Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Hashem General Chat  (Read 21489 times)
Panda

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2011, 03:49:10 AM »

I found this on a blog while surfing the net. It was around the time he was at Duke and Georgetown University.  Roll Eyes

moi on Apr 16th, 2006 said:
Every time I hear any news about Prince Hashem I remember this funny story… I went to Georgetown University a few years ago to attend a book signing by Queen Noor for her new book, she apparently scheduled it during “Parents Weekend” at the university b/c her son (Hashem) goes there. I met my friend (an Arab) who goes there, and after we left with our autographed books. We passed by her other friend (not Arab) who was asking us what the book signing was about. We told her it was Queen Noor, Hashem’s mother. She didn’t get it. We told her, “Hashem, you know, he’s the son of King Hussein, the king of Jordan, he’s a prince.” Her jaw dropped, and she said “Are you serious? Haaaashem?” (in this unique American way of pronouncing Arabic names) “He’s my friend and I had no idea!” She practically didn’t believe us until we pulled out the book and showed her pics of him with his royal family. Apparently he wasn’t very open about his royalty
Mabrook to him!

7Natalia on Apr 17th, 2006 said:
Will I get your blog in trouble when I say I really, really don’t like Hashem? He was at Duke before he transferred over to Georgetown, and he had a reputation for being a sexist jerk. The girls were in awe of him, of course, so it’s not entirely his fault, but still. What a waste of space.

8Nas on Apr 17th, 2006 said:
Natalia, did you know him personally?

(p.s. yeah you might get me into a little trouble)

9Natalia on Apr 17th, 2006 said:
No, I didn’t know him personally. I have a very good friend who had some weird experiences being around him. I didn’t really see him personally, and that’s probably a good thing, I got close to some of his friends after he already left. People, Arabs in particular, generally used him to show off their status, and I just try to stay as far away from that sort of thing as possible. He was the sort of person who felt completely justified in looking a girl up and down like a piece of meat, but then again, he appeared to be nice in that whole rich-kid-with-no-worries way. That’s what the thinking folk say.

10Nas on Apr 18th, 2006 said:
Natalia, well if you heard it from a friend often times impressions can be misleading or wrong so keep an open heart
ZittoAnna

Mini Member

Welcome to Condale

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2011, 02:26:46 PM »

Prince hashem is known for having a low profile life , but i think he's getting over it & started going on public with his family more  Jumping
did i miss somthing?
as far as i know he don't have any pix of the whole family together.

with his family , "wife & kids" nopes
but with the rest of family members yes sure there r many pics
ZittoAnna

Mini Member

Welcome to Condale

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2011, 02:29:40 PM »

I found this on a blog while surfing the net. It was around the time he was at Duke and Georgetown University.  Roll Eyes

moi on Apr 16th, 2006 said:
Every time I hear any news about Prince Hashem I remember this funny story… I went to Georgetown University a few years ago to attend a book signing by Queen Noor for her new book, she apparently scheduled it during “Parents Weekend” at the university b/c her son (Hashem) goes there. I met my friend (an Arab) who goes there, and after we left with our autographed books. We passed by her other friend (not Arab) who was asking us what the book signing was about. We told her it was Queen Noor, Hashem’s mother. She didn’t get it. We told her, “Hashem, you know, he’s the son of King Hussein, the king of Jordan, he’s a prince.” Her jaw dropped, and she said “Are you serious? Haaaashem?” (in this unique American way of pronouncing Arabic names) “He’s my friend and I had no idea!” She practically didn’t believe us until we pulled out the book and showed her pics of him with his royal family. Apparently he wasn’t very open about his royalty
Mabrook to him!

7Natalia on Apr 17th, 2006 said:
Will I get your blog in trouble when I say I really, really don’t like Hashem? He was at Duke before he transferred over to Georgetown, and he had a reputation for being a sexist jerk. The girls were in awe of him, of course, so it’s not entirely his fault, but still. What a waste of space.

8Nas on Apr 17th, 2006 said:
Natalia, did you know him personally?

(p.s. yeah you might get me into a little trouble)

9Natalia on Apr 17th, 2006 said:
No, I didn’t know him personally. I have a very good friend who had some weird experiences being around him. I didn’t really see him personally, and that’s probably a good thing, I got close to some of his friends after he already left. People, Arabs in particular, generally used him to show off their status, and I just try to stay as far away from that sort of thing as possible. He was the sort of person who felt completely justified in looking a girl up and down like a piece of meat, but then again, he appeared to be nice in that whole rich-kid-with-no-worries way. That’s what the thinking folk say.

10Nas on Apr 18th, 2006 said:
Natalia, well if you heard it from a friend often times impressions can be misleading or wrong so keep an open heart

OMG i remember reading the whole story  Yikes , but tht's not true tht he was a "sexist jerk"  No , Natalia would have said tht because she wants to make a name for herself Snare
ZittoAnna

Mini Member

Welcome to Condale

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2011, 08:55:50 AM »

here's the blog that the girl said about hashem many things I didn't like

http://www.black-iris.com...ince-hashem-gets-married/
ZittoAnna

Mini Member

Welcome to Condale

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2011, 10:48:38 AM »

Prince hashem is known for having a low profile life , but i think he's getting over it & started going on public with his family more  Jumping
did i miss somthing?

Maybe she means with the rest of the royal family Thinking?

yes actually we have for the whole roayl family but not hashem & his family  No wish there was
ZittoAnna

Mini Member

Welcome to Condale

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2011, 10:02:18 AM »

does any bdy have an idea where is hamzah exactly living now ? & hashem's life ?  Secret
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2011, 03:36:13 AM »

did i miss somthing?

Maybe she means with the rest of the royal family Thinking?

yes actually we have for the whole roayl family but not hashem & his family  No wish there was
he was always a part of the family events and engagements and it's neither a secret or something new,but he never went out in public with his wife and girls i wonder why?

ZittoAnna is that Nadine Labaki in you're Avatar?
i love the it. Thumb up

ZittoAnna

Mini Member

Welcome to Condale

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2011, 10:39:16 AM »

in my sig it's the kills rock band but my avatar is michael jackson , i love nadine labaki too i'll now put my avatar as her  Angel
ZittoAnna

Mini Member

Welcome to Condale

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2011, 04:11:12 PM »

i love the it. Thumb up
Yes she is  Cool
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2011, 02:33:15 AM »

i love the it. Thumb up
Yes she is  Cool
gorgeous lady Thumb up

ZittoAnna

Mini Member

Welcome to Condale

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2011, 11:13:08 AM »

gorgeous lady Thumb up

yeah i agree she rlly is
orbit
Banned
Baby Member

Maldives Maldives

Regal and dashing in fur!

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2011, 12:03:47 PM »

He's young beautiful man prince Hashim and one proud Hashimite...also has got beautiful wife and daughters..why people like slander and defamation of jordanian princes like Hashim it's beyond understanding Thumb down

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. - Muammar al-Qaddafi
Paddy1311

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2011, 03:16:16 PM »

Prince Hashem is definetly.  Drool Drool Drool  worthy.
ZittoAnna

Mini Member

Welcome to Condale

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2011, 04:37:04 PM »

Prince Hashem is definetly.  Drool Drool Drool  worthy.

oh my gash yeaaah  Spiteful  Ranting i love him  Angel
ZittoAnna

Mini Member

Welcome to Condale

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: September 12, 2011, 04:39:35 PM »

He's young beautiful man prince Hashim and one proud Hashimite...also has got beautiful wife and daughters..

yeah his daughters r a copy of him  Angel    but his wife is a shock  Blink she's not beautiful at ALL once she had put lots of makeup on in rashid's wedding ; doesn't mean she's BEAUTIFUL ; plz dont let me kill my self  Snore Snore i love you orbit  Cool
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: