Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 125 126 [127] 128 129 ... 138   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Charlotte Casiraghi News  (Read 597430 times)
Yvonne

Mini Member

Ethiopia Ethiopia

Ignore
« Reply #1890 on: March 13, 2018, 04:01:49 AM »

My late aunt used to say "If he cheats with you he is going to cheat on you later". I'm just not impressed with Charlotte, to me she looks like a very arrogant person with an empty head who has no real interest in anything. Like you knock but nobody is there, just an empty shell. That's why I don't consider her pretty as well, she just has empty eyes and looks like a bored, spoilt brat the whole time.

My opinion of her exactly! she may have beautiful facial features, but once you see those eyes, there's nothing beautiful there - empty shell, as you said.
Princess MS

Warned
Medium Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #1891 on: March 13, 2018, 05:27:16 AM »

My late aunt used to say "If he cheats with you he is going to cheat on you later". I'm just not impressed with Charlotte, to me she looks like a very arrogant person with an empty head who has no real interest in anything. Like you knock but nobody is there, just an empty shell. That's why I don't consider her pretty as well, she just has empty eyes and looks like a bored, spoilt brat the whole time.

Your Aunt was a very wise lady.  There is a similar saying, "When the mistress becomes the wife, the position is left open"

Indeed - my brother had an affair and left his wife and now has two more children with this lady. He has strayed again. Partner No 2 was not surprisingly upset, hurt, etc but "could not believe he could do that" Huh?   Thinking  Needless to say I refrained from making the obvious response.
Eve

Small Member

Estonia Estonia

Ignore
« Reply #1892 on: March 13, 2018, 07:29:14 AM »

Your Aunt was a very wise lady.  There is a similar saying, "When the mistress becomes the wife, the position is left open"

Indeed - my brother had an affair and left his wife and now has two more children with this lady. He has strayed again. Partner No 2 was not surprisingly upset, hurt, etc but "could not believe he could do that" Huh?   Thinking  Needless to say I refrained from making the obvious response.

There are studies which show that people who had messed around in their first relationship were three times more likely to cheat in their next relationship compared to those who had stayed faithful. One reason for this could be the fact that when we lie, our brain actually gets used to it. With serial cheaters, it could be the case that they initially felt bad about cheating, but have cheated so much they've adapted to their ways and simply don't feel bad about cheating any more. Another possibility is that they never felt bad about cheating to begin with, so they didn't need adaptation to occur, they were comfortable with it from the get-go.
So in short: Once a Cheater, Always a Cheater   Nono
You'd better stay clear from cheaters! But sadly there are quite a lot of women who shamelesslyy date married man who have young children, and neverless hope that their relationship will last forever and they find their happiness with that married man. Heh, a fool's hope. And aren't they afraid that Karma will come back to bite them in the a$$?
« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 07:39:28 AM by Eve » Logged
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1893 on: March 13, 2018, 05:28:39 PM »

So her new boyfriend/fiancé is married?!!
How classy Roll Eyes

loubna

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1894 on: March 14, 2018, 11:25:24 AM »

Hola said that the wedding will take place this summer. the civil wedding in monaco at the princely palace and the religious wedding in sicilia where carolo bouquet (dimitri's mother) has a residence
https://www.hola.com/real...dimitri-rassam-boda-hola/

wonder who will lead her to the altar, Andrea, Albert, her paternal uncle, her mother, or perhaps she will walk alone  Thinking
« Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 11:52:44 AM by loubna » Logged
SpittingImage

Mini Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #1895 on: March 15, 2018, 01:03:46 PM »

Hola said that the wedding will take place this summer. the civil wedding in monaco at the princely palace and the religious wedding in sicilia where carolo bouquet (dimitri's mother) has a residence

wonder who will lead her to the altar, Andrea, Albert, her paternal uncle, her mother, or perhaps she will walk alone  Thinking

I’ll wait for an official announcement Wink. Having read the article, I see mostly speculation. Who knows, it might be true...

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1896 on: March 15, 2018, 09:14:03 PM »

i think the same SpittingImage;seem more speculation than truth
we dont even know if the boyfriend is divorced of no Huh?

Coya

Huge Member

Peru Peru

Ignore
« Reply #1897 on: March 15, 2018, 10:08:48 PM »

I’ll wait for an official announcement Wink. Having read the article, I see mostly speculation. Who knows, it might be true...

I read somewhere that will be officially announced at the Rose Ball next week.

Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #1898 on: March 15, 2018, 10:11:28 PM »

Carole Bouquet is a very beautiful woman. I suppose she and Carolin can bond on many levels.

It's hard not to think yours when the dude is married.. who knows what he has told Charlotte. Still, it seems strange to plan a wedding when/if the groom is still married Beer
Sunshine

Mini Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1899 on: March 16, 2018, 11:28:27 AM »

So true Maria. How can one plan a wedding or engage to another when still married? It’s like Marey Carrie and Billionaire James Packer. SMH
The Spy Who Loved You

Baby Member

Canada Canada

"Keeping the British end up, sir."

Ignore
« Reply #1900 on: March 16, 2018, 04:38:48 PM »

Charlotte dress is ok. It seems she as officially lost her sparks. For a beautiful girl she starts to look lifeless. Like someone rob her of her joy in life. Snare

She looks like she's half asleep.

I'll give her the benefit of the doubt and say that maybe, just maybe, she got tired of posing for pictures,
and that she was giving them a "get on with it!" look.

“Here's to alcohol, the rose colored glasses of life.” 
— F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Beautiful and Damned
TexasBear

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #1901 on: March 16, 2018, 11:07:51 PM »

Charlotte dress is ok. It seems she as officially lost her sparks. For a beautiful girl she starts to look lifeless. Like someone rob her of her joy in life. Snare

She looks like she's half asleep.

I'll give her the benefit of the doubt and say that maybe, just maybe, she got tired of posing for pictures,
and that she was giving them a "get on with it!" look.

Hi, Spy. It is very difficult to read your yellow font. Just wanted to let you know.  Thumb up
Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #1902 on: March 25, 2018, 12:02:14 PM »

DM said Charlotte and Dimitri 'formally announced their engagement' at the Rose Ball yesterday evening in Monaco.

http://www.dailymail.co.u...announces-engagement.html

Countess of Cows

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1903 on: March 25, 2018, 03:39:51 PM »

Thank you for the link  Jumping  more pics on the Rose Ball Thread too

"Dimitri has a six-year-old daughter with his ex-wife, Russian model Masha Novoselova, whom he divorced in 2016.

So he is divorced, I was never clear how it was cool to "date" Charlotte while still married.  Huh?  LOL

"Charlotte appeared to confirm the announcement when she arrived at the Rose Ball in Monaco on Saturday 24 March with a glittering diamond on her ring finger"

"Appeared to confirm",   Roll Eyes as opposed to an actual confirmation from the palace.   I'll wait and see about this one, but must say she does look very happy, smiling and animated (not a pout slouch to be seen). 

Any ideas who the good looking man to Caro right at the table could possibly be?

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
Lady Hermione

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #1904 on: March 25, 2018, 04:29:21 PM »

Personally, I've never understood what the problem is with dating someone who has split up from their wife whether they are divorced or not. If you're separated, living in separate countries (and planning to divorce) I really don't see the issue.

Anyway, congratulations to them - Charlotte seems much more content than she has for a while.
Pages: 1 ... 125 126 [127] 128 129 ... 138   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: