Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 151 152 [153] 154 155   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Charlotte Casiraghi News  (Read 749745 times)
loubna

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2280 on: July 02, 2019, 09:05:26 AM »

too bad there is no pics of the other members of the family
Chillenout

Baby Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2281 on: July 02, 2019, 12:50:06 PM »

Some more photos from their civil wedding showing them with their mothers:

Screenshot of Charlotte, Caroline, Andrea and Tatiana dancing:

Also find it interesting that Caroline married Phillippe religiously on 29 June too.

Is Caroline going to go the Lagerfeld and Anna Wintour route and wear sunglasses in every pic now?
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #2282 on: July 02, 2019, 01:01:05 PM »

Some more photos from their civil wedding showing them with their mothers:

Screenshot of Charlotte, Caroline, Andrea and Tatiana dancing:

Also find it interesting that Caroline married Phillippe religiously on 29 June too.

Is Caroline going to go the Lagerfeld and Anna Wintour route and wear sunglasses in every pic now?

Seems like it. But then, she already has the attitude so why not perfect the look?  Thumb down

thecrownjewelthief

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #2283 on: July 02, 2019, 02:17:37 PM »

Is there a reason for doing the religious ceremony several weeks after the civil ceremony and reception? I feel like most royals who have to do both a civil and religious ceremony do them within a few days of each other, but it's not common in the US to have both so I wasn't sure if this is typical.

In France and in other countries in western Europe, a religious ceremony isn't recognized as legal. Only a civil wedding is. In France, I believe couples have to marry civilly some days/weeks before the religious wedding. Hence the delay between the two weddings. That's why Prince Felix and Claire had a civil wedding (in Germany?) ahead of their religious wedding in the South of France. I believe that's also why Sophie Turner and Joe Jonas married civilly in Las Vegas before their big wedding in France last weekend. 

In the Netherlands, Max and WA married in a civil ceremony before heading to church for their big religious wedding.

Thanks for the info! Surprised me a little that Charlotte had two that both seemed like big deals but to each their own.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #2284 on: July 02, 2019, 03:29:21 PM »

Is there a reason for doing the religious ceremony several weeks after the civil ceremony and reception? I feel like most royals who have to do both a civil and religious ceremony do them within a few days of each other, but it's not common in the US to have both so I wasn't sure if this is typical.

In France and in other countries in western Europe, a religious ceremony isn't recognized as legal. Only a civil wedding is. In France, I believe couples have to marry civilly some days/weeks before the religious wedding. Hence the delay between the two weddings. That's why Prince Felix and Claire had a civil wedding (in Germany?) ahead of their religious wedding in the South of France. I believe that's also why Sophie Turner and Joe Jonas married civilly in Las Vegas before their big wedding in France last weekend. 

In the Netherlands, Max and WA married in a civil ceremony before heading to church for their big religious wedding.

Thanks for the info! Surprised me a little that Charlotte had two that both seemed like big deals but to each their own.

Indeed in the Netherlands also only a civil wedding is legal.

In the Netherlands some couples will have their civil wedding and religious ceremony one or more days apart, while others do it on the same day.

As a kid I wasn't aware of it and we celebrated (and still do) our parents wedding day annually in October. But when stumbling upon their legal so called wedding booklet (trouwboekje) I discovered a date in September. It was explained to me that they had their legal wedding in September and their religious ceremony in October (just a few days apart). They, my parents, consider the last one as their true wedding day. But according to the Dutch legal system their wedding day is in September.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #2285 on: July 02, 2019, 03:45:25 PM »

In Germany for ex, the Standesamt - the registry follows official opening hours at the townhall, meaning Mon-Fri mornings and Thu.pm. There are options for saturdays available (each registry is open 1! saturday a month) but they are very limited and you have to apply way ahead (like a year of two or three for the wedding months May, June, July)
However most people simply just see this event as a small family or even couple only affair and go for the big ceremony (whatever Religion!!!) or bouha on a weekend. I had friends marry in the winter (ahead of the tax season) and have their party in the summer..

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Ayla

Baby Member

Brazil Brazil

Hello Friends and Enemies!

Ignore
« Reply #2286 on: July 02, 2019, 11:18:44 PM »

I'm glad she chose a dress that fits the countryside theme and locale. It's low key and suits a country wedding which I wouldn't have expected from the MRF. The problems are that the dress has too many different ideas going on. The sleeves kinda doesn't go with the dress, but I'll give it a pass. The illusion panel above the flounces doesn't go with the rest of the dress at all. Without it, the dress works. I like the flower details throughout and the wheat loops defining the empire waist. The other problem with it is that it's transparent. That's a big miss for the designer.

First picture of the religious ceremony. You couldn't pay me to wear this dress. I loved the second dress she wore for her civil ceremony, but this is atrocious.

Is she pregnant again ? The whole look of this dress is weird - a real miss mash of styles, fabrics etc. And no lining ? Lace or lace looks don't work with some sort of bodydsuit

I made some modifications on the dress and the veil using photoshop, I know it's not perfect but it's just to have an idea on how it would look if the dress didn't have sleeves and the ilusion detail.

---
BaileyB

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #2287 on: July 03, 2019, 01:31:14 AM »

The lavender things are gorgeous!

Years ago, somewhere on line, I saw a picture of Charlotte when she must have been age three to five. Caroline was trying to get her to leave the beach club or something, and she had the most typical I'm-not-ready-to-leave-now kid tantrum, overtired, hot, probably hungry. Anyway, I thought it was really cute and quite relatable. I'm not sure if anyone here ever saw it, or could post it. Caroline looked like any other mom trying to get a reluctant young child to leave.

My dog has the same expression when we are ready to leave the dog park. She is NEVER ready to go. The people who have huskies, though, man! I feel for them because those dogs will make their thoughts known with every vocal tone imaginable. They actually argue.  Wink

It is probably somewhere on Pinterest. There are countless photos from that time in Caroline’s life on there.
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/513832638733695830/
loubna

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2288 on: July 03, 2019, 10:40:26 AM »

Point de vue article about the wedding
https://www.pressreader.com/
jacques & gabriella were pageboy and bridesmaid
albert made the speech at the diner
the weeding took place at the end of the afternoon
tsarinya

Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #2289 on: July 03, 2019, 12:37:00 PM »

I'm glad she chose a dress that fits the countryside theme and locale. It's low key and suits a country wedding which I wouldn't have expected from the MRF. The problems are that the dress has too many different ideas going on. The sleeves kinda doesn't go with the dress, but I'll give it a pass. The illusion panel above the flounces doesn't go with the rest of the dress at all. Without it, the dress works. I like the flower details throughout and the wheat loops defining the empire waist. The other problem with it is that it's transparent. That's a big miss for the designer.

First picture of the religious ceremony. You couldn't pay me to wear this dress. I loved the second dress she wore for her civil ceremony, but this is atrocious.

Is she pregnant again ? The whole look of this dress is weird - a real miss mash of styles, fabrics etc. And no lining ? Lace or lace looks don't work with some sort of bodydsuit

I made some modifications on the dress and the veil using photoshop, I know it's not perfect but it's just to have an idea on how it would look if the dress didn't have sleeves and the ilusion detail.

---

Wow! It looks so much better! You still have the boho feel but it looks more modern and less fussy! Thank you so much for doing this! You’re amazing ❤️

The illusion neckline annoys me the more I look at it. It looks like she’s wearing two necklaces and it’s very messy.
genegal43

Huge Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #2290 on: July 03, 2019, 04:30:41 PM »

---

Star   Star   Star  Good job on the photoshop job!  The dress looks so much better!

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
pocahontas

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #2291 on: July 04, 2019, 03:20:23 AM »

I think the mark of a really good artist is one who knows when to stop. Giambatista Valli didn't know when to stop.
Armani does. His gowns for Charlene and Beatrice were nearly perfect. (OK, Charlene's had a double train - maybe done to be extravagant, but totally unnecessary and really troublesome, but at least they weren't so visible.) Also Saab's gowns for Stephanie and Claire were also nearly perfect. (My only quibble was the too busy veil on Stephanie which was too much when paired with the very detailed gown.) The recent bride whose ensemble was perfect? Gabriella Windsor.

Having said that, Charlotte's edited dress is nearly perfect for the country wedding she had. Sleeves and illusion panel gone because they didn't belong. If she wanted those, then the rest of the dress needed to change.

---

Princess MS

Warned
Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #2292 on: July 04, 2019, 05:13:19 AM »

I think the mark of a really good artist is one who knows when to stop. Giambatista Valli didn't know when to stop.
Armani does. His gowns for Charlene and Beatrice were nearly perfect. (OK, Charlene's had a double train - maybe done to be extravagant, but totally unnecessary and really troublesome, but at least they weren't so visible.) Also Saab's gowns for Stephanie and Claire were also nearly perfect. (My only quibble was the too busy veil on Stephanie which was too much when paired with the very detailed gown.) The recent bride whose ensemble was perfect? Gabriella Windsor.

Having said that, Charlotte's edited dress is nearly perfect for the country wedding she had. Sleeves and illusion panel gone because they didn't belong. If she wanted those, then the rest of the dress needed to change.

---

Yes Gabriella looked fantastic - that dress was beautiful - no mismatch of styles and fabric. And I thought the Saab gowns worn by Step and Clare were lovely indeed.
Victoria38

Warned
Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #2293 on: July 05, 2019, 04:12:14 PM »

I couldn't see the pic of Gabriella, the link didn't show me the article.
Paulina

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #2294 on: July 06, 2019, 08:38:32 PM »

The lavender things are gorgeous!

Years ago, somewhere on line, I saw a picture of Charlotte when she must have been age three to five. Caroline was trying to get her to leave the beach club or something, and she had the most typical I'm-not-ready-to-leave-now kid tantrum, overtired, hot, probably hungry. Anyway, I thought it was really cute and quite relatable. I'm not sure if anyone here ever saw it, or could post it. Caroline looked like any other mom trying to get a reluctant young child to leave.

My dog has the same expression when we are ready to leave the dog park. She is NEVER ready to go. The people who have huskies, though, man! I feel for them because those dogs will make their thoughts known with every vocal tone imaginable. They actually argue.  Wink

It is probably somewhere on Pinterest. There are countless photos from that time in Caroline’s life on there.
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/513832638733695830/

Thank you! Boy, Caroline looked really happy with Stefano. I think she's been sad ever since. I can relate a tiny bit. My husband died ten years ago. You never get used to or over it.
Pages: 1 ... 151 152 [153] 154 155   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: