Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 161 162 [163] 164 165   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Charlotte Casiraghi News  (Read 865024 times)
anastasia beaverhausen

Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2430 on: July 08, 2021, 03:47:05 PM »

She looks quite pretty here, and it's a very pretty dress too if a bit skimpy (clutches pearls)  Grin

A bit skimpy is a well found description

Yeah, I didn’t care for the visible rib (too thin for side boobage) in the second photo. But her face looks beautiful - hopefully because she’s happy.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #2431 on: July 08, 2021, 03:54:14 PM »

She looks quite pretty here, and it's a very pretty dress too if a bit skimpy (clutches pearlsGrin

I agree, she looks very nice.

Dimitri on the other hand dressed like he's about to go grocery shopping.
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #2432 on: July 08, 2021, 03:59:12 PM »

Classy touch with the marijuana leaves on his sneakers.   

I don't expect couples to be matchy-matchy (although I LOVE it when elderly couples are!!) but come on, your wife is in a delicate, fancy, formal-if-skimpy gown and evening sandals and you rock up in jeans, an untucked tee, and weed shoes?
Princess MS

Warned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #2433 on: July 08, 2021, 04:39:02 PM »

She looks quite pretty here, and it's a very pretty dress too if a bit skimpy (clutches pearlsGrin

A bit skimpy is a well found description

Well clearly she is past the “young pretty girl” looks just like she has been..... not eating and taking after the SIL who seems to think no effort required
Nappyolean

Warned
Mini Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #2434 on: July 08, 2021, 04:54:46 PM »

I don't expect couples to be matchy-matchy (although I LOVE it when elderly couples are!!) but come on, your wife is in a delicate, fancy, formal-if-skimpy gown and evening sandals and you rock up in jeans, an untucked tee, and weed shoes?

Reminds me of some friends that got married in the carribean on the beach.  Bride is in a silk strapless, A line wedding gown, her hair in a French twist, little veil comb in the back. Groom shows up in a pair of shorts, deck shoes, and a carribean shirt. It was so weird but going on 20 years so all good…
loveofenglishtradition

Baby Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #2435 on: July 08, 2021, 05:10:32 PM »

Marihuana leaves on his sneakers?? I never would have discovered that! It could have been maple leaves or flowers? it is a negative suggestion IMO. Dimitri has always looked severe, not smiling , avoiding the limelight. I can understand that very well. He is not used to the spotlights and doesnt want it. And, looking at all those other crazy people at Cannes who show themselves off in very very strange outfits, he looks very decent.

Charlotte, whom I think is a very pretty woman, just as her mother , looks happy with Dimitri. She probably also had lots of problems with her past relationships, just like her mother, and I hope very much for her that she will stay happy with her present husband.
Ktc

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #2436 on: July 08, 2021, 05:23:29 PM »

Lol. No, they are pot leaves.  Smiley

Marihuana leaves on his sneakers?? I never would have discovered that! It could have been maple leaves or flowers? it is a negative suggestion IMO. Dimitri has always looked severe, not smiling , avoiding the limelight. I can understand that very well. He is not used to the spotlights and doesnt want it. And, looking at all those other crazy people at Cannes who show themselves off in very very strange outfits, he looks very decent.

Charlotte, whom I think is a very pretty woman, just as her mother , looks happy with Dimitri. She probably also had lots of problems with her past relationships, just like her mother, and I hope very much for her that she will stay happy with her present husband.
anastasia beaverhausen

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2437 on: July 08, 2021, 05:45:05 PM »

I’m not sure who wrote the bolded part, but yes, definitely pot. But not an unattractive shoe imo.

Cordelia, you pick up on the best details!  It’s almost like your job requires it ….
periwinkle

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #2438 on: July 08, 2021, 05:50:42 PM »

His t-shirt looks like it has been through the wash 5000 times. Then again it could have been bought like that for $300 lol.
Tatini

Gigantic Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #2439 on: July 08, 2021, 06:04:50 PM »

Charlotte has always had a terrible posture that ruins everything she wears. Aside from that, I agree that she is too thin for that kind of dress – I mean, there's nothing wrong with her body type (I happen to have a very similar figure) but that's the wrong choice of dress for her. Her husband looks pretty disheveled too. He always looks like he just rolled out of bed.
dwi
Banned
Banned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #2440 on: July 08, 2021, 09:10:34 PM »

I agree, she looks very nice.

Dimitri on the other hand dressed like he's about to go grocery shopping.

yeah.  doesn't go together.  don't understand why one will be casual and the other part of the couple dressed up.  makes no sense.  he doesn't necessarily look like he's that happy to be there...
anastasia beaverhausen

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2441 on: July 09, 2021, 01:19:58 AM »

Charlotte has always had a terrible posture that ruins everything she wears. Aside from that, I agree that she is too thin for that kind of dress – I mean, there's nothing wrong with her body type (I happen to have a very similar figure) but that's the wrong choice of dress for her. Her husband looks pretty disheveled too. He always looks like he just rolled out of bed.

Me too Tatini, and I am careful to wear tops that don’t gap or open in the wrong place.  It’s harder than you would think.
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #2442 on: July 09, 2021, 01:43:15 AM »

I’m not sure who wrote the bolded part, but yes, definitely pot. But not an unattractive shoe imo.

Cordelia, you pick up on the best details!  It’s almost like your job requires it ….

Hug  Thanks ab!  Smiley  It must be the art historian in me! 
anneboleyn

Warned
Large Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #2443 on: July 09, 2021, 10:36:31 PM »

Her dress is beautiful!

“And she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.” - Annabelle M. Ramos
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2444 on: July 09, 2021, 10:45:16 PM »

I hope they are happy but I’ve understood her attraction to Demetri. Does he have a lot of money?
Pages: 1 ... 161 162 [163] 164 165   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: