Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 118 119 [120] 121 122   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Charlotte Casiraghi News  (Read 479942 times)
loubna

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1785 on: May 14, 2017, 04:34:30 PM »

and she took her son with her, why? I always thought that the fact to be a public personality wasn't something she liked, then why inflict this to her son?  Roll Eyes
Lady Hermione

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #1786 on: May 14, 2017, 06:36:46 PM »

She looks good - love the simple white suit - she always looks better when she's not being a brand ambassador.

RaphaŽl is a sweetie if a serious little boy. Love how he has his little cars with him.

Why she took him? It's one part of living in Monaco I think - her mother used to take her and her brothers. Also lots of kids, little boys in particular, like cars - maybe he thought it was a treat. To be fair he rarely makes public appearances.

Nice to see her and Louis supporting their uncle. Maybe next year Jacques and Gabriella will be there.
jessmie

Medium Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Psycho

Ignore
« Reply #1787 on: May 14, 2017, 11:19:06 PM »

Am I the only one how thinks she looks younger than 30?? And she looks absolutely gorgeous in the white suit!
cordtx

Warned
Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1788 on: May 15, 2017, 01:12:47 AM »

I'm thinking she took him ( and I'm sure with Uncle's approval) because he will be a peer of the twins and maybe help them with royal duties?
Or at least be their friend?

There's a feeling I get when I look to the West....and my Spirit is crying for leaving
Harley
Board Helper
Ginormous Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #1789 on: May 15, 2017, 07:38:25 AM »

I find it so weird how some countries change the name of royals to the equivalent in their own language. I'm sure it made more sense in the past but in 2017, I find it so weird. And weirdly disrespectful, somehow. It kind of makes people come across as uneducated and lazy. No idea why those mags talk down to their readers that way.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2017, 07:44:36 AM by Harley » Logged

getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #1790 on: May 15, 2017, 05:47:22 PM »

what does this woman do all day?

yeah , I know...she goes to fashion shows, cavorts with married or unmarried unwashed men all day long...

but what does she do all day??

I mean, is there anything she actually does that's intellectually fulfilling like charity work or being engaged with the human race other than just posing like that Madonna song, Vogue  Blink with blank eyes?

Just a blank canvas with blank life  Blink

G

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
jessmie

Medium Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Psycho

Ignore
« Reply #1791 on: May 15, 2017, 06:16:56 PM »

yeah , I know...she goes to fashion shows, cavorts with married or unmarried unwashed men all day long...

I mean, is there anything she actually does that's intellectually fulfilling like charity work or being engaged with the human race other than just posing like that Madonna song, Vogue  Blink with blank eyes?

G

Isn't she a writer? Something on sustainability and fashion, wasn't it? And she also does the show jumping events.

I'd say she does what almost every socialite does. Attend some events, work on some projects and that's it. No specific plan for every day. Much like her brothers and sisters-in-law and socialite friends.

I'd be lying if I said I am not jealous sometimes. She has all the time in the world to spend with her son, travel, read books, visit French coffee shops etc. I would LOVE to be able to do that!
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #1792 on: May 15, 2017, 06:25:35 PM »

G

That's the problem with all Grimaldis. They're so rich that they don't need to do anything. Their country is so small and so rich that they don't need to do much of anything. The grandparents and parents didn't/don't instill any values such as getting good education, charting one's own path and pursuing a fulfilling career of their passion. So they all end up spending their whole life...idling. Not many of them even have a hobby, let along a job or interest/passion for anything. So they party, shop, vacation, have babies... It's a very empty life. Just my opinion.    

freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

BooHoo Sugars

Ignore
« Reply #1793 on: May 15, 2017, 09:03:22 PM »

There's a school of thought that argues that every human needs a purpose.  A direction.  An objective to reach for.  Meandering along with no direction seems like fun but it usually leads to trouble at some stage.

I, too, consider it an empty existence.  It's the existence of the libertine.  But when you've been given everything, and never have to work for anything, discipline may be lacking.

Ain't nobody got time for Mary's sh*t.
Lady Alice

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1794 on: May 15, 2017, 09:38:43 PM »

It's sorta sad, too - it's not like she lacks talents. She's crazy rich and aimless, and that kills ambition.

melk12

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #1795 on: May 16, 2017, 04:04:44 AM »

I mean, is there anything she actually does that's intellectually fulfilling like charity work or being engaged with the human race other than just posing like that Madonna song, Vogue  Blink with blank eyes?

Just a blank canvas with blank life  Blink

G

That's the problem with all Grimaldis. They're so rich that they don't need to do anything. Their country is so small and so rich that they don't need to do much of anything. The grandparents and parents didn't/don't instill any values such as getting good education, charting one's own path and pursuing a fulfilling career of their passion. So they all end up spending their whole life...idling. Not many of them even have a hobby, let along a job or interest/passion for anything. So they party, shop, vacation, have babies... It's a very empty life. Just my opinion.    

touchŤ! But anyway, being rich is no synonym of being idle. There are a lot of millionaires richer than her who work hard.

It's hard to believe that someone in Charlotte's place wouldn't feel empty. She has no reason to work moved by ambition, but she could dedicate for any cause.  She has no passion?  Her writing can not be considered an outstanding work, sorry. And her events are what every avarage socialite do. At least Beatrice, for example, works as a journalist with her documentaries. It can not be considered strenuous job, but it is still something.  

Huh .. she's rich, she certainly has more privileges than most people, but she does not direct her life to anything. With her role she could make so much difference in this complicated world we live in, but she never does anything substantial, which makes her look pretty shallow. Charlotte may say she doesn't like the spotlight, but if that were the case, she would have the same lifestyle as her brother, Andrea.

Well, whatever, the life is hers anyway. If Charlotte wants to live like this forever, she can, but she is quite contradictory with the image she wants to pass, since she wants to pose as a "cult" and intelligent lady but this not very convincing. Seeing her as a avarage minded woman born into a important family is the best way to make her relatable.

I just hope Jacques and especially Gabriella have a different path with more guidance in life. Hopefully they will have  
ortensia

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #1796 on: May 21, 2017, 05:35:58 PM »

http://www.newmyroyals.co...-attends-vanity-fair.html

Nice nail polish,like the shade of orange. Nice dress,nice ruffle,peephole🤔
melusina

Baby Member

Luxembourg Luxembourg

Ignore
« Reply #1797 on: May 21, 2017, 10:02:59 PM »

First pic: graceful ! and I want the earrings..... Second pic: ouch! Secret
IrishLass

Mini Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #1798 on: May 22, 2017, 02:41:26 PM »

G

I couldn't agree more. I was raised to value hard work and education, and even if I had the life of privilege that Charlotte does, I would still be driven to do something useful and/or fulfilling and not spend my days flitting from one party to another or one dinner/equestrian event/gala event to another ... That would for me be torturous and boring. And that's something I also seem to see on Charlotte's face: boredom. Haughtiness as well, like, "I'm too beautiful and rich and it's SUCH a burden ..."
Lady Hermione

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #1799 on: May 24, 2017, 11:48:04 PM »

Funny how much we think we know about these people based on a few photographs...

Charlotte jealously guards her privacy - any interviews she gives reveal absolutely nothing at all other than a slight inclination towards pretentiousness and a fierce desire to give as little away as possible.

It might look aimless but who knows what she's doing in private?

Just my thoughts...

Pages: 1 ... 118 119 [120] 121 122   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: