Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: If you were a royal what appropriate wedding gown would you wear?  (Read 70267 times)
Ayla

Baby Member

Brazil Brazil

Hello Friends and Enemies!

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: June 12, 2019, 03:18:53 AM »

I would wear one of these for the ceremony:

--

And this one, with feathers on the bodice, for the party:

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: June 12, 2019, 04:14:48 AM »

Wow...I really like your 2nd one!!!
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: June 12, 2019, 12:34:19 PM »

Ja, No2 would really let a heirloom (and intricately embroidered) veil take the Spotlight.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
CyrilSebastian

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: June 14, 2019, 02:13:10 AM »

I have an aunt who is an embroideress. An intricate embroidered veil would take time. However, the end result is perfection!
smf3000

Warned
Medium Member

Botswana Botswana

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: June 21, 2019, 05:40:37 PM »

--

Stunning 

Which designers are these?  Thinking
Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: June 21, 2019, 06:03:54 PM »

I have never been a fan of strapless gowns. But you definitely convinced me with this one ! It's so perfect and smooth-looking 

tsarinya

Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: June 21, 2019, 08:19:46 PM »

Iíd got for something like this - romantic and feminine. A little detail but not too much and covering my shoulders. The flower appliquť would be the national flower of my future husbandís country. I think that would be a nice touch.

As for veils - if I was wearing a tiara (really going along with the role play here!) I would probably have a lightweight semi sheer one without any detailing. I think it would be quite ethereal walking down the aisle and seeing that. Iíd probably want it chapel length.
Personally, I also really like the matilla style veil shown here but Iím not sure it would suit my tiara as well Wink
Kristallinchen

Gigantic Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: June 21, 2019, 08:42:10 PM »

I really like the first one, tsarinya. However if I should ever marry than certainly not in a white dress. I look like a ghost or if you prefer corpse in it.
tsarinya

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #113 on: June 21, 2019, 08:48:27 PM »

I really like the first one, tsarinya. However if I should ever marry than certainly not in a white dress. I look like a ghost or if you prefer corpse in it.
I donít like stark white either! Iím pale and I would look very ill too! Not the best image to give off to your beloved. The image looks more silvery - pearl on my phone but since Iíve shrunk it, it does appear quite white! But I would definitely have that style. I love all the designerís dresses! Chana Marelus, I believe sheís based in Tel Avi.
Kristallinchen

Gigantic Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #114 on: June 21, 2019, 09:02:47 PM »

I donít like stark white either! Iím pale and I would look very ill too! Not the best image to give off to your beloved. The image looks more silvery - pearl on my phone but since Iíve shrunk it, it does appear quite white! But I would definitely have that style. I love all the designerís dresses! Chana Marelus, I believe sheís based in Tel Avi.

Well for me no white, creme, beige whatever, but green, blue etc.

Why should I wear a colour on my supposed best day of my life that I know doesn't suit me?
tsarinya

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: June 22, 2019, 02:36:26 AM »

Well for me no white, creme, beige whatever, but green, blue etc.

Why should I wear a colour on my supposed best day of my life that I know doesn't suit me?
Thatís very true! Did you see Mandy Mooreís wedding dress? It was pink and she had gypsophila in her hair. Oh it was a dream! (To me at least!) Iíve never been a bit fan of Ďcelebrityí wedding dresses as they all seem to follow the same formula.
But hers was something different and really suited her Smiley.

Kristallinchen

Gigantic Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #116 on: June 22, 2019, 12:01:14 PM »

You're totally right! Especially about the normal wedding dressing all looking same.

Mandy Moore sure it right!
Ayla

Baby Member

Brazil Brazil

Ignore
« Reply #117 on: July 03, 2019, 12:20:21 AM »

--

Stunning 

The second dress is from Romona Keveza's spring collection of 2019, as for the others I don't know.
Ayla

Baby Member

Brazil Brazil

Ignore
« Reply #118 on: July 03, 2019, 12:47:28 AM »

I have never been a fan of strapless gowns. But you definitely convinced me with this one ! It's so perfect and smooth-looking 

I'm with you Wink I also don't like strapless dresses for brides, but when I saw this I just thought it sooooo divine!!!
This is another photo of the dress, (it has a mermaid skirt that I dislike) so I would change it to another kind of skirt.

Eliza B

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #119 on: July 03, 2019, 12:59:21 AM »

--

Stunning 

The second dress is from Romona Keveza's spring collection of 2019, as for the others I don't know.

First looks like Pronovias to me.  Romona Keveza was the designer I used for my wedding and Id do it again.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: