Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: If you were a royal what appropriate wedding gown would you wear?  (Read 44996 times)
Duchess of Verona

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: April 22, 2015, 10:56:12 PM »

Oopsy, it double posted. Sorry!
Duchess of Verona

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: April 22, 2015, 10:57:15 PM »

Star. Trek. Mother. Superior.
Mimolette

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: December 12, 2015, 04:55:33 PM »

I love Claire Pettibone dresses
Mimolette

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: December 12, 2015, 05:08:55 PM »

I also love wedding dresses with a bit of colour in them, to make them a bit quirky

lothwen

Warned
Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: January 24, 2016, 07:15:20 AM »

I bought my wedding dress last week.  Very glad I didn't have to take any "rules " into consideration, and my dress is a strapless fit and flare.

But, if I had to go princess ball gown, I'd opt for something simple, perhaps an ivory duchess satin, square neckline, long sleeves,  slightly dropped waist, and full skirt with a chapel train. And then a big bow around the waist

Ellie

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: January 24, 2016, 08:11:49 AM »

I found this dress and fell madly in love with it.

fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: January 24, 2016, 10:47:56 AM »

@ Mimolette:
I also love a bit of colour with the white, it makes it fresh and sweet. My own wedding dress was extremely simple and off-whitish and since I found a veil much to virginal for todays modern brides ( Angel)I wasn't planning on any head gear. Than I found a little wreath which at first I just tried on for fun. Then i fell madly in love with it. Bright burnt orange with cream, matching my red hair to perfection. I chose accessories to match the orange and I absolutely loved it. Mind you that was way before people added coloured little belts or what not to their white dresses, because honestly today I would totally choose such a colourful belt as shown in the second picture of your Pettibone dresses. Or even go with a lot more colour... A friend of mine married about 10 years ago and as she was already in her late 30s she went with a fab. dark red.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
lothwen

Warned
Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: January 27, 2016, 03:42:02 PM »

This is the dress I would wear as a royal bride

TLLK

Most Exalted Member

Pitcairn Pitcairn

"The gauntlet is definitely thrown down. Stay safe

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: January 27, 2016, 05:30:25 PM »

I bought my wedding dress last week.  Very glad I didn't have to take any "rules " into consideration, and my dress is a strapless fit and flare.

But, if I had to go princess ball gown, I'd opt for something simple, perhaps an ivory duchess satin, square neckline, long sleeves,  slightly dropped waist, and full skirt with a chapel train. And then a big bow around the waist
Star Congratulations lothwen!
Kaiserin

Big Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: January 27, 2016, 07:22:52 PM »

That's exactly the one I have chosen some pages before, but this picture shows it from another angle and I love it even more now. Sooooo simple, but it would go perfectly with an all diamond tiara topping a classic updo, and with a big ball of extra dark red roses as a bouquet.
Plus: any heirloom veil is a perfect fit, as the dress itself has no distractions/embellisments.

Lothwen, on your own wedding day, you ARE the princess. I wish you all the luck of the world.
lothwen

Warned
Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: January 27, 2016, 07:45:32 PM »

That's exactly the one I have chosen some pages before, but this picture shows it from another angle and I love it even more now. Sooooo simple, but it would go perfectly with an all diamond tiara topping a classic updo, and with a big ball of extra dark red roses as a bouquet.
Plus: any heirloom veil is a perfect fit, as the dress itself has no distractions/embellisments.

Lothwen, on your own wedding day, you ARE the princess. I wish you all the luck of the world.

I love the relative simplicity of this gown, considering it's a ballgown. I'm not one for a lot of bling and fuss on a dress.

I'd do a diamond tiara,  floor length veil, and pink /ivory roses.

But since I'm not a royal bride I went with something less traditional

melk12

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: February 01, 2016, 12:35:54 AM »

Besides disliking Twilight a lot, the gown Kristen Stewart used as Bella Sawn is my perfect dress

There's a lot of beautiful dresses in this thread, but i particularly think some have too much glitter and are too bling bling for a royal wedding, they fit more a Hollywood star. But the income ones are beautiful and I would use without a second thought.
Galuh

Ginormous Member

Tuvalu Tuvalu

Mary & Michael, twins separated at birth?

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: February 11, 2016, 12:18:36 PM »

I like that 

another one I like

JessDawn

Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: February 14, 2016, 04:30:42 PM »

my wedding gown would be just like

Grace's definetly is one of the most breathtaking wedding gowns! 

esther angeline

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: February 15, 2016, 03:22:44 PM »

Grace in her wedding gown never looks dated, always timeless.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: