Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 159 160 [161] 162 163   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Charlotte Casiraghi News  (Read 842319 times)
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2400 on: January 12, 2021, 08:19:26 PM »

i also agree
She looks the best when she smiles,and she should do that very often

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2401 on: January 31, 2021, 07:33:35 PM »

January 26, as ambassador and spokesperson of Chanel, Charlotte Casiraghi took part in the first traditional literary meeting at Rue Cambon in Paris. Dedicated to the figure of author and psychoanalyst Lou Andreas-Salomé and held in the new CHANEL Haute Couture Salons at 31 rue Cambon in Paris, this first Rendez-vous littéraire rue Cambon (Literary Rendezvous at Rue Cambon) took place in the presence of Charlotte Casiraghi, Sarah Chiche and Fanny Arama and became the first of a series of events around the theme of emancipation.
https://www.newmyroyals.c...ghi-took-part-in.html?m=1

tsarinya

Small Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #2402 on: January 31, 2021, 09:00:02 PM »

January 26, as ambassador and spokesperson of Chanel, Charlotte Casiraghi took part in the first traditional literary meeting at Rue Cambon in Paris. Dedicated to the figure of author and psychoanalyst Lou Andreas-Salomé and held in the new CHANEL Haute Couture Salons at 31 rue Cambon in Paris, this first Rendez-vous littéraire rue Cambon (Literary Rendezvous at Rue Cambon) took place in the presence of Charlotte Casiraghi, Sarah Chiche and Fanny Arama and became the first of a series of events around the theme of emancipation.
https://www.newmyroyals.c...ghi-took-part-in.html?m=1

I think the dark smudgy eyeshadow combined with the bold red lip isn’t the greatest look for Charlotte here. If she just had mascara or a classic wing it would have been a much more classic look for the reading.
Kitty

Warned
Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2403 on: February 05, 2021, 03:43:26 AM »

Charlotte seems interesting to me. She really could have taken after her mother's role as an ambassador for Monaco but it seems like she rather be a socialite. A shame since she seems intelligent enough to be a mover and shaker.
Chandrasekhi

Gigantic Member

Vanuatu Vanuatu

The Memorial Wall along the Southbank in London

Ignore
« Reply #2404 on: February 05, 2021, 03:52:23 AM »

Kitty, perhaps she is done with the royal scene and is flexing her intellectual chops?  Thinking
 Beer she does seem intelligent enough to carve out her own path.

The Book Fairies are joining judges and contributors to the #HoldStill2020 project to mark the release of the beautiful book! We are leaving copies at places that gave us hope during lockdowns. #HSBookFairies #ibelieveinbookfairies
Kitty

Warned
Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #2405 on: February 05, 2021, 04:36:24 AM »

Kitty, perhaps she is done with the royal scene and is flexing her intellectual chops?  Thinking
That seems plausible but how does being a Chanel ambassador help her to flex her intellectual chops?
Chandrasekhi

Gigantic Member

Vanuatu Vanuatu

The Memorial Wall along the Southbank in London

Ignore
« Reply #2406 on: February 05, 2021, 06:25:04 AM »

Kitty, perhaps she is done with the royal scene and is flexing her intellectual chops?  Thinking
That seems plausible but how does being a Chanel ambassador help her to flex her intellectual chops?
https://us.hola.com/fashi...hi-is-chanels-newest-muse
 To add a twist to the partnership, she and artistic director Virginie Viard will be hosting Les Rendezvous littéraires rue Cambon (Literary rendezvous at rue Cambon), a series of events to invite female writers and actresses to the table and discuss their careers.

Casiraghi revealed that the inspiration came to her “spontaneously” when remembering the literary salons Gabrielle Chanel used to host.

The Book Fairies are joining judges and contributors to the #HoldStill2020 project to mark the release of the beautiful book! We are leaving copies at places that gave us hope during lockdowns. #HSBookFairies #ibelieveinbookfairies
Kitty

Warned
Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #2407 on: February 05, 2021, 11:04:23 PM »

Kitty, perhaps she is done with the royal scene and is flexing her intellectual chops?  Thinking
https://us.hola.com/fashi...hi-is-chanels-newest-muse
 To add a twist to the partnership, she and artistic director Virginie Viard will be hosting Les Rendezvous littéraires rue Cambon (Literary rendezvous at rue Cambon), a series of events to invite female writers and actresses to the table and discuss their careers.

Casiraghi revealed that the inspiration came to her “spontaneously” when remembering the literary salons Gabrielle Chanel used to host.

Thanks but I thought she would do more...
Kitty

Warned
Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #2408 on: March 07, 2021, 04:41:24 PM »

I know Charlotte has no title but upon reading on this forum and other forums as well as videos, it seemed like the public was fascinated with Charlotte and kind of sorts wanted her to be their princess and become an ambassador for Monaco. I mean she had it all with the press and public fawning her, if she wanted she could have used that and been a great asset and princess to Monaco. Obviously we are long past that now, but I felt like Caroline possibly wanted Charlotte to take the mantle from Grace and do great things for Monaco. What do you think?
Celia

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #2409 on: March 07, 2021, 07:14:59 PM »

Charlotte hadn't even been born when Grace died.  How do you come up with these things?
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #2410 on: March 07, 2021, 07:32:28 PM »

I felt like Caroline possibly wanted Charlotte to take the mantle from Grace
Caroline, the public or ....rather just you?  Snore

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #2411 on: March 07, 2021, 08:30:54 PM »

When did that happen?
I don't think that was ever in the table.

TLLK

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #2412 on: March 07, 2021, 08:33:38 PM »

Charlotte hadn't even been born when Grace died.  How do you come up with these things?
Good point Celia. None of Grace's many grandchildren had been born before her death. Why would anyone in Monaco be wishing for any of her granddaughters to be "Princess of Monaco?" The only granddaughters who would have that title at some point would have come after Albert had married and had a daughter(s). Caroline and Stephanie could not pass on a Monegasque  princely title to any of their children.
Kitty

Warned
Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #2413 on: March 07, 2021, 09:10:34 PM »

When did that happen?
I don't think that was ever in the table.
I've been reading a lot of old stories/mags/videos back in the day and it seemed like the public was very interested in her and many called her princess. So I want to know if by any chance they wanted her to represent Monaco on a diplomatic scale?
lilyrose

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #2414 on: March 07, 2021, 09:21:07 PM »

I noticed that she especially, and sometimes her brothers, often get called princess/princes and always put on those "Hottest Young Royals" lists despite not being royal themselves.
Pages: 1 ... 159 160 [161] 162 163   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: