Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 152 153 [154] 155   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Charlotte Casiraghi News  (Read 707434 times)
BaileyB

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #2295 on: July 10, 2019, 09:10:47 PM »

The lavender things are gorgeous!

Years ago, somewhere on line, I saw a picture of Charlotte when she must have been age three to five. Caroline was trying to get her to leave the beach club or something, and she had the most typical I'm-not-ready-to-leave-now kid tantrum, overtired, hot, probably hungry. Anyway, I thought it was really cute and quite relatable. I'm not sure if anyone here ever saw it, or could post it. Caroline looked like any other mom trying to get a reluctant young child to leave.

My dog has the same expression when we are ready to leave the dog park. She is NEVER ready to go. The people who have huskies, though, man! I feel for them because those dogs will make their thoughts known with every vocal tone imaginable. They actually argue.  Wink

It is probably somewhere on Pinterest. There are countless photos from that time in Caroline’s life on there.
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/513832638733695830/

Thank you! Boy, Caroline looked really happy with Stefano. I think she's been sad ever since. I can relate a tiny bit. My husband died ten years ago. You never get used to or over it.

She really did seem so happy and I agree that she has always had a bit of sadness about her since. But seeing the video of her a few pages back she seems to be entering another happy stage. It appears she has finally settled into not being top lady in Monaco anymore and enjoys being a grandmother.
Clover

Gigantic Member

United States United States

My daughter loves horses!

Ignore
« Reply #2296 on: July 11, 2019, 04:28:00 AM »

Years ago, somewhere on line, I saw a picture of Charlotte when she must have been age three to five. Caroline was trying to get her to leave the beach club or something, and she had the most typical I'm-not-ready-to-leave-now kid tantrum, overtired, hot, probably hungry. Anyway, I thought it was really cute and quite relatable. I'm not sure if anyone here ever saw it, or could post it. Caroline looked like any other mom trying to get a reluctant young child to leave.

My dog has the same expression when we are ready to leave the dog park. She is NEVER ready to go. The people who have huskies, though, man! I feel for them because those dogs will make their thoughts known with every vocal tone imaginable. They actually argue.  Wink

It is probably somewhere on Pinterest. There are countless photos from that time in Caroline’s life on there.

Thank you! Boy, Caroline looked really happy with Stefano. I think she's been sad ever since. I can relate a tiny bit. My husband died ten years ago. You never get used to or over it.

Paulina,
To have someone die when you are happy together is tragic and I'm sure hard to overcome. I am sorry for your loss.   Hug Hug

Alister
Banned
Warned
Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #2297 on: July 15, 2019, 06:05:14 PM »

Both wedding dresses are hideous IMO.
So much wealth and so little taste.
How was there a Catholic ceremony when the groom is a divorced non-Catholic ?
Imperial Majesty

Small Member

Madeleine's reaction to the wedding

Ignore
« Reply #2298 on: August 06, 2019, 05:32:14 AM »

Does anyone know if Charlotte wore a reception gown?
Paulina

Warned
Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #2299 on: August 07, 2019, 01:04:57 AM »

Paulina,
To have someone die when you are happy together is tragic and I'm sure hard to overcome. I am sorry for your loss.   Hug Hug

Aww. Thank you. It's been ten years now.
ves

Baby Member

France France

Don't worry, marry a prince, be happy.

Ignore
« Reply #2300 on: August 07, 2019, 06:58:32 AM »

It seems his former marriage (in St. Petersburg) was only civil.
Princess MS

Warned
Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #2301 on: August 07, 2019, 08:00:03 AM »

It seems his former marriage (in St. Petersburg) was only civil.

Well - if a non Catholic marries a Catholic or two Catholics marry - but not in the Catholic Church then the Church does not "recognise" the marriage - so that means both parties can remarry to other partners in the Church . . .  . . .  Confused Or if the first marriage was a "Catholic" marriage but is annulled by the Church - not generally a quick or easy process - then both parties are generally free to have a second marriage in the Church.

Countess of Cows

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2302 on: August 07, 2019, 05:46:34 PM »

I know all about annulments, the church scammed by parents out of over $25,000.  Every time someone touched a document it was another wad of cash!   I told them from the beginning I had  no interest in the farce but they kept on, I filled out pages and pages of documents (gotta keep the scam going and the $$$ coming in).  I was quite plain I would never go back and they were wasting their money.  In the end, it came down to meeting a tribunal of twelve priest for interrogation and intimidation.  When the cult called to make the appointment, I laughed in their face and said I'd pass until there were an equal number of women on the tribunal.   It was so satisfying hanging up on them.  They still send all kinds of fund raising to my dead dad.  I tear up all my junk mail, put it in the envelope and send it back with no postage, so they lose money every time I get something. Smiley

I want nothing to do with their international organized crime conspiracy.  One of my good friends baby brother committed suicide after reporting the pedophile priest.  My contempt is personal and intractable.   I can only imagine how much they scammed them for, no doubt 6 figures since they're famous and so rich.

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
ves

Baby Member

France France

Don't worry, marry a prince, be happy.

Ignore
« Reply #2303 on: August 12, 2019, 11:31:01 AM »

It's not official for the moment, but maybe…

and here :
https://realtimeimages.ph...om/image/I00009uGoZds_8gA
Princess MS

Warned
Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #2304 on: August 12, 2019, 12:08:53 PM »

It's not official for the moment, but maybe…

and here :
https://realtimeimages.ph...om/image/I00009uGoZds_8gA

The Monaco's are "shady" for sure ..... So Grace and husband were not a love match, Caro had 3 marriages that did not work and Fat Al has done no better. And Stephanie ....... hopefully her son will do better 
Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #2305 on: August 12, 2019, 06:44:50 PM »

Looking back at her wedding pictures last month...She had a small bump especially visible in the religious wedding dress.

I wish her all the best if she is indeed expecting number three !
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2306 on: August 12, 2019, 07:27:33 PM »

As thin as she is, I think she’s always has always had a bit of a tummy since her first pregnancy .
jessmie

Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #2307 on: August 25, 2019, 07:21:12 PM »

I don’t think she’s pregnant. If she was pregnant every time she’s been photographed with a bloated tummy she’d have 8 children by now.
Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #2308 on: September 12, 2019, 09:26:32 PM »

Charlotte and Dimitri attended the premiere of the movie Our Lady of The Nile by Atiq Rahimi at TIFF (Toronto Film Festival).

Missynat

Small Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #2309 on: September 22, 2019, 08:23:08 PM »

Charlotte is in Spain.  Apparently she was at the Hay Festival in Segovia to talk about the book, "Archipel des Passions" which she co-authored with Robert Maggiori.  Here is the link to the event: https://www.hayfestival.c...-and-robert-maggiori.aspx

I don't know how good a talk she will give.... Thinking
Pages: 1 ... 152 153 [154] 155   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: