Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Harry gets an ear-bashing:  (Read 3939 times)
Dandelion

Medium Member

South Africa South Africa

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2007, 01:46:47 PM »

And to think that about 15-20 years ago, Zimbabwe had been praised as the most stable african country the very example of how an african country should look like, whites and blacks living peacefully side by side (Harare at one point had a white major and a black chief of police).
 Sad
There are always people who manage to get the cream of the pot even in countries in which most people not even have the milk but soiled water only....

Very true!!

Zim was a very beautiful country and I do not know how long it would take to rebuild even under the guidance of very sane and honest leaders.
kittytart

« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2007, 02:42:00 PM »

Harry looks really rough in those photos Shocked , not a great start to her time in the UK if her boyfriend forgets to get out of bed to pick her up, sounds like a big excuse he gave.
I don't think she is any different to any other Prince chaser, after all why else is she in the UK, last time I looked they have post grad courses in South Africa, so the only reason she is there is to nab Harry and by the looks of him not a great catch.  I think he will will get tired of her now she is a permanent fixture in the UK and he will move on to another blonde bint.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: