Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 118 119 [120]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriella and Jacques - News & Photos  (Read 554581 times)
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1785 on: February 15, 2020, 12:34:19 PM »

I don't see a change there ... Charlene has always been withdrawn and serious. She hardly ever shows up. It would be interesting to know what is going on there behind closed doors.
Nappyolean

Micro Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #1786 on: February 15, 2020, 04:23:38 PM »

Mylady, I do think you are going overboard calling me a ďhaterĒ, I neither love, nor hate, people I donít know. Iím just so full of joy when My child is having so much fun...Im just wondering why she appears not to be.
BubbaGumpShrimp

Baby Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1787 on: February 15, 2020, 06:39:50 PM »

Mylady, your work in posting links to the same blog with updates about the Monegascan family are appreciated. But you seem to generally get stroppy when people dish on Charlene. This is the Royal Dish forum. Where people dish on royals. Sure, they do not distribute it evenly, and I for one do not understand the syrupy love for Marie of Denmark that a lot of dishers have, but the main rule of the forum is that we do not dish on other dishers. So if you get upset that Charlene is getting criticism from users of this forum, don't start to bite back and get stroppy about haters, but take a deep breath and come back to the forum later.
Curtains

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1788 on: February 15, 2020, 07:47:27 PM »

Hello mylady, I gave you a star for  Star all that you do for us here.  I love what you do and donít change a thing!

Hug

"Some of it's magic, and some of it's tragic: but I had a good life, all the way." - Jimmy Buffet, America's premiere poet
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #1789 on: February 15, 2020, 07:52:33 PM »

Hello mylady, I gave you a star for  Star all that you do for us here.  I love what you do and donít change a thing!

Hug

Well said.

Star from me as well, Mylady Smiley

Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #1790 on: February 15, 2020, 08:42:00 PM »

Mylady, your work in posting links to the same blog with updates about the Monegascan family are appreciated. But you seem to generally get stroppy when people dish on Charlene. This is the Royal Dish forum. Where people dish on royals. Sure, they do not distribute it evenly, and I for one do not understand the syrupy love for Marie of Denmark that a lot of dishers have, but the main rule of the forum is that we do not dish on other dishers. So if you get upset that Charlene is getting criticism from users of this forum, don't start to bite back and get stroppy about haters, but take a deep breath and come back to the forum later.

Hello BubbaGumpShrimp, this is the moderator asking you why youíre acting like moderating the board? That is very much not *your* job so donít do it again.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #1791 on: February 15, 2020, 08:46:49 PM »

Well, Charlene was present and thatís about it. Each and every photo she is not smiling, seems unhappy. No joy. On a palace balcony in sunny MC, with her two beautiful children dressed so cute, you would think she would be big genuine smiles at the fun of it all. Look at Albert, seems full of Joy.

I donít think she has ever been a smiler. It would be very nice if she seemed more relaxed but sheís there. Her children seem happy. Itís not too bad IMO.
BubbaGumpShrimp

Baby Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1792 on: February 16, 2020, 12:52:21 PM »

Hello BubbaGumpShrimp, this is the moderator asking you why youíre acting like moderating the board? That is very much not *your* job so donít do it again.

Hi Maria, I won't.
mylady

Large Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #1793 on: February 17, 2020, 10:42:32 AM »

I thought we were agree  to be not agree, here on the forum, some persons dislike Charlene and they  are criticing her, they have the right  to do it but there are also persons who are appreciating  her and they are posting more news to show  Charlene is doing  a good job and I think they  have the right to do it too

On this thread, I posted photos of the twins because it is the thread  about Jacques and Gabriella,  but very quickly it was Charlene who was criticed , it was not the subject
mylady

Large Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #1794 on: February 17, 2020, 12:33:30 PM »

Gabriella did her show during the Sainte Dťvote festivities

A second Estelle

http://marriane.eklablog....-sainte-devote-a182352502
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1795 on: February 17, 2020, 02:56:48 PM »

Who were the men holding the twins?
I know one was Charleneís brother who Jacque is  a mini-me for.
mylady

Large Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #1796 on: February 17, 2020, 03:18:05 PM »

The  two men were Sean and Gareth Wittstock, Brothers of Charlene

Sean was present to the Sainte Devote festivities
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1797 on: February 17, 2020, 03:21:22 PM »

Thanks mylady.
That was sweet they were there for the children
fruela

Small Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #1798 on: February 17, 2020, 03:25:29 PM »

Hug

Well said.

Star from me as well, Mylady Smiley
Thanks for all the pictures,Mylady. The kids are adorable. And yes, the little princess seems to be more extroverted. Just kids,lovely kids, getting used to the cameras around them.
Nappyolean

Micro Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #1799 on: February 17, 2020, 05:03:36 PM »

I wasnít critizing Charlene, (although I have the right to), it was more of an observation. Itís awful to call people names (haters going to hate) when someone disagrees with you. I guess Iíll stay out of Monaco, at least on RD.
Pages: 1 ... 118 119 [120]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: