Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 192 193 [194]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Camera Hungry Eyes...  (Read 496961 times)
Hester
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #2895 on: February 25, 2018, 05:22:52 AM »

Even at a funeral, Mosh managed to find a camera Crazy

Kids and teens behaved, a lot more than the bogan, seriously is this person people praise on Sugar royals?
She is beyond of a moron, she evolved to a troll.😝😳

I'm sure someone will come along and make excuses but how can anyone possibly justify this?

It is a curious shot.  Why would the camera be focused specifically on Mary at that particular moment when she bent forward?  I imagine the camera was set to take a continuous burst of shots, so what did the others from that set look like?  Why was this one the one that was published?

It's focused on Mary because she will perform for the cameras.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #2896 on: February 26, 2018, 03:14:18 PM »

Not sure, but the military has those missile warnings "Missile contact at 1 o'clock in 4..3..2..1..boom"
I have always imagined Mary to have such a little gadget implanted: "Daily Mail at 9 o'clock in 3,2,1 - New Idea at 1 o'clock in 3,2,1 - VOGUE VOGUE at 7.45 up in 3,2,1 kill shot.."

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Pages: 1 ... 192 193 [194]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: