Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Michael of Kent and the Princess of Kent aka Pushie  (Read 122219 times)
karma chamelion

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #285 on: March 20, 2022, 01:10:18 AM »

Yay CyrilSebastian, what an achievement! I agree with Lady Liebe, I always enjoy your posts. St. Patricks Day

CyrilSebastian

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #286 on: March 20, 2022, 10:00:10 PM »

Princess Michael of Kent presents baby son Frederick to father Prince Michael of Kent April 1979     
http://www.alamy.com/stoc...k-to-father-19774568.html
Celia

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #287 on: May 23, 2022, 12:29:47 AM »

I looked through the first five pages and couldn't find one on Lady Gabriella. 

Her ex-boyfriend has an article in the New York Times.  He refers to her quite a bit in the first third of the article.  I can try to do a copy-and-paste if you can't access the article.

https://www.nytimes.com/2...tanbul-travel-turkey.html
periwinkle

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #288 on: May 23, 2022, 01:19:43 AM »

He is discrete enough and most people won't know off hand who he is talking about but Google will help if people really want to know. He has a lovely writing style and Istanbul is definitely a fever dream of a place that comes across well. Thanks for sharing Celia.
Duchess of Verona

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #289 on: May 23, 2022, 08:48:22 PM »

We are going to Istanbul next month as part of our cruise. We are so excited to FINALLY go on this trip. I initially started researching about 4 years ago. It’s been 3x postponed because of the bug.
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #290 on: May 24, 2022, 12:22:27 AM »

We are going to Istanbul next month as part of our cruise. We are so excited to FINALLY go on this trip. I initially started researching about 4 years ago. It’s been 3x postponed because of the bug.

Duchess, you are going to LOVE Istanbul!!!  I am fortunate enough to have visited it a few times and I love it so much I almost feel homesick for it when I hear it mentioned! 
Aubiette

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #291 on: June 16, 2022, 11:05:14 PM »

Prince and Princess Michael of Kent to retire from public life

https://archive.ph/5FF8w
ralf103

Gigantic Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #292 on: June 17, 2022, 12:51:50 AM »

Interesting, especially as they don't officially carry out public duties. I wonder if they'll leave KP for the countryside now.
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #293 on: June 17, 2022, 02:03:42 AM »

Great news. (What is the female equivalent of “bellend”?)
anneboleyn

Warned
Gigantic Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #294 on: June 17, 2022, 03:01:22 AM »

Agreed. Goodbye!

“And she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.” - Annabelle M. Ramos
karma chamelion

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #295 on: June 17, 2022, 03:08:09 AM »

Great news. (What is the female equivalent of “bellend”?)

I know, but I'm not going to say Blush
She is one, though.
periwinkle

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #296 on: June 17, 2022, 04:33:40 AM »

She is horrible and I'm not clear if he is much better but Gabriella and Freddie seem to be ok people so there's that. I think this is a nice set up in preparation let's be honest for the eventual death of his older siblings once they are gone he will be gone and the royal downsizing will be easy and clear. He is not a working royal anyway. Don't they actually have different partners but stayed married out of some weird sense of show? All these little pieces are falling into place now that the Jubilee is over. Slowly but surely everyone is preparing for Charles' reign.
leatherface

Humongous Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #297 on: June 17, 2022, 10:40:23 AM »

I'll miss Prince Michael on the Royal scene, he has always been a good and loyal support to HMQ despite not being a working royal as well as being IMO the best dressed man in the BRF in terms of tailoring and flair, but he is almost 80 and its time to prep for the eventual transition.

As for his wife well, she is a less idiotic version of Ghoul and his life is an object lesson on how to survive making the mistake of marrying a raging narcissist and ensuring that you and your children come out of it with as little damage as possible.

I hope his ginger second cousin twice-removed takes note.
Princess MS

Warned
Humongous Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #298 on: June 17, 2022, 11:08:18 AM »

She is horrible and I'm not clear if he is much better but Gabriella and Freddie seem to be ok people so there's that. I think this is a nice set up in preparation let's be honest for the eventual death of his older siblings once they are gone he will be gone and the royal downsizing will be easy and clear. He is not a working royal anyway. Don't they actually have different partners but stayed married out of some weird sense of show? All these little pieces are falling into place now that the Jubilee is over. Slowly but surely everyone is preparing for Charles' reign.

Yes... and as for other partners... maybe in the past but I’d be surprised if that is current....
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: