Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 157 158 [159] 160 161 ... 168   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Charlotte Casiraghi News  (Read 952076 times)
Emac0914

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2370 on: January 04, 2021, 12:07:09 AM »

Charlotte has her motherís beauty but you can see that she isnít going to age well.  Donít know if itís the sadness in her expression, anger, boredom or a bit of ďpoor rich girl with too much notorietyĒ.  Money and position do not necessarily buy happiness and she reeks of that.  I always used to think she had that great beauty prettiness that models do but it does seem she has lost the zest for life look in her eyes.  We donít know whatís going on behind the scenes or the cause but think everyoneís posts are on the mark.
Duchess of Verona

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #2371 on: January 04, 2021, 12:22:33 AM »

The Grimaldis hit the wall quite young. Between never using sun block and living on the ocean, drinking and SMOKING like chimneys they all loo look 10 miles of rough road once they get to 40.
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #2372 on: January 04, 2021, 02:38:37 AM »

Agreed.  Her eyes & expression are very vacant.  No "wow" factor.

loubna and gemsheal  Star

that's why I call her the Ming Vase. Beautiful on the outside. vacant on the inside. Secret

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #2373 on: January 04, 2021, 10:44:44 AM »

Charlotte for Chanel

She looks so like her mother in the pink stripy dress! But these images are lacking so much. No innovation, no glamour, no nothing!

Charlotte is beautiful no doubt, but I don't like that I'm so pissed of by everything, because I'm bette than you peasants look.

Sadly in the world of high fashion photography this seems to be the standard.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #2374 on: January 04, 2021, 11:09:51 AM »

She did loose her father at a very young age in a traumatic way so itís very possible her vibe is sad more than mad..
Lady Alice

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2375 on: January 04, 2021, 03:04:50 PM »

The black and white pic makes her look like a crackhead. Not attractive at all.

Gorgeous girl with everything in the world, but nothing to give. That's the vibe she emanates for me.

Paulina

Warned
Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2376 on: January 04, 2021, 03:57:22 PM »

I think sheís beautiful, but agreed, has a vacant or bored look. I think Kate Miss also looks vacant. I never understood the hype with Moss.

At least Pauline, ghastly as her fashions are, tries to be innovative and looks engaged.

I think Charlotte has lifelong depression. Something in her eyes. I know the look, and it is a kind of silent despair. Which can look vacant.

Too bad her first marriage to the comedian didnít work out. I rather liked that guy.
You mean Gad El Maleh?
They never get married but i agree they were cute couple

Yes, Gad El Maleh. Thatís the one. Much older than her, but not surprising.

The problem with incompetent, corrupt, fascist government is incompetence, corruption and fascism,  not government (Jerome ŗ Paris - paraphrased)
Paulina

Warned
Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2377 on: January 04, 2021, 04:00:04 PM »

She did loose her father at a very young age in a traumatic way so itís very possible her vibe is sad more than mad..

I think this is it. And who knows what kind of support she did nor didnít get over the years. Sheís interested in philosophy. I think that interest is tied to her grief.

The problem with incompetent, corrupt, fascist government is incompetence, corruption and fascism,  not government (Jerome ŗ Paris - paraphrased)
periwinkle

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2378 on: January 04, 2021, 04:05:03 PM »

The Grimaldis hit the wall quite young. Between never using sun block and living on the ocean, drinking and SMOKING like chimneys they all loo look 10 miles of rough road once they get to 40.

Haha that is so funny I've never heard that expression before. It really does seem to be true in their case. I think in some ways Albert's looks are helped by his extra fat. Grace was beautiful to the end but also looked older than she was (nearly 53) but I think that was just as much styling as the tell-tale jowls.
Booklover

Warned
Medium Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #2379 on: January 04, 2021, 05:52:42 PM »

I think this is it. And who knows what kind of support she did nor didnít get over the years. Sheís interested in philosophy. I think that interest is tied to her grief.

She was 4, probably old enough to remember the death of her Dad. It must have greatly affected her. She does have a sad look. Apparently Andrea, 6 at the time, really had a hard time, had nightmares, and maybe it contributed to his drug problems later on. My husband died when my boys were young and my youngest, now 35, still suffers from anxiety.
anastasia beaverhausen

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2380 on: January 04, 2021, 07:06:12 PM »

She was 4, probably old enough to remember the death of her Dad. It must have greatly affected her. She does have a sad look. Apparently Andrea, 6 at the time, really had a hard time, had nightmares, and maybe it contributed to his drug problems later on. My husband died when my boys were young and my youngest, now 35, still suffers from anxiety.

Iím so sorry booklover.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #2381 on: January 04, 2021, 07:14:21 PM »

Iím so sorry booklover.

My condolences too.
Booklover

Warned
Medium Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #2382 on: January 05, 2021, 06:06:32 PM »

Thank you. It does make me more sympathetic to Charles after Diana's death and to Caroline. They can be criticized for their kids' problems, but they did the best they could under the circumstances.
dwi
Banned
Banned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #2383 on: January 05, 2021, 11:14:46 PM »

she seems rather expressionless.  notice her face just has the same look.  i think she just got that chanel job because of who she is, and not that she's necessarily a great representative or model.  there's certainly no energy or spark in those pictures.

does anyone know her height?
Lady Adelaide

Most Exalted Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #2384 on: January 06, 2021, 12:16:37 AM »

Pages: 1 ... 157 158 [159] 160 161 ... 168   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: