Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 140 141 [142]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Charlotte Casiraghi News  (Read 622017 times)
Lady Hermione

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #2115 on: January 12, 2019, 03:21:48 PM »

I hope they are indeed together and enjoying their little one.

But Hola (spanish version) has very good sources in their circle. If they printed the story about their breakup is because someone close to them leaked it to the press imo. This will be indeed interesting to follow Lolipop
Those are exactly my thoughts Hola never publidh anything without solid informations(inside informations)...so this will be intersting to follow indeed

Yes, Hola are very careful. Maybe it was true at the time, the couple have reconciled and denied the separation - which would explain the gap in responding to the reports. Although, it was denied immediately by friends, so who knows?

Anyway, Hola have been conspicuously silent since.

Time will tell...
lula

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #2116 on: January 12, 2019, 03:27:05 PM »

Hola, it is no longer the magazine that was... its quality has dropped, each time they have less exclusives and less interesting celebrities. It used to be a magazine with a certain class, with good information about royalty, with good interviews with important famous people ... now they have a list of famous friends of the magazine that sell their exclusives but that really are not that interesting, and for the rest they take information from agencies because they pay more.

In Spain the gossip press had a period of splendor, when it filled hours of television and the magazines fought to have a lot of news. But that time is over, in recent years the 4 most important magazines (Hola, Semana, Lecturas, Diez Minutos), have greatly reduced their quality, and if Hola is still the best, it is because the others fill their pages with characters of reality shows. I read Hola weekly for years, and it really does not surprise me that these things are starting to happen...
anastasia beaverhausen

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2117 on: January 12, 2019, 03:32:25 PM »

Hola, it is no longer the magazine that was... its quality has dropped, each time they have less exclusives and less interesting celebrities. It used to be a magazine with a certain class, with good information about royalty, with good interviews with important famous people ... now they have a list of famous friends of the magazine that sell their exclusives but that really are not that interesting, and for the rest they take information from agencies because they pay more.

In Spain the gossip press had a period of splendor, when it filled hours of television and the magazines fought to have a lot of news. But that time is over, in recent years the 4 most important magazines (Hola, Semana, Lecturas, Diez Minutos), have greatly reduced their quality, and if Hola is still the best, it is because the others fill their pages with characters of reality shows. I read Hola weekly for years, and it really does not surprise me that these things are starting to happen...

Thanks for that insight, Lula. Magazines in general are having a rough time, and I think that Hola maybe went too far here in chasing readers. Time will tell, but it struck me as odd that Charlotte would bother suing them.  Much worse has been written about this family.
fruela

Mini Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #2118 on: January 12, 2019, 03:44:25 PM »

Lula, you're so  right.  This week's issue dedicates about 20% to royals ( the Middletons included) and all the rest is devoted to models,former models or various types of celebrities,home and foreign offspring, most reports and pictures mainly taken from agencies. Anyway, I vaguely remember reading that the Grimaldis tended to favour some French magazine, Paris Match,maybe.
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2119 on: January 12, 2019, 05:44:03 PM »

Hola golden days are gone indeed. Still remember reading it in the 90s - glorious gossip age

Royals don't sell as much they did years back (with the exception of big celebrations), that is why they turned to celebrities - that is where the money is and what the public is mostly interested this days. But when it comes to Monaco, they still have good info. Hola had alot of scops on them in recent years, especially on Caroline's children. That is why people belive that have "inside info" on the Grimaldi circle. The "official" interviews usually go to Paris Match etc, but for news on their personal life, Hola is usually a good source.

The maganize is pretty much ignoring Charlotte's statement, and the story still can be found on their page. There was no apolozy, no conter-statment, nothing... It is like they are not worried about a potential law suit Lolipop

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
Pages: 1 ... 140 141 [142]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: