Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DRF car caught speeding and driving recklessly  (Read 2347 times)
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« on: July 28, 2011, 11:56:18 AM »

One of the DRF cars - Krone 10 - has been filmed on the highway between Kolding (in the sourthern part of Jylland) and the German border speeding (going up to 182 km/h where 130 km/h is allowed) and driving recklessly. A man in a car behind them taped them. It is not known who is driving the car but Lene says that the law should be followed by all the employees and members of the DRF too Roll Eyes

http://ekstrabladet.dk/112/article1592901.ece

Stefanie

Large Member

Germany Germany

This was it, Fred - no way out now!

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2011, 12:26:30 PM »

IIRC this is the motorway you would need to use going to Sønderborg / Gråsten  Thinking

\"Hope is not the conviction that something will turn out well but the certainty that something makes sense, regardless of how it turns out.\" (Václav Havel)
Odette
Board Helper
Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2011, 12:31:33 PM »

Hope it's not Derf.  He was reckless in his youth, probably still has the same mindset. 
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2011, 12:33:44 PM »

Trine seems to speculate that it's Henrik being taken to Gråsten. It sounds like - on top of everything else - the DRF are slave drivers Angry
Stefanie

Large Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2011, 12:47:36 PM »

How stupid can they be?! I mean, speeding and wreckless driving is bad enough, but doing so in a car visibly and obviously belonging to the DRF is so 
They really must believe themselves to be above everything including the law.
I'm actually expecting the court to declare that there has been a security issue and they had to rush the DRF member to safety (because they were followed by some mysterious phantom car or the likes  Secret)

\"Hope is not the conviction that something will turn out well but the certainty that something makes sense, regardless of how it turns out.\" (Václav Havel)
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2011, 12:54:49 PM »

They have done it lots of times before and nothing happened. I think they'll keep doing it, until someone dies.
Mille

Gigantic Member

Denmark Denmark

Meary at the beach

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2011, 12:56:56 PM »

They have done it lots of times before and nothing happened. I think they'll keep doing it, until someone dies.

Exactely!

"She isn´t wearing ANYTHING", said a young child

The empress shuddered, for she knew that they were right, but she thought, "The procession must go on!" She carried herself even more proudly, and the chamberlains walked along behind carrying the train that wasn't there.

H.C. Andersen
danishorphan

Warned
Gigantic Member

Papua New Guinea Papua New Guinea

Lives to fill her hollow leg!

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2011, 01:06:28 PM »

yes, my sentiments too. Unfortunately.

The truth will eventually be revealed!
Stefanie

Large Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2011, 01:11:23 PM »

Maybe they explain that it was F&M and they HAD to speed because they did not want to be late again for the photocall, since the last time this happened, everyone was giving them such a hard time   Whistle (Never mind that it won't be until next week...)

Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2011, 07:46:30 PM »

As awful as that sounds I think you're absolutely right. IMRIC Fred, Joachim and Mary have all been caught speeding in the past.

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
abs

Humongous Member

Svalbard and Jan Mayen Svalbard and Jan Mayen

Illegal substances? MOI???!!!

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2011, 07:52:08 PM »

Yep - they have done it lots of times. I think it is outrageous - the speed limits are there for a reason. Arrogant gits.

They say that a good looking dark haired girl was the passenger on the back seat. Ekstra Bladet has spoken to a representative of the DRF who says that of course they should follow the traffic rules. But the representative won´t tell who the girl on the back seat was...

SEXY,SEXY!!!
joys54

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2011, 07:54:42 PM »

Trine seems to speculate that it's Henrik being taken to Gråsten. It sounds like - on top of everything else - the DRF are slave drivers Angry
Oh, if it's Henrik being taken to Grasten, it must have been lunchtime!
Snow Queen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2011, 08:05:34 PM »

Yep - they have done it lots of times. I think it is outrageous - the speed limits are there for a reason. Arrogant gits.

They say that a good looking dark haired girl was the passenger on the back seat. Ekstra Bladet has spoken to a representative of the DRF who says that of course they should follow the traffic rules. But the representative won´t tell who the girl on the back seat was...

Must have been Marie then. "Good looking" is not a descriptive that can be applied to Mary.
joys54

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2011, 08:13:21 PM »

Must have been Marie then. "Good looking" is not a descriptive that can be applied to Mary.
Oh Snowy Laugh bounce Jumping Star
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2011, 10:05:02 PM »

You know I read too sloppily, I read "Henrik being taken to Grasten" and then several posts later "good-looking girl in the backseat" followed by "Henrik? must be lunchtime" and I thought "Oj oj oj... interesting concept Henne"

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: