Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 162 163 [164] 165   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Charlotte Casiraghi News  (Read 866601 times)
Picar

Mini Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #2445 on: July 26, 2021, 12:18:32 PM »

Beautiful girl, put far too skinny, bad posture and her ear is huge!  :yikes:Should have let the hair down.
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #2446 on: July 26, 2021, 12:42:24 PM »

She resembles Caroline Kennedy…
LittleThunder

Gigantic Member

France France

Forever my Queen.

Ignore
« Reply #2447 on: July 26, 2021, 01:44:17 PM »

Charlotte and Dimitri attended the Cannes Film Festival yesterday

That was a daring dress, even at first look it seems not to be. She wears it well IMO, she's a pretty lady.

I see nothing wrong with her ears, they look normal to me.

It must be strange to be famous not for her own accomplishment, but just because being born the grand-daughter and niece of ruling princes, while having become quite irrelevant for the principality as news heirs were born. Weird life.

I don't remember what her job/occupation(s) is away from the spotlight, I hope she has one that capture her interest (I don't feel sorry for her at all, just thinking about the things in life we can't choose, the introvert I am is glad to have been born anonymous).  Tongue

Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #2448 on: July 26, 2021, 03:09:42 PM »

Sigh, her really good looking years are over, she is still attractive, but she used to be very very unique. What is she doing? Has she one or two children? I kind of lost track.
anneboleyn

Warned
Large Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #2449 on: July 26, 2021, 07:11:46 PM »

Sigh, her really good looking years are over, she is still attractive, but she used to be very very unique. What is she doing? Has she one or two children? I kind of lost track.

She has two sons.

“And she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.” - Annabelle M. Ramos
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #2450 on: July 26, 2021, 07:31:58 PM »

She has two sons.

From 2 different fathers isn't it?
anneboleyn

Warned
Large Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #2451 on: July 26, 2021, 09:49:53 PM »

Yes, that’s correct!

“And she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.” - Annabelle M. Ramos
shoshanah

Ginormous Member

New Zealand New Zealand

getting ready for a date with Shosh

Ignore
« Reply #2452 on: July 26, 2021, 09:58:02 PM »

Well, it does run in that family to have children by several spouses/partners. 

Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #2453 on: July 26, 2021, 10:03:12 PM »

Not sure with all the wealth if she had a very happy childhood: we remember the death of her father when she was four, then her mom had a relationship with an actor (just remember that Caroline went bald and they put it down to stress at this time), the whole family re-located,  then the unhappy marriage with Ernst August and the birth of her half-sister.

I often get the feeling that dating and relationship of rich & beautiful people is way more superficial and problematic as if two "real" people with "real world problems" get together. 
Picar

Mini Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #2454 on: August 06, 2021, 10:50:40 AM »

Not sure with all the wealth if she had a very happy childhood: we remember the death of her father when she was four, then her mom had a relationship with an actor (just remember that Caroline went bald and they put it down to stress at this time), the whole family re-located,  then the unhappy marriage with Ernst August and the birth of her half-sister.

I often get the feeling that dating and relationship of rich & beautiful people is way more superficial and problematic as if two "real" people with "real world problems" get together.  

I feel exactly the same. they seem to have all the "difficulties" that we mundane people have sorted (money, jobs, social life) and still they manage to ruin the only thing that they should be able to do: deal with love, affection and basic relationships skills.

Even the "explanations" for how they turn up so problematic seem to be slightely unconvincing to me. We live in a world where so many "ordinary people" also deal with the death of their genitors, unhappy households, alcooholism, relocation, etc and the manage to get through. I'm not saying being rich spares people from having problems, but somehow they tend to be very unprepared for the real world.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2021, 10:58:57 AM by Picar » Logged
Princess MS

Warned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #2455 on: August 06, 2021, 11:17:05 AM »

Not sure with all the wealth if she had a very happy childhood: we remember the death of her father when she was four, then her mom had a relationship with an actor (just remember that Caroline went bald and they put it down to stress at this time), the whole family re-located,  then the unhappy marriage with Ernst August and the birth of her half-sister.

I feel exactly the same. they seem to have all the "difficulties" that we mundane people have sorted (money, jobs, social life) and still they manage to ruin the only thing that they should be able to do: deal with love, affection and basic relationships skills.

Even the "explanations" for how they turn up so problematic seem to be slightely unconvincing to me. We live in a world where so many "ordinary people" also deal with the death of their genitors, unhappy households, alcooholism, relocation, etc and the manage to get through. I'm not saying being rich spares people from having problems, but somehow they tend to be very unprepared for the real world.

Agree these people seem to outsource everything they can ... if you don’t learn to manage the day to day things then you probably can’t manage bigger issues
Clover

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2456 on: August 16, 2021, 03:26:23 AM »

Good point!

Booklover

Warned
Medium Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #2457 on: August 17, 2021, 02:37:59 AM »

I think Andrea was traumatized by the death of his father. Had nightmares for years. Charlotte was 4, it's hard to know how much she remembers. But it had to affect her very badly.
Booklover

Warned
Medium Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #2458 on: August 17, 2021, 02:43:06 AM »

She resembles Caroline Kennedy…

Not sure she ressembles Caroline Kennedy, more like her own mother at that age. Both carolines were born the same year as were both Jackie and Grace, also born the same year. Both Jackie and Grace had younger sisters born the same year who both lost a child to Cancer in 1999.
ailée

France France

Ignore
« Reply #2459 on: August 19, 2021, 08:40:32 AM »

I won't say she is pregnant, but she always has her little belly!
https://www.instagram.com...MCt8/?utm_source=ig_embed
Pages: 1 ... 162 163 [164] 165   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: