Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 164 165 [166] 167   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Charlotte Casiraghi News  (Read 916350 times)
anneboleyn

Warned
Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #2475 on: January 26, 2022, 08:00:53 PM »

poor horse  Angry what a stupid idea!

Yeah, I don't like the horse being used like this. I'm surprised no animal cruelty places have spoken up over it.

And she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable. - Annabelle M. Ramos
Clover

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2476 on: January 26, 2022, 08:26:36 PM »

She came out with the designers in the end. The horse idea would have worked if the entire fashion show had been held in a horse arena. That would have been more comfortable for the horse and a novel setting for the show. I wonder why it was the other way around?

Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #2477 on: January 26, 2022, 08:41:22 PM »

IIRC Dior did a show with horses in an arena a few years ago. I doubt Chanel wants to be seen as copying Dior Whistle
Athena

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #2478 on: January 27, 2022, 04:00:44 AM »

poor horse  Angry what a stupid idea!

Yeah, I don't like the horse being used like this. I'm surprised no animal cruelty places have spoken up over it.

I agree with both of you. The safety of horse, rider and audience... !
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #2479 on: January 27, 2022, 06:46:45 AM »

This up there with Freds falconry conceit of a few years ago.
Duchess of Verona

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #2480 on: January 31, 2022, 07:24:38 PM »

Had this been Hermes it would have made more sense . Hermes has been a saddle maker for far longer than a fashion house. They make a very good and expensive saddle as well as other equestrian accoutrements.
Lord Gn

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #2481 on: January 31, 2022, 08:01:32 PM »

The film Prt--Porter came to mind. The daughter of a princess is not enough, let's hit prime time with a horse on the catwalk.
Paulina

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #2482 on: January 31, 2022, 09:14:13 PM »

Had this been Hermes it would have made more sense . Hermes has been a saddle maker for far longer than a fashion house. They make a very good and expensive saddle as well as other equestrian accoutrements.

Does Hermes have much association with the Grimaldis? I know Lagerfeld/Chanel has deep roots with the Monaco royals.

The problem with incompetent, corrupt, fascist government is incompetence, corruption and fascism,  not government (Jerome Paris - paraphrased)
Lovis

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #2483 on: February 13, 2022, 07:39:15 PM »

I saw there was an interview with her in the german "Sueddeutsche" a few days ago. Did anyone read it perhaps? She talked about reading and books, things I wouldn't have connected with her to be honest.
Celia

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #2484 on: February 13, 2022, 08:30:14 PM »

She does have a BA in philosophy from the Sorbonne, so she's not dumb.  She just seems dumb.
loveofenglishtradition

Micro Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #2485 on: May 01, 2022, 10:46:32 AM »

I saw there was an interview with her in the german "Sueddeutsche" a few days ago. Did anyone read it perhaps? She talked about reading and books, things I wouldn't have connected with her to be honest.

It's only free to read if you are a subscriber. Recently Charlotte has often talked about literature and her favorite books. Here are her recommendations and a film which appeard in "Vogue". And a couple of years ago she was seen to discuss philosophical issues . She is one of the few "intellectual" royals, as far as I know.

https://www.chanel.com/gb...rlotte-casiraghi-library/
Miss Marple

Ginormous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #2486 on: May 01, 2022, 11:09:50 PM »

I actually think that Caroline is really clever, too. She did her A-levels with honours, studied at the Sorbonne and (as well as in a school in England, I think before her A-levels) and she is fluent in five languages. It is just that most of the reports dealt with her personal style, her friendship with Karl Lagerfeld (who was very clever, too, so I think they also connected on that level + the fashion level, and her unlucky marriages.

But I think Charlotte got a lot of intellectual input from her mom. She had excellent A-levels. And I think you have to be really good to get into the Sorbonne. 
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #2487 on: May 07, 2022, 12:36:29 PM »

Charlotte attended the Chanel Cruise Show in Monaco

Pauline and Tatiana attended as well

After-party

Princess MS

Warned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #2488 on: May 07, 2022, 02:10:38 PM »

Charlotte attended the Chanel Cruise Show in Monaco

Pauline and Tatiana attended as well

After-party

So she was blessed with a thin frame.... wish I was .... but beyond that she was pretty enough years ago but not now.... hard face and looks gone soon... but as she has money she wont care
Mariola

Small Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #2489 on: May 07, 2022, 02:24:01 PM »

While I am not a big fan of what she is wearing, I find her very beautiful. This picture in particular:

Pages: 1 ... 164 165 [166] 167   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: