Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chelsy Photos-Bogan in progress  (Read 3561 times)
CD.

Humongous Member

Finland Finland

Ignore
« on: September 16, 2007, 10:31:14 PM »

I just saw theses phots on Royal News and Views (Posted by Alberto)and I have to say this girl is cheap and tacky. She makes Mary look like a bloody star! Beer

Maybe Kate doesn't come from the monied circles as Chelsy but she has more class in her little pinky than this tart. I don't think the Queen is amused.

http://members4.boardhost...ncess/msg/1189971703.html

http://www.dailymail.co.u...e&icc=picbox&ct=5

If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and military consequences of the lie.The truth is the greatest enemy of the State"

J Goebbels
jmj21983

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2007, 12:06:26 AM »

Thanks for the links CD.
Rich twentysomething having a good time?  Not terribly shocking.  Dating a prince and possibly becoming a future princess?  UGH!  Sorry but Harry and Chelsy come off as super spoiled kids with too much free time.
Charlotte

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2007, 12:26:30 AM »

You guys should remember that she has started university, so she won't have that much free-time.  Unlike unemplyed Kate.

Anyway, here is a nice article about Harry and Chelsy:
When Harry met Chelsy
http://www.telegraph.co.u...ion/2007/09/16/do1605.xml

jmj21983

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2007, 12:35:42 AM »

Unemployed?  Kate's a photographer, right?  Tongue Also, being the girlfriend to the heir is a full time job...so many parties, vacations, weddings to attend.  Kate is probably positively exhausted!
CD.

Humongous Member

Finland Finland

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2007, 01:19:38 AM »

You guys should remember that she has started university, so she won't have that much free-time.  Unlike unemplyed Kate.

When Harry met Chelsy

Sorry to disagree but this girl is a loser for allowing such photos to be taken. Have fun, of course, but be careful. She is stupid for putting herself in such a position. How can anyone take her seriously. I went to Uni too and had a grand old time but photos like this would not have been taken ...and I did have drink feast believe me.

As for Kate, she is in the wings waiting. She does need to do something constructive until the 'big day' but do you honestly see Chelsy taking up a serious profession?

If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and military consequences of the lie.The truth is the greatest enemy of the State"

J Goebbels
Summer

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2007, 02:45:46 AM »

With pictures like this and I don't think that this relationship will go very far.  Remember this is the family that couldn't tolerate Fergie.
Charlotte

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2007, 03:08:56 AM »

When Harry met Chelsy

Sorry to disagree but this girl is a loser for allowing such photos to be taken. Have fun, of course, but be careful. She is stupid for putting herself in such a position. How can anyone take her seriously. I went to Uni too and had a grand old time but photos like this would not have been taken ...and I did have drink feast believe me.

As for Kate, she is in the wings waiting. She does need to do something constructive until the 'big day' but do you honestly see Chelsy taking up a serious profession?

Ok, I thought I said before that she is in Unversity.  I am in grad school myself, and it is no light thing that you do 3 days a week and have a 4 day weekend (er like Kate, but I forgot she has a 7 day weekend nowadays).  Obviously this girl is intelligent and has found a legitimate way to further her goals. 

And what about Sophie, she was pictured topless before she got married.  Why would she put herself into the position of being photographed like this.

I am just looking at it this way for Harry's sake.  Perhaps she is just the right kind of girl he needs. 

And have you seen the photographs of Kate's underwear while getting in and out and sitting in the car when clubbing? 

Now don't get me wrong, I don't condone these types of pics.  But alot of kids her age have pics like these.  I hate them, but shoudl Harry be forced to drop someone he loves just because of these pics?

And remember who is the current Prince of Wales' wife.  The bar has been lowered considerably. 

CD.

Humongous Member

Finland Finland

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2007, 03:33:41 AM »

There is a big difference between the Papp's taking a photo of you getting out of a car(and underwear showing) and licking your best mates' breast.

J Goebbels
Peggy G.

Micro Member

Finland Finland

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2007, 04:30:26 PM »

With pictures like this and I don't think that this relationship will go very far.  Remember this is the family that couldn't tolerate Fergie.

So true!  Many things have changed since Miss Sarah Ferguson, and I think that the RF has got more and more "modern", but .. these kinds of photos are bad PR. I am sure that Miss Chelsy MUST understand this? She cannot be stupid, or can she, doing a Master's degree and everything.
  Darn that this should happen. Just a short while ago I started to think that Chelsy does have something special in her. Atleast she is studying, trying to reach her goals. I did read somewhere that she prefers to drink Red Bull and vodka?  Thumb down Can this be...? Sad... a bit vulgar. Sometimes she looks like a stripper or something, I don't know, long blond locks and skimpy dresses. Gosh.
  Maybe she will grow more mature, who knows. I do wish for that.
Peggy G.

Micro Member

Finland Finland

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2007, 04:34:43 PM »

I just saw theses phots on Royal News and Views (Posted by Alberto)and I have to say this girl is cheap and tacky. She makes Mary look like a bloody star! Beer

Dear me, she is just so loaded, super-drunk in that one photo showing her eyes.  Nono
Very unfortunate photos indeed. But well.. she is just 21 or something like that, maybe she will grow out of these habits..? I wonder what her royal beau thinks of these photos? Does he not care at all? Somebody should advice her.
patricia07

« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2007, 04:58:23 PM »

Unfortunately, she and Harry seem well suited, he's also a major boozer.  Whether she is suited to Harry's FAMILY is another matter.  It's ok for him to go around and look hammered but not the future Princess  Roll Eyes
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2007, 10:03:29 PM »

It certainly is true that a lot of young people have a high time partying their life away.
I just wonder if this a good role model? Do we really need girls of 21 to be shown completely drunk and wasted?
I like partys and I went to quite a few back in my college years, but even though we had some drinks I doubt any of us could have stomached what those blurry eyed girls had.
However in an age in which "Coma-drinking" is a valid pastime, why not have the future wife of the HoS or a woman pretty high up on that ladder shown as a drunk and wasted slut?
Those pix make the video in which Maxima was shown "partying heavily" like a nice family event at a Bar mitzvah  Crazy

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Peggy G.

Micro Member

Finland Finland

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2007, 10:17:23 PM »

It certainly is true that a lot of young people have a high time partying their life away.
I just wonder if this a good role model? Do we really need girls of 21 to be shown completely drunk and wasted?
I like partys and I went to quite a few back in my college years, but even though we had some drinks I doubt any of us could have stomached what those blurry eyed girls had.
However in an age in which "Coma-drinking" is a valid pastime, why not have the future wife of the HoS or a woman pretty high up on that ladder shown as a drunk and wasted slut?
Those pix make the video in which Maxima was shown "partying heavily" like a nice family event at a Bar mitzvah  Crazy

Yes, well I am puzzled. (I agree with you in this whole drinking-business, role model etc..) I mean: she is a smart girl and she must know that in these days she is under microsscopic surveillance. Paparazzi, cell phone cameras, all that. Then why is she doing this binge-drinking when she must know that it will not stay secret..Huh?  Huh?
wear

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2007, 11:02:22 PM »

she doesn't care what impact she'll have with the youth. in short, selfish. sad, i thought she has one priority settled, furthering her education. women like these should never have seen the light of day in the royal world. they are just the one point ahead version of the d-list celebrity wannabe.
Summer

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2007, 11:35:55 PM »

The fact that she just doesn't care may make her more attractive to Harry.  He and his brother are surrounded by toadies but she does her own thing.  I'm absolutely no fan, but at least she doesn't seem to cling to Harry and has her own (tacky) friends.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: