Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Michael of Kent and the Princess of Kent aka Pushie  (Read 122210 times)
CathyJane

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #270 on: May 12, 2021, 05:27:04 PM »

I actually think itís worse that Peter is shilling milk to a 90% lactose intolerant race then Michael selling access to Putin. Michael took a call from someone that wanted to sell something to the Russians. Michael said sure, it would cost $X. Why would Michael need to research this guy, maybe he never comes up with the money and itís all moot. After the money came through, the real research would happen. Michael isnít a magician, maybe Putin wouldnít meet. Putin doesnít need Michael. Putin would only meet if the seller had something interesting. And if it was a terrorist selling bombs, I doubt theyíd go through Michael to get to Putin.

I find this one an interesting little issue and I am drawn to what you have said about it.  He is selling access, not secrets.  This sort of thing happens in business all the time, and politics.  Isn't this essentially what lobbyists do?  I think Michael is cashing in on his own identity and family history as well as his cousin's.  He has his HRH because he is the grandson of a king, not because of any connection to the current monarch, and he has strong and long-standing Russian interests and connections.  He's not a public servant so why shouldn't he cash in on his position and connections? 

I agree - it happens all the time - people get jobs because of who they know or promotions or some sort of pay off - ie a fully paid holiday in a nice place for a favour done.

Just look at consulting firms who place candidates for money - it is all about being a middle man for those that want connections.

If he wants to "be in business making introductions" then while there maybe some distasteful elements at either end it is not illegal. In Australia just see where ex politicians end up - trading on their past job where they were paid a lot of money by the taxpayer. Michael was never a paid civil servant or politician

I donít disagree with your point, but I doubt it was just introductions, especially since heís been doing this for decades. This stinks to high heaven, and I wonder if there isnít more to come.

I would say there probably is more to come and it won't it wont be pretty.
thecrownjewelthief

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #271 on: June 14, 2021, 03:01:30 AM »

Princess Michael hosted a young cancer patient for tea at Kensington Palace this past week (more photos at the link):

https://twitter.com/The_Q...tatus/1403756719508004869
CUTENESS! HRH Princess Michael invited Chloe, a 10 year old girl with cancer, to meet her at her private gardens at Kensington Palace yesterday! Iím allowed to post about this and am very happy to report that in addition to HRH, Chloe also met the Princessís two cats.

Cordelia Fitzgerald

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #272 on: June 14, 2021, 06:25:18 PM »

Love the posture and foot placement on that little girl!  Here's hoping she is well on the road to recovery and will be reminiscing about this event for decades to come.
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #273 on: June 14, 2021, 06:26:59 PM »

Also, because I didn't want to pollute a comment about that sweet young survivor...it's remarkable, isn't it, how the kerfuffle about Prince Michael's shoddy dealings with the Russians has just...vanished...   Secret
anneboleyn

Warned
Gigantic Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #274 on: June 14, 2021, 09:16:15 PM »

Also, because I didn't want to pollute a comment about that sweet young survivor...it's remarkable, isn't it, how the kerfuffle about Prince Michael's shoddy dealings with the Russians has just...vanished...   Secret

It's very interesting.

ďAnd she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.Ē - Annabelle M. Ramos
leatherface

Humongous Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #275 on: June 15, 2021, 08:45:57 AM »

It's very interesting.

Not really, BP is an adept hand at damage control.

Prior to Andy's nuclear explosion interview, BP's damage control on the Epstein thing was spot on. Plus Prince Michael hasn't been accused of a crime by a victim.
anastasia beaverhausen

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #276 on: June 15, 2021, 07:29:07 PM »

Also, because I didn't want to pollute a comment about that sweet young survivor...it's remarkable, isn't it, how the kerfuffle about Prince Michael's shoddy dealings with the Russians has just...vanished...   Secret

It's very interesting.

Not really, BP is an adept hand at damage control.

Prior to Andy's nuclear explosion interview, BP's damage control on the Epstein thing was spot on. Plus Prince Michael hasn't been accused of a crime by a victim.

I completely agree LF. The prevailing story is that cash for access was to Russian officials, not British, and no minors were involved. Whether thatís the whole story - who knows? But Prince Michael is unlikely to try ham-handed damage control.
CyrilSebastian

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #277 on: July 01, 2021, 01:38:12 AM »

Happy Wedding Anniversary to The Duke and Duchess of Kent! 
jolene

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #278 on: July 05, 2021, 01:50:06 AM »

Princess Michael hosted a young cancer patient for tea at Kensington Palace this past week (more photos at the link):

CUTENESS! HRH Princess Michael invited Chloe, a 10 year old girl with cancer, to meet her at her private gardens at Kensington Palace yesterday! Iím allowed to post about this and am very happy to report that in addition to HRH, Chloe also met the Princessís two cats.

I'm a cat lady so I love this.  Grin Kitty
thecrownjewelthief

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #279 on: July 05, 2021, 03:06:55 AM »

CUTENESS! HRH Princess Michael invited Chloe, a 10 year old girl with cancer, to meet her at her private gardens at Kensington Palace yesterday! I’m allowed to post about this and am very happy to report that in addition to HRH, Chloe also met the Princess’s two cats.

I'm a cat lady so I love this.  Grin Kitty

Same! The person who shared about the visit also had some nice things to say about Princes Michael. No doubt she steps in it frequently but it seems like she has a decent side too.
Duchess of Verona

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #280 on: July 05, 2021, 03:53:48 AM »

I'm glad she's feeling a bit recovered and back on her feet. Blood clots can be very serious.
CyrilSebastian

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #281 on: January 15, 2022, 09:54:46 PM »

Happy, Joyous Birthday to Princess Michael of Kent!
karma chamelion

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #282 on: January 15, 2022, 10:09:42 PM »

Happy birthday to an unapologetically unique princess from the old mold. Thank goodness they don't make them like her anymore Blush
I love the look on HM's face in this pic. Makes me nostalgic for brighter days.

CyrilSebastian

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #283 on: March 20, 2022, 12:18:38 AM »

Prince Michael of Kent was interviewed after he took part in the Daily Mail Trans-Atlantic Air Race on May 11, 1969.     
http://www.alamy.com/prin...iewed-image463158374.html
Lady Liebe

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #284 on: March 20, 2022, 12:41:38 AM »

WoW! Congratulations on 7000 always enjoyable posts CyrilSebastian!  Supercontent

ďWinter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.Ē    Stanley Horowitz
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: