Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 139 140 [141] 142 143 ... 154   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Charlotte Casiraghi News  (Read 688529 times)
tsarinya

Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #2100 on: January 05, 2019, 10:43:32 AM »

Very sorry to hear sheís split from her partner, especially as their son was only recently born. Some may blame her, but it takes two to keep a relationship together.
I agree with other posters it could be related to her father and wanting to capture what her parents had. I really hope she takes time to work out whatever needs to be worked out as she seems very lost at the moment.

She wanted him to have a mistress on the side?  Cos that's the arrangement Stefano had.  Caroline and Stefano was not the grand love history has made it out to be.

My apologies, I didnít realise he had a mistress. Iím still learning about the Monaco family! Thank you for the heads up Smiley
Well I hope Charlotte concentrates on her two children and works out what she wants. Staying together for the children and the children only rarely works out and leaves some awful scars (unfortunately speaking from experience), so I rather she and her partner stay separated than force something that just will end up in more hurt.
Lady Hermione

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #2101 on: January 05, 2019, 01:36:07 PM »

Very sorry to hear sheís split from her partner, especially as their son was only recently born. Some may blame her, but it takes two to keep a relationship together.
I agree with other posters it could be related to her father and wanting to capture what her parents had. I really hope she takes time to work out whatever needs to be worked out as she seems very lost at the moment.

She wanted him to have a mistress on the side?  Cos that's the arrangement Stefano had.  Caroline and Stefano was not the grand love history has made it out to be.

My apologies, I didnít realise he had a mistress. Iím still learning about the Monaco family! Thank you for the heads up Smiley
Well I hope Charlotte concentrates on her two children and works out what she wants. Staying together for the children and the children only rarely works out and leaves some awful scars (unfortunately speaking from experience), so I rather she and her partner stay separated than force something that just will end up in more hurt.

There were reports that he had a mistress but nothing concrete has ever been proven - it's a kind of joining the dots from several incidents and things various journalists found out.

Personally, I think Caroline and Stefano did have a love story - just not necessarily a conventional one.

Anyway, a bit off topic.

Hope Charlotte and Dimitri thing not true - have seen a few comments on other sites that it's been denied by friends. It's not ideal but then neither is sticking with an unhappy relationship. Which is why it might be a good idea to spend some time getting to know someone before bringing a child into it all. It strikes me that Charlotte isn't necessarily very good at distinguishing between lust and love.
stunking

Micro Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2102 on: January 05, 2019, 06:10:05 PM »

I've just noticed Dimitri hasn't been in the latest photos. How intense to be together all the time for that long, plus being in Monaco all that time seems so stressful. I do hope things settle down and they work it out, if something is wrong. They've certainly seen each other at almost the worst times.

Mjo

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #2103 on: January 06, 2019, 07:43:16 PM »

Maybe she wants babies but no husband.  She considers her self an intellectual, and probably thinks of herself as unconventional.  She can support the kids -- doesn't need to fight for child support. Her two boys will probably grow up to be conservative, convential  businessmen ad husbands.
loubna

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2104 on: January 10, 2019, 08:25:20 AM »

nice news Smiley
charlotte and dimitri have published a denial and will start legal proceedings against hola
« Last Edit: January 10, 2019, 08:41:14 AM by loubna » Logged
Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #2105 on: January 10, 2019, 09:55:13 AM »

Good news  Thumb up

fruela

Small Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #2106 on: January 10, 2019, 05:46:37 PM »

Against Hola? It used to be the royals' BOOK. Well, no wonder,since  now they show uninteresting,drab nobodies all over their pages.
Victoria38

Warned
Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #2107 on: January 10, 2019, 07:15:25 PM »

Yeah I'm shocked at them suing Hola too. It's sister magazine Hello in the UK is the most sycophantic, sugary publication regarding the royals that you can get and I thought all branches of this magazine were the same. I suspect that Hola honestly believed this story was true and that's why they printed it, which leads me to think that it was leaked to them by a credible source in the first place . It will be interesting to see what comes out if Hola decides to defend itself in court.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2019, 08:53:37 PM by Victoria38 » Logged
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2108 on: January 11, 2019, 09:11:26 PM »

That kind of surprising they are taking hola to court  Thinking
But glad they  still together

freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

Official TeaSpoon of Royal Dish. Aka TrollSpoon.

Ignore
« Reply #2109 on: January 11, 2019, 09:16:02 PM »

Discovery will be interesting.

You can call me TrollSpoon.
anastasia beaverhausen

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #2110 on: January 12, 2019, 12:25:11 AM »

It would, but Iím sure Hola will pay up well before then.
leatherface

Huge Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #2111 on: January 12, 2019, 10:11:29 AM »

Perhaps not.

Hola never prints stories like this unless they have a rock solid source,  so I bet the source is someone in their inner circle. Why should Hola settle if they believed they had been given genuine information.

Things will definitely get interesting, especially for the source.
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #2112 on: January 12, 2019, 10:29:44 AM »

Perhaps not.

Hola never prints stories like this unless they have a rock solid source,  so I bet the source is someone in their inner circle. Why should Hola settle if they believed they had been given genuine information.

Things will definitely get interesting, especially for the source.

what did John Pilger say?

Do not beleive in anything unless it is strenously denied  Wink

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2113 on: January 12, 2019, 11:14:19 AM »

I hope they are indeed together and enjoying their little one.

But Hola (spanish version) has very good sources in their circle. If they printed the story about their breakup is because someone close to them leaked it to the press imo. This will be indeed interesting to follow Lolipop

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2114 on: January 12, 2019, 12:16:34 PM »

I hope they are indeed together and enjoying their little one.

But Hola (spanish version) has very good sources in their circle. If they printed the story about their breakup is because someone close to them leaked it to the press imo. This will be indeed interesting to follow Lolipop
Those are exactly my thoughts Hola never publidh anything without solid informations(inside informations)...so this will be intersting to follow indeed

Pages: 1 ... 139 140 [141] 142 143 ... 154   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: