Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 190 191 [192]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Camera Hungry Eyes...  (Read 459932 times)
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #2865 on: March 27, 2017, 05:07:45 PM »

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #2866 on: March 27, 2017, 07:48:26 PM »

No matter what else can be said of Mary, she clearly has good self-esteem and a high opinion of herself.   

all crazy people do.

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #2867 on: March 30, 2017, 04:20:57 PM »

Royal Me!

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2868 on: March 30, 2017, 04:48:45 PM »

Looks to me like as her hair sags in the bag, her face followed.   
Coya

Big Member

Peru Peru

Ignore
« Reply #2869 on: March 31, 2017, 01:22:27 AM »

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #2870 on: May 09, 2017, 05:14:28 PM »

Coya

Big Member

Peru Peru

Ignore
« Reply #2871 on: May 09, 2017, 09:17:54 PM »

With that look it seems that she gave Fred something poisoned and is waiting for it to take effect just like Snow White's stepmother  Yikes Nerves

Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #2872 on: May 10, 2017, 03:53:35 AM »

With that look it seems that she gave Fred something poisoned and is waiting for it to take effect just like Snow White's stepmother  Yikes Nerves

And Fred looked so hung-over that he didn't care what he's eating.
Flanagan

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #2873 on: May 10, 2017, 03:51:08 PM »

LOL, so true.....and this pic made me think of this pic, and imo Derf looks a whole lot better then the NQ does when eating  Yikes
IrishLass

Mini Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #2874 on: May 10, 2017, 04:52:59 PM »

LOL, so true.....and this pic made me think of this pic, and imo Derf looks a whole lot better then the NQ does when eating  Yikes
Star That's exactly the photo I thought of, too! My husband heard me snort as I laughed (which is rare and occurs only when something is truly ridiculously funny, thank you very much!  Wink ) while scrolling through this thread, so I asked him if he wanted to see what was so funny. When I showed him this picture, without a moment's hesitation he said, "Wow - she looks insufferable. How can you look ANGRY when you're eating?? I feel sorry for whoever she's married to." That's exactly my thought, too: how can anyone - ANYONE - look like such a complete and utter angry beeyotch whilst eating an appetizer??
 Wink
Flanagan

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #2875 on: May 10, 2017, 05:13:21 PM »

Star That's exactly the photo I thought of, too! My husband heard me snort as I laughed (which is rare and occurs only when something is truly ridiculously funny, thank you very much!  Wink ) while scrolling through this thread, so I asked him if he wanted to see what was so funny. When I showed him this picture, without a moment's hesitation he said, "Wow - she looks insufferable. How can you look ANGRY when you're eating?? I feel sorry for whoever she's married to." That's exactly my thought, too: how can anyone - ANYONE - look like such a complete and utter angry beeyotch whilst eating an appetizer??
Wink

Tis incredibly hard, but trust the NQ to "bring it home" 
IrishLass

Mini Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #2876 on: May 10, 2017, 09:08:16 PM »

Wink

Indeed!  Star She is just a miserable cow.
Flanagan

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #2877 on: May 10, 2017, 09:27:01 PM »

Wink

Indeed!  Star She is just a miserable cow.

Well said, and right back at you, IrishLass   Star
Pages: 1 ... 190 191 [192]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: