, and is about vacuus from the bits I've read about her and heard from her mouth about what ever was ' interesting' her at the time  Blink

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Pages: 1 ... 154 155 [156]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: