Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 152 153 [154]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Charlotte Casiraghi News  (Read 676100 times)
BaileyB

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #2295 on: July 10, 2019, 09:10:47 PM »

The lavender things are gorgeous!

Years ago, somewhere on line, I saw a picture of Charlotte when she must have been age three to five. Caroline was trying to get her to leave the beach club or something, and she had the most typical I'm-not-ready-to-leave-now kid tantrum, overtired, hot, probably hungry. Anyway, I thought it was really cute and quite relatable. I'm not sure if anyone here ever saw it, or could post it. Caroline looked like any other mom trying to get a reluctant young child to leave.

My dog has the same expression when we are ready to leave the dog park. She is NEVER ready to go. The people who have huskies, though, man! I feel for them because those dogs will make their thoughts known with every vocal tone imaginable. They actually argue.  Wink

It is probably somewhere on Pinterest. There are countless photos from that time in Caroline’s life on there.
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/513832638733695830/

Thank you! Boy, Caroline looked really happy with Stefano. I think she's been sad ever since. I can relate a tiny bit. My husband died ten years ago. You never get used to or over it.

She really did seem so happy and I agree that she has always had a bit of sadness about her since. But seeing the video of her a few pages back she seems to be entering another happy stage. It appears she has finally settled into not being top lady in Monaco anymore and enjoys being a grandmother.
Clover

Gigantic Member

United States United States

My daughter loves horses!

Ignore
« Reply #2296 on: July 11, 2019, 04:28:00 AM »

The lavender things are gorgeous!

Years ago, somewhere on line, I saw a picture of Charlotte when she must have been age three to five. Caroline was trying to get her to leave the beach club or something, and she had the most typical I'm-not-ready-to-leave-now kid tantrum, overtired, hot, probably hungry. Anyway, I thought it was really cute and quite relatable. I'm not sure if anyone here ever saw it, or could post it. Caroline looked like any other mom trying to get a reluctant young child to leave.

My dog has the same expression when we are ready to leave the dog park. She is NEVER ready to go. The people who have huskies, though, man! I feel for them because those dogs will make their thoughts known with every vocal tone imaginable. They actually argue.  Wink

It is probably somewhere on Pinterest. There are countless photos from that time in Caroline’s life on there.
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/513832638733695830/

Thank you! Boy, Caroline looked really happy with Stefano. I think she's been sad ever since. I can relate a tiny bit. My husband died ten years ago. You never get used to or over it.

Paulina,
To have someone die when you are happy together is tragic and I'm sure hard to overcome. I am sorry for your loss.   Hug Hug

Alister
Banned
Warned
Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #2297 on: July 15, 2019, 06:05:14 PM »

Both wedding dresses are hideous IMO.
So much wealth and so little taste.
How was there a Catholic ceremony when the groom is a divorced non-Catholic ?
Pages: 1 ... 152 153 [154]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: