Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Badiya interview with Emel magazine  (Read 11232 times)
ZittoAnna

Mini Member

Welcome to Condale

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: July 27, 2011, 06:14:51 PM »

And the winner is... EugenieClapping

Moi, j’ai très honte  Blush Blush Blush  but then again they never appointed me the Editor-in-Chief of the Oxford English Dictionary, much as I tried... Cry

Apart from this so very embarrassing fact of my biography, what has the meaning of the words to do with the fact that you do not practise as you preach?  Thinking

Drama? What drama?  Thinking

PS I did my homework as requested ma’am:  Curtsey

Definition: irony:

1.Witty language used to convey insults or scorn;
2.A sort of humor, ridicule, or light sarcasm;

Synonyms (sorted by strength):
sarcasm, satire, ridicule, banter, humor, raillery.
Consider also: derision, mockery, quiz, gibe, innuendo, persiflage, trope, wittiness, cynicism, witticism, absurdity, badinage, incongruity, inconsistency, ingenuity, razz, sneer, wryness, caprice, chaff, temper, insult.

But for that you should blame the guy called http://www.websters-onlin...q=irony&sa=Search#922

...for I’m only a highly educated philologist with a good (not perfect!) knowledge of several languages…  Confused

Good day everyone!  Cool

Happy 500 tulips  Hug  Cool
Eugenie

Small Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: July 27, 2011, 06:20:56 PM »

Moi, j’ai très honte  Blush Blush Blush  but then again they never appointed me the Editor-in-Chief of the Oxford English Dictionary, much as I tried... Cry

Apart from this so very embarrassing fact of my biography, what has the meaning of the words to do with the fact that you do not practise as you preach?  Thinking

Consider also: derision, mockery, quiz, gibe, innuendo, persiflage, trope, wittiness, cynicism, witticism, absurdity, badinage, incongruity, inconsistency, ingenuity, razz, sneer, wryness, caprice, chaff, temper, insult.

But for that you should blame the guy called http://www.websters-onlin...q=irony&sa=Search#922

...for I’m only a highly educated philologist with a good (not perfect!) knowledge of several languages…  Confused

Good day everyone!  Cool

Ahahaha. Catfight! I love it. Hey, do you think it is witty meddling in if two guys have a problem? And to ridicule one of them? It's like kindergarden, but I enjoyed to read it nevertheless. Ya must know, some of my secret hobbies is that I like reading the guys on youtube fighting about all kind of probs and topics before I go to sleep. With chips or popcorn.  Beer

Don't know who you are, but you seem to have quite a few 'interesting' secret hobbies and the coolest avatar at RD. So welcome and happy dishing!!!!!!! Star  Champagne
ZittoAnna

Mini Member

Welcome to Condale

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: July 27, 2011, 06:49:10 PM »

Good day everyone!  Cool

Ahahaha. Catfight! I love it. Hey, do you think it is witty meddling in if two guys have a problem? And to ridicule one of them? It's like kindergarden, but I enjoyed to read it nevertheless. Ya must know, some of my secret hobbies is that I like reading the guys on youtube fighting about all kind of probs and topics before I go to sleep. With chips or popcorn.  Beer

Don't know who you are, but you seem to have quite a few 'interesting' secret hobbies and the coolest avatar at RD. So welcome and happy dishing!!!!!!! Star  Champagne

same here  Hug
Tulip of Nonsense

Large Member

Monaco Monaco

Je chante donc je suis...

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: July 28, 2011, 05:34:25 PM »

I apologize for my long-winded airy post (please find definition here http://www.synonyms.net/synonym/airy if interested) though at least one poster thinks it’s an “Award-winning material” (thanks Eugenie! I’m flattered I’m sure!)

Mars? Mars who?  Thinking

Friend? What friend? Out with it!  Shocked

Miss W, Herzlichen Dank! Your kindness is amazing! 

ZittoAnna, it was nice of you to express some neutral politeness, thanks a lot!  Wink

Odette, ma chère amie, let me tell you that you and your family have been in our prayers all this time… My boys (hubby included) send you their best wishes! (I hope you excuse me being stupid at making public this private matter  )

As to ‘annoying me’ /quote/...  hmmm… I just was wondering why the Admins do tolerate Tulip of NONSENSE?  Thinking Perhaps they don’t mind having certain diversity on the board? Within reasons of course…  Crazy (I swear they definitely aren’t friends of mine!   Confused ) But maybe they’re planning already to ban me altogether,   Secret so I’d better not push my luck… 

Thanks for reading everyone,  Smiley
Tulip of Annoyance  Cool

"I was given a degree by a college of unbeautiful nonsense... And I have kissed a prince in a land where men grind their wheat in the sky..."
Melville Davisson Post
Clara
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: July 29, 2011, 10:37:33 AM »

Congrats on your 500th posts ToN!  Champagne  Star
It's good to see you posting  Smiley

Tulip of Nonsense

Large Member

Monaco Monaco

Je chante donc je suis...

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: July 29, 2011, 09:41:34 PM »

Muchas gracias Clara  Star ! I'm moved a bit, don't know why...  Smiley

As to leaving Royal Dish, well, it's not so difficult, I'm a living proof of that!  Wink It's great to be with you (once) again guys!  Hug

Have a very relaxing Royal Wedding weekend  Cool

"I was given a degree by a college of unbeautiful nonsense... And I have kissed a prince in a land where men grind their wheat in the sky..."
Melville Davisson Post
Clara
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: July 29, 2011, 09:46:24 PM »

Hug

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: